Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alliance - Make some quick gold. (Selling a free quest item.)

Objective:

This guide mainly works if you are trying to sell this pet to an Alliance Hunter. (May work for Horde Hunters, depending if they know about the quest.)

You may be able to sell this pet for 100+ gold. Since this is a rare idea, you make your own price depending on what you think is acceptable.

So let me get to what you're actually selling. It's a pet, a pet that is only obtainable by a quest summoning. This particular quest is only available to Horde, so alliance are willing to pay big for this pet. Pet shown here (Unique white lion): Petopia: Echeyakee

What you'll need:

- Level 10 Horde character (Only needed to be made once, animal able to be re-summoned)
    - Character must be on a PvE Realm, so you may advertise on Alliance about said pet, and have the ability to switch over and summon it for the buyer.
    - The Quest itself. Starts in crossroads: Quest: Sergra Darkthorn - Thottbot: World of Warcraft The quest is a chain, the part that has the summon is listed here: Quest: Echeyakee - Thottbot: World of Warcraft

(Note: Once you summon the pet for the buyer, the summoning horn disappears. In order to redo this, just abandon the quest, and re-accept it from the quest giver located in Crossroads.)

Why this plan works:

Most alliance are too lazy to level a Horde character to level 10, and do the quest chain. When this pet is tamed, its level adapts to the hunter, being only a few levels behind.

(Note: This plan works best if you advertise it on a Hunter that has the actual pet.)

Alternative method for pvp server:

Before I start Credit for this idea goes to outlaw999

On a pvp server you will more than likely not see this pet at all on alliance toons. Reason why being the fact they can't make horde to summon it.
    *So what you can do is make a 10 day trial account
    * Make a horde character on your server and get it to level 10
    *Then start the quest chain up until the part where you summon Echeyakee.

Now simply use the same mehtods listed above as you would on a pve server

(Note: You can charge notably higher since the pet is much more rare on pvp servers for alliance.)

Post any questions or comments you may have about this guide.
    Last edited by hpbuttons; 03-28-2009 at 09:01 AM.

Alliance - Make some quick gold. (Selling a free quest item.)
    xUrbanx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The amount of time it takes to do all this you could make way more gold. Good idea but not a very reasonable way to make fast gold.

outlaw999's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty good Idea. But i have a better one.

This work on PvP Realm. All you need to do is register a trial account. Make a horde char on it. do everything you need to do to level up and get the quest etc, but name the char Echeyseller. Best to park your char where Echeyakee spawn point.

Now your main as alliance stay in town and yell in Trade channel or whatever channel you like. Once you got a buyer, just ask him for gold first. then tell him to go to the spawn point of Echeyakee. (You can go with him if he doesn't wanna pay u before he see the pet) once he's there. Log your horde char, preferably duel box. so take the money, summon Echeyakee.

Your done. easy gold.

hpbuttons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trojan300 View Post
    The amount of time it takes to do all this you could make way more gold. Good idea but not a very reasonable way to make fast gold.
    Yes, I admit it may take a while to get this set up for the first time.

Once it is set up, you don't need to ever level it again. This is a real easy way to make quick gold.

Personally, Ive made 300g already within an hour, with no effort.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P.S on PvP realm should cost more. I am a hunter myself, i wouldn't mind spending 100g on it, cuz i won't just shadowmeld there n praying some retard will summon it for me.

If you thinking of just wait for someone to summon it, kill him and take the pet, your wrong, cuz lowbie aren't flag pvp. In fact if you try to tame it when it being summoned. I am pretty sure the guy who summon the pet can kill it faster than your taming.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by outlaw999 View Post

This work on PvP Realm. All you need to do is register a trial account. Make a horde char on it. do everything you need to do to level up and get the quest etc, but name the char Echeyseller. Best to park your char where Echeyakee spawn point.

Now your main as alliance stay in town and yell in Trade channel or whatever channel you like. Once you got a buyer, just ask him for gold first. then tell him to go to the spawn point of Echeyakee. (You can go with him if he doesn't wanna pay u before he see the pet) once he's there. Log your horde char, preferably duel box. so take the money, summon Echeyakee.

Your done. easy gold.
    Nice idea, the pet would be much more rare for allie on a pvp server. Only fact is every 10 days you would have to remake an account and level it to 10 ect.

but if someone wanted to I don't see why this couldn't work

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am pretty sure all the hunter out there wouldn't mind spending money on pet, who would like to sit down 6h+ to wait for a spawn?

anthony1981's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks its making me a tidy sum of gold +rep for you
    THE ONE AND ONLY

xylon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A friend of mine is doing this already for a long time on a pve server.
    I never thought this was worth sharing but it's nice to see people can use this

Overaggro's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks cool I will try it and rep when I tried

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by outlaw999 View Post

Your done. easy gold.
    I now updated the guide with your idea.