0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WSG] Twink Pre-made tactics / hints / tips

Hi, im usually the one to flame on here and maybe occasionally post an exploit or two, never really written a guide so i thought i would share the tactics i usually use when running a 19 twink premade.

Here is the structure:

1: My background
    2: Positions, Tactics & Class hints
    3: Achivement farming

1:

Ok, so about 2 years ago i made my first twink, a rogue (ofc). He was ok, and as pre 3.0 or even 2.0 rogues will know, they owned everything. Didnt even have the fishing stuff or AGM.

After this i have gone onto making less commonly know twink clases, starting with warrior, then warlock, then druid, then mage and now shaman. These all get better built as they progress.

This is where the guide comes in....... when playing a less comenly built twink its always key to teach yourself some tactics / general rules of thumb. I found it alot easier with my warlock to run by set tactics than to just do damage, which is when i became leader of the premade team.

In running tactics for a premade its always key to set up some positions, space out your groups, make sure everybody is clear on what they have to do, where their boundaries are and what / who to kill.

2:

First i am going to show u a map of the positions and then i will explain what classes should stay there and how to play there.

(red is horde, blue is alliance ...... x = key positions)

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4109/map1nl0.png

Ok so, take a good look at that map, its a key element for the tactics.

"Back defense" is the small circle in your factions base
    "Midfield defense" is the large over on your factions half of the map
    "Front Block" is the small circle under your enemies graveyard (common farming spot)

Ok now for the positions per class!
    (first a look at what classes you should have)
    ( the (x) = what is suggested)

Rogues: 1-3 (1 swap with a hunter) = DPS
    Warriors: 1-2 (1) = CC and DPS
    Mages: 1 (1) = FC support
    Warlocks: 2 (2) = Main defense point
    Shamans: 2 (2) = Defense healers
    Paladins: 0-2 (1) = FC support (killing lower atacks quickly, BoF, healing)
    Druids: 1-2 (1) = Flag carrier
    Hunters: 1-3 (2) = CC and DPS
    Priest: 1-2 (0) = Defense healer (replace a shaman if you cant get one)

Now where does everybody go? here goes!

First of all you want 1 warlock and 1 shaman covering each of the x's! This means you have great CC and prolonged dps, with a high DPS healer aswell!

The World of Warcraft Armory
    (example of shaman build!!!)

these should also be supported by 1 hunter who runs between the x's nuking with the 2 shamans always keeping him up!
    (shamans have the hunter on focus target!!)

If you see one of the defense points going down and you are on the other one make sure you get there fast but move the hunter to the point you are leaving!!

The back defense point is only if you cannot get the 2 warlocks then u just have all the defense in the room and w/e is replacing the warlock (i.e hunter / rogue) moves to the top point!

Now the top point should usually be held by the rogue or the other hunter with the warrior. They should be stocked with speed pots, bandages and healing potions. This is a front line of defense that is aimed at nuking the attackers befor they even get near and holding back the twinks that are looking for a good fight. If it is a very hard battleground (i.e full twinks) you want to move these two and split them between the Midfield Defense points.

If these two should die, from a hoard, they should move and support midfield defense un till you have defeated them.

Now for the FC team setup and tactics!

The druid is your main flag runner, he should always have a high hp set with a healing weapon and glove enchant, this allows him to keep himself up when his healer dies! When playing the druid, try not to let the attackers know that you can heal well as they may leave the pally and keep slowing you!

The paladin is going to be DPSing all the flag carrier attackers and he will be the main healer of the flag carrying group. He will also be able to free the druid allowing him to escape further.

The Mage is in the flag time soely to freeze the enemies as they get close and every time they do, he should have around 2k hp ready to grab flag if all goes bad on the druid but its freeze's should stop any for of dps onto the druid anyway.

Obviously this isn't a garenteed winning tactic but i find it works nearly all of the time as it has the strongest defense with a very CC based flag carrying team.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR ALOT OF OFFENCE IN WSG

3:

Now 3.0 has come, if you are looking to farm the hardest of the achievements, imo (the kill 15 defenders before they leave the flag room one). you want to have 3 pallys on defense on second floor and the rest is anybody needing the achievement. Just use the pallys stun with crafty timing (as long as you know what order your stunning in) its easy.

2v2 guide coming soon tonight!!

sorry for the legnth

CloWn^
    Last edited by Clown^; 10-29-2008 at 07:05 PM.

[WSG] Twink Pre-made tactics / hints / tips
    The Lords Breed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit over inflated way to say "kill the other team with 10 twinks".

Clown^'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what happens if you have a nice premade organized with the opposing faction?

good guilds dont premade with pug opposing faction to gain anything, the only time you gain is when you know you have floored an amazing team of twinks.

gg

Minni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if making a guide.. please type "you" instead of "u" .. makes it look retarded and unserious :/

captaincrunch11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Premade and organized twink group... Don't know what server you play on but that enver happens on my server.