0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Gold (Alliance)

This guide could help a few. I'm not sure if this is a repost, I searched as best as I could, sorry if it is, this is my second post.

You just turned 60 and your epic mount is finally available, but you don't have enough gold. Depending on your server's economics, stacks of linen and wool can be worth a decent amount, expecially for those twinks with LW, tailoring, first aid, etc. You could do this at any low level instance, but I prefer stockades since its very small and easy to solo.

Kill mobs in groups and loot them for everything. Sell the greys to vendors, but keep greens, cloths, food/drinks (even these can make a profit), and those occasional blues. On my server, you can sell a stack of linen any where from 50s - 1g and stack of wool from 1.5g - 2g. Sell the greens for about 1-3g and the blues for much more gold. This is obvious, but many don't think to farm in stocks since its not much of a dungeon. If you can clear it every 5-10minutes, think of how much you have to put on the AH. You start with little, but believe me it goes up.

My friend does this all the time and he's making 30-50g, but he only spends little time doing this for extra gold since he does dailies and makes 200g+ from the Outland. For a level 60 player, this is actually very good.
    Yes you can go to the Outlands, but if you're on a PvP server you dont have to worry about being ganked and the only traveling involved is from stocks to your bank or AH.

I thought the idea works, since I just turned 60 yesterday.
    If you don't like it, then let the flaming begin!
    Last edited by Draganiko; 11-02-2008 at 09:39 PM.

Quick Gold (Alliance)
    Coldone92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im sorry,but this is preety much common knowledge
    also,i got more money just by leveling...
    imo you would faster make money from quests,than from doing lowbie instances,because you would faster reach 70,and that is where the money comes from...

Pittaxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just roll mining/herb/skinnig/enchanting and level your char while questing and gatering stuff at the same time, you'll make much more gold this way

and it's common sense to farm cloth these days, farming runecloth or even mageviewe can bring you insane profits

Draganiko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But what I found most interesting for this one is that it takes you 5 minutes to run the instance, therefore reducing the amount of travel time and everything.
    I don't know, thought it was a nice idea, just thought some would find it useful since I never even thought about stocks.
    And I've been questing and although I'm making gold from the quests, the time added on my getting ganked by horde, travel time with a 60% speed mount, finding quests that give decent money at 58-60, etc. This is a quick way for a level 60 player to make money I guess
    Last edited by Draganiko; 11-03-2008 at 07:44 PM.

mcpuffchaos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya all the level 70s try to level their professions just from buying cloth off of the auction house.
    Farm mageweave which sells for about 5g a stack on my realm then buy out all the mageweave stacks on the AH below like 8g. then put it all up for 8g and u have a huge profit

Damare0's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for contributing, +Rep cookie.
    To mcpuffchaos, you cant AoE farm netherweave until 70 well enough to maximse gph, this was you get 3-4 stacks of wool cloth, which on some servers are ridiculously over priced.
    I know for one that the price of netherweave will plummet when WotLK comes out, but wool will remain stable.
    WAAAGH!