0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PVP - Arena Build (Hunter)

Ok . . . so this is my first post. I am a 70 Orc Hunter (raised as a beastmaster to 60, played to 70 as a Marksman) and was looking to create an arena build. This is the best IMO for 2v2 or 3v3 arena battles.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=VVZEMio0zZchcGtfMuhz

It gives you increased dodge with deterance(25% for 10 sec.) which works great for rogues and you will most likely gain counter attack when fighting a warrior or a rogue which will allow you go gain distance. Not to mention imp wing clip which is also an immobilizer as is imp concussive shot assuming the proc.

The imp traps(more often and last longer) is great because if u can trap one its 2v1 or 3v2. Also if you are coordinated enough a team in 3v3 to get off a trap and a wyvern sting without someone breaking it then its 3v1 which is insta-death.

Scatter Shot is a must for pvp . . . nuff said.

You will also be getting 15% more health which is key to this game (staying alive). Not only that but you will be able to achieve a very high critical strike chance having both lethal shots, and killer instinct.

Please post comments to this build and feel free to post suggested changes. Remember this is a CC arena build

Thanks,
    Freakydo0d

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

PVP - Arena Build (Hunter)
    Alkhara Majere's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PVP - Arena Build (Hunter)

moved to spec section

Myth.'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you still using this build, and if so how well is it working?

Cakewalk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used this build for PvP a while, and I gotta say, I loved it. Got loads of things you need for crowd controlling. I can basically stunlock with Freezing Trap, engineering bomb, Scatter Shot and Wyvern Sting. I played as a beastmaster to 70, and I dueled my friend a bit, never got him down to more than 60% (very good mage). With this build, I was able to take him down to... well one shot away from death. Hes geared in pvp blues, enchanted and socketed, I got quest greens. I love it!