Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GUIDE] Priest 1-10(80) Tips & Tricks [#1]

First part of 1-80 Priest Tips & Tricks

Yoyo, Ive recently started leveling a PRIEST and i just couldent find any threads/guides (not contributor yet) that gave me a idea on how things should go or how things should happen.

Before going all jackie chan on me, NO this guide does not contain "Leveling guide" just a few tips and tricks. YES this might be common sense, YES this might be useless if your a pro gamer or have level'd several toons to 80, and so have i but they have all been melee =( so caster is something new for me and i hope someone can benefit from it.

PRIEST =

As a helpfull fella ive started writing a guide every 10 levels - (every 10 level ill post a guide on how to tackle/ease up/Speed up things. )

""Before you start reading -> this is no rocket technology, im not goner explain everything in tiny bits of details -> this goes out to people that already know and been level 80- Terms/words ill be using wont be noob friendly (some might ^_^)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As we are all aware of is that CASTER class's have the urge to go OOM in no time at low level and higher, so blizzard invented something called A WAND.

A wand helps us do dmg without the use of mana -> at low level its furking great .

The Basic of a priest -> If you are new to this go read "" http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...ock-rogue.html "" --- Props to Qhan the author of the guides ..

Now lets get started...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Steps steps steps :

1. Pick your class ( Undead in my case, because how sweet is it to keep others alive when you couldent keep your self alive ^^ )

2. Pick a sick name (kinda useless but couldent say steps with only 1 step :P )

Start your questing, as usual there are people looking for "sign my guild chart paying 1-5 g " -> GET IN THERE! pick that up, whisper him "omg im ur man !" ( Im leveling on a new realm wihtout any mains on it so yeh im despert for them yellow currency )

now the rest will come pretty common sense but for some it isent, at least the other priest that was leveling with me >_>.

Pick up the quests and do em, as soon as u have a few "Coppers" buy water about 20-30 if u can afford it - then pew pew pew drink pew pew pew drink... before level 5 you are despert to get your mana back up or els its pretty much waiting for it to get up since u have no other means of attacks other then spells -"Melee sux btw"- so drink alot.!

Do your quests until level 5 - (If you have a main on ur realm then go buy
    a Lesser Magic Wand ->

Its the best thing thats happend to casters at that level.

So basicly your rotation of spells should now be -> Smite/Pain DoT -> Wand away! ur target should reach you with about 50% hp and a few shots and he's dead -> if your 6? u should have gotten ur Shield so use that also so u dont waiste time healing ur self.

Your mana should NEVER run out unless you pull a pack or 2-3s then u can start using dots on all targets and shield ur self and wand 1 of em to death and rense repeat.

I had absolutly no problem from 5-10 i did a level 9 quest as level 6 and i managed to wtf pwn the mobs wihtout losing more then 10% hp... (shield on cooldown D: -)

Addons :

Basic addons you should be running with are ->

Cartographer (show me where's the fun at)
    Questhelper (we are lazy)
    Lightheaded (just incase questhelper cracks up)
    TomTom ( Gief waypoints for lightheaded )
    Arkinventory (bag addon) -> (u can use any kind of bag addons u want, but ark inventory is THE BEST, i have my quest items / Trash / Profession / Trade goods / Water+Food and my BoE items SEPERATED, they will show up in a different box so u dont have to get a headace looking throu all the trash items uve got- )

Optional Addons :

Pitbull (pwetty bars)
    Quartz (more pwetty bars + casting bars)
    Recount ( To keep a track on what rotation does more dps )
    Bartender4 ( all my buttons are in a nice place where i can easly access em )

Hmm.....

Oh well it turned out pwetty xD - ill check for responses etc to see if people wanted me to continue from a 10-20 etc... im pretty much doing this for the community, ive found so much useless shi* where just 1 sentance of it made things clear for me and i learn from it, hope people do the same ^_^.

oH! in 10-20 ill be showing off my mad skillz in WSG so u better want a nother 1 >

ill update this? :P

[GUIDE] Priest 1-10(80) Tips & Tricks [#1]
    salsworn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool guide
    disregard females, acquire currency

camo51424's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I guess you kind of put like 4 tips in there and just made it longer then needed. Btw I dont mean to flame but are you are 80 priest because if your not most of this "wand" crap doesnt go to well at higher levels. Im a 80 priest so I know that Wand when leveling after 10 is not smart at all it will just get you killed. (or the pull will take forever)

Roller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah its good with some criticism :P and no im not 80 - i just turned 12 =) but since i havent level'd a Caster before ill be sure to research stuff before i start to level, as far as ive read and understood - Wanding works pretty sweet until 20+ "not wanding alone ofc -> dots and then wand is the way to go" as u can get some sick wands at later level that will be the same dps as ur other high mana costing spell

but ill keep it in mind if it starts taking to much time

got a new addon that shows xp/hour so ill test that out too.

cXm0d's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you've never leveled a priest before, you shouldn't make a guide.
    Sorry, but this guide didn't really seem any more helpful than the tips in game.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but write a guide about a class you play, and make sure it's actually a guide, and not a "I've experienced this" thread.

camo51424's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah what they said =] ... and cXm0d is right make a guide about your class but if you guy would like I can make a guide for a priest it would take awhile though.