0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick and easy moneymaking as dwarf or gnome

Hey guys this is my first post and ...ya. This is a guide for gnomes and/or dwarves in their starting area to make money. Hope you like it

I know people cant get enough about saying that mining or herbalism is the best. Herbalism has more options to choose from as lower levels..e/g silverleaf, earthroot, ect. But! Mining gets you more money! Start with your character and get up to lvl 7. I would choose rogue for just money because if u cant kill the things around the mine or herb, stealth to it. In my server, the average amount for a stack of copper bars is 70 to 80 silver. Which is a heck of a lot for how easy it is and how low the level you are. The good thing about mining as a dwarf or gnome is ther is a mine just east of Iron Forge. If u time it right, u can mine all available there and then farm the humanoids for xp and linen.(If u use cloth save your linen in a bank until lvl 20, then make clothes for yourself, otherwise put it in the AH)By lvl 10 if u should have 5-10 gold if u mine enough. You can also Skin which is very smart because you encounter many beasts. You can only get skinning in iron forge, not kharanos, but mining is in kharanos. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Just to tell you im in the process of making a guide 1-howevermanyittakes on a gnome warlock. Im adding as i go along so ull see it soon.

Quick and easy moneymaking as dwarf or gnome
    Perix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill try it on my alt, "Tanks"