2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make 10x your gold investment, monthly

Getting back 10x what you invest is refered to as a 10-bagger. I like 10 baggers, and I want you to experience the joy of getting one.

Warsong Gulch Weekend is a wonderful time to have a couple thousand extra oily blackmouths. Every PvP fanatic wants one, as they are the main ingredient in Free Action Potions - the most devastating item in Warsong Gulch. A single potion takes 4 blackmouths, making blackmouth prices rise up to 10x or more of their normal amount.

For example, during a normal week a stack of Blackmouths goes from 50s to 2g. On WSG weekend, that price skyrockets from 8g to sometimes 20g per stack. I am looking at a list full of them right now, warsong weekend, all selling at 1g per blackmouth. Yes, people are still buying them.

I've come up with three ways to get the Blackmouths:

• If you're a newbie without much capital, fish for them yourself. There are many fishing guides posted here on Redguides, just search for the term "blackmouth". If you pull in a few hundred blackmouths and save them all for WSG weekend, you'll be rich enough for people to ask you what your level 60's name is.
    • If you're the cheating type, run your fishbots earlier in the week. I recommend using an auto-it script that we have here on redguides, but compiling it to an exe named something inconspicuous such as "Notepad.exe" or "AIM.exe" to avoid detection.

(If you haven't fished in awhile, remember that Oily Blackmouths run out now in certain areas - they can be overfished. You'll have to get a new spot if they aren't turning up anymore.)
    • If you're the investing type without time to fish, start buying blackmouths a week after WSG weekend when the prices return to normal. Also buy "blackmouth oil" and "free action potion" if the prices are decent. Don't buy them all at once or the prices will get too high, try to keep the market in check.

When WSG weekend comes around, unload them slowly on Friday, about 20% to 30% of your stock - as you'll have more competition, but as soon as primetime starts on Saturday, hit the market hard. The other sellers will be dried out, blackmouths will be overfished, and you'll have a monopoly on the most popular trade good. Put up a few page's worth in the auction house, zone into Warsong and start saying over general chat that you are selling them.

The next WSG Weekend begins on April 21st! You have a month to start saving up your collection, so clear out room in your bank, or make a new character to hold your stock. Fishermen and botters can start collecting now, investors should start April 4th when the prices return to normal.

Make 10x your gold investment, monthly
    volcom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I've only been playing this game for three weeks...so what is Warsong Gulch weekends? i know what WSG is but whats WSG weekend?

Matt's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    battlegrounds have holidays when specific rewards for them are amplified in order to increase participation.. during one of those holidays (tends to be weekends)