Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kcuestag's Farming Guide - For Begginers

Hello,

Before writing the guide, I would like to show you some tips on how to get some money that will help you out through lvl 80.

1. Primary Professions - Max out your Primary professions before entering WOTLK to take advantage of both Gathering and Crafting at Grand Master skill level (350). It’s no good trying to mine a node of Cobalt, for example, if your Mining skill is stuck at Artisan. The same is of the other Primary Gathering professions of Herbalism and Skinning.

2. Secondary Professions - Max out your secondary professions of Cooking, First Aid and Fishing. Cooking and First Aid will keep you in good health and help you level faster, reducing your down-time between bouts of actions. Fishing will help you level your Cooking once you have reach a skill 350 and above. You’ll need it to enter the Daily Cooking Quest in Dalaran as soon as you get there. It’s a great, fast way to earn some WOTLK gold.

3. Dying is Expensive - Your expensive WOTLK gear gets a little bashed every time you die and it will cost you an arm and leg (literally, if you play Horde) to repair. Constant repairs will drain your gold so make sure you enter combat buffed and in good health. A good supply of cooked food and bandages is a must as mentioned above.

4. Gather, Gather, Gather - Is a great way to earn gold. You’ll find plenty of Herbs, Ore and Game throughout the starter zones the Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord. If you have yet to level your Primary gathering professions when entering WOTLK trying farming Meats from the abundant game and Frostweave cloth from the many humanoids in the starter zones. Both Meats and Cloth sell for much gold in the WOTLK expansion.

5. Cold Weather Flying - Grab this upgrade as soon as you hit level 77 so that you can once more use your flying mount. Make sure you put aside the 1000 gold for the upgrade. You’ll be able to cover more ground in a shorter space of time for gathering and reach many inaccessible places in Storm Peaks.

In my guide, I suggest you choose Minning as main profession because it will help you a lot in Icecrown. Here's a map of where and what drops:

RED = Saronite Ore + Titanium Ore ( Many around that place )
    BLACK = Relic of Ulduar - Good drop rate.

This can easily make you around 400g-500g per hour if you keep focus on it.

Some of the information was taken from google but the farming spots I discovered them this weekend ( On saturday ).

Will keep this thread updated to more zones with better drop rate.

Kcuestag's Farming Guide - For Begginers
    Bowser2222's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think the mining can get u 400-500g an hour.. it might, but that really relies on luck, and how many people are farming there at the same time.

Kcuestag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bowser2222 View Post
    I don't think the mining can get u 400-500g an hour.. it might, but that really relies on luck, and how many people are farming there at the same time.
    That's what really makes the difference.

Best time for farming at this spot is late at night, on my full pvp server there's barely 1 person there after 01:00am.