0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[FISHING] Another Wintergrasp sweet spot

Hello all. I was enjoying Nesox's fishing bot a couple days ago, and decided to check out the fishing in Wintergrasp. I thought I'd share my fishing spot, as no one bothered me for the hours that I spent there. The location is approximately 64,49; the northern end of the easternmost bridge in Wintergrasp, found on the road between East Vehicle Workshop and Eastpark Vehicle Workshop.

I flew in from Dalaran while my faction held the zone, used a water walking elixir (yeah a waste I know, hah) to run across the creek to the end of the bridge shown above, then climbed out of the water onto the ledge shown below.

I tend to get hung up in the lil crack right there, so I just pan my camera around and jump another time to make it all the way onto the platform.

I found that the glare on the water is less if you fish from the eastern side of the bridge facing south. At the end of it I had a nice variety of fish. If you are botting, be careful, as of course it is a pvp zone and someone could try to screw with you. However, this spot is very nice because you can LOS people easily, and warriors can't charge you to my knowledge. If you're a caster this spot is pure win . Noobs can't get up so easy... it's not a hard jump at all, though, FYI.

In conclusion this isn't groundbreaking news or anything, it's just a decent and fun place to fish and not be bothered a whole lot. The only thing I found even remotely annoying was the occasional sound of fighting on the bridge above (NPCs). If you're worried about someone messing with you, just pick up some Very Burnt Worg and slap a Camoflage Elixir on. Then huntards won't see you on their radar, but you can see most everyone else as they come and go up above.

This spot is undoubtedly known to some fishers, but hey, just trying to help. :wave:
    Last edited by timebandit1; 04-25-2009 at 04:54 AM. Reason: typosssss
    "As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. But the wind passes over, and soon all disappears; and his place will no more exist."

[FISHING] Another Wintergrasp sweet spot
    Xsty's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice... + rep

berryman13's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide! +rep x2
    PLEASE REMEMBER! A simple thanks can mean so much
    CHEAP GOLD ON [US] [ALLIANCE] STORMRAGE & KEL'THUZAD! -https://bit.ly/1nf04nF

- BERRYMAN13

wetwlly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome Pics !! +rep

Academico's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice spot! +Rep

Romulis2000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great explanation but again,,there are many spots to fish in WG that u can stand on the border of the zone and fish unflagged into WG waters so it dont matter who controls the zone u cant be attacked and still enjoy the great fishes in WG

timebandit1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People on pvp servers can't do that, but it sounds leet, gonna try it on mine
    "As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. But the wind passes over, and soon all disappears; and his place will no more exist."