Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you want some gold fishin style

Ok this is my guide on how to make money through fishing plz ffs dont flame

This is a Guide on how ti make money through fishing. We want to start a new character (races near the sea like trolls and orc work great here)

You want to get this skill nice and high so fish for a long time. Feel free to use a bot to do your fishing or whatever you want to do. You dont need the fish so either eat them or simply destroy them. You may also sell them if you wish but its better to just destroy them for max speed.

Get your fishing to 75 and then your character level to 10+ then go to Menethil Harbor and sit some were inconspicuse if your botting like under the peir ect. Then fish for a couple of hours.

Keep checking back move your character a bit message anything to stop u getting noticed if your botting. Also you need to sort out all the crap items. You will be catching Oily Blackmouth and Firefin Snapper and things like messages in bottles and locked chests etc... Sell these on the Auction House for cash.

Sell this on the Auction House, you all know whatto do just use auctioneer and other addons. Anyway this is not an Auction House guide
    . Onece u have some cash buy a couple of bags.

I wouldnt mess around with small ones just buy runecloth there pritty cheap just dont pay over 3g now for the good bit. (you can do this without a bot but seriouly i wouldnt).

Go back to your favorate spot at Menethil Harbor and leave your bot eat, drink whatever (cheak back every now and agin so ur not rumbled i serously wouldnt leave it allone in case of bot cheaks put wow in window mode and watch a filme ect).

Just stock up on lots of fish Then you do the opposite of what you think. That's right, you
    flood the market.

All your fish will not sell very fast but listen to this next part.

Now do some grinding (use glider, guides ur on MMOWNED ffs and if your not gimme my guide u theives!) the obj is to ding bout 25 .

Then you need to go to WC and fish deivate fish there are at 2 lakes out side of WC a big one and a small one if ur on a PVE server you can fish out side the instance without being ganked or if your PVP postion ur self slap bang bettween the 2 lakes to avoide most PVP's.

The fish have many uses for example: Potions, Cooking etc... All this increases profit but the most important thing is to make sure you flood the market.

Make sure its a lower price nobby elase stand a chance in hell to compet with you and you will have have a stedy income i would vendor 1/5 of them for those pesky AH charges.

Now keep the market flooded with deviate fish and Oily Blackmouth and Firefin snapper alterante weeks between the two.

This makes you incredbly rich then do what you want twink ect as i said actioner is good it will allow u to play the ore market buy low sell high.

The best lvl to complete this guide is 25 it helps cut out dull parts like Grinind and stuff

hope this helps obex

edited for clarity obex

all parts in white were edited in from Larxannes remake of my guide thnx man +rep for that obex

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    Last edited by Obex; 05-06-2007 at 05:11 PM.
    Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

So you want some gold fishin style
    Papasmurf's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: So you want some gold fishin style

TY!!!!i needed a good fishing guide, +rep

Originally Posted by Papasmurf
    TY!!!!i needed a good fishing guide, +rep
    Last edited by Papasmurf; 05-06-2007 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost
    \m/ (>_<) \m/ <--proud member of snitchstianity
    ROCK THE HELL ON MY BUDDIES

Vulcan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it me or don't you use punctuation? Add some to make it clearer because I really can't understand what you're writing.

+rep when it's done and working

Saridormi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/16
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: So you want some gold fishin style..EDIT!

Originally Posted by Obex
    Ok this is my guide on how to make money through fishing plz ffs dont flame

Fishing its good for cash. So we are going to make a new character (some one near the sea orc/troll is great) . Start fishing you want this nice and high so fish for a good long time feel free to bot, what ever you dont need the fish so eat / throw away or you can sell but they arnt worth much and i want max speed.

Get your fishing to 75 and your character to 10+ go to Menethil Harbor and sit some were inconspicuse if your botting under the peir ect fish for a couple of hours.

Keep checking back move your character a bit message anything to stop u getting noticed if your botting. Sort out all the crap you will be catching Oily Blackmouth and Firefin snapper. Things like messages in bottles and locked chest (unless ur a rouge/ know one/ willing to pay one to open it but there's a chace it will be realy good or really bad so i sell it unopend so even if there was rubbish in it you still get money) sell on ah for some cash.

So when you have bout 40 Oily Blackmouth and or Firefin snapper ,AH them, you all know what your doing use auctioner and other programmes anyway this isnt a AH guide. Onece u have some cash buy a couple of bags i wouldnt mess around with small ones just buy runecloth there pritty cheap just dont pay over 3g now for the good bit. (you can do this without a bot but seriouly i wouldnt).

Go back to your fav spot at Menethil Harbor and leave your bot eat, drink whatever (cheak back every now and agin so ur not rumbled i serously wouldnt leave it allone in case of bot cheaks put wow in window mode and watch a filme ect).

Just stock up on lots of fish then you do the opposite of what you think .Yep you flood the market and all your fish will start to sell allot slower but stay with me.

Now do some grinding (use glider, guides ur on MMOWNED ffs and if your not gimme my guide u theives!) the obj is to ding bout 25 . Then you need to go to WC and fish deivate fish there are at 2 lakes out side of WC a big one and a small one if ur on a PVE server you can fish out side the instance without being ganked or if your PVP postion ur self slap bang bettween the 2 lakes to avoide most PVP's.

The fish have many uses potions,cooking ect. All this increases proffet but the most important thing is flood the market make sure its a lower price nobby elase stand a chance in hell to compet with you and you will have have a stedy income i would vendor 1/5 of them for those pesky AH charges.

Now keep the market flooded with deviate fish and Oily Blackmouth and Firefin snapper alterante weeks between the two.

This makes you incredbly rich then do what you want twink ect as i said actioner is good it will allow u to play the ore market buy low sell high.

The best lvl to complete this guide is 25 ish you dont need much more than that

hope this helps obex

edited for clarity obex

This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    This is my shiny new edit!

Originally Posted by Larxanne
    Ok, this is my guide on how to make money through fishing. Please don't flame me!
    Originally Posted by Larxanne
    Fishing is very good for cash so make a new character (preferably somebody near the sea. An Orc or Troll works well here.) and then start fishing.

You want to get this skill nice and high so fish for a long time. Feel free to use a bot to do your fishing or whatever you want to do. You dont need the fish so either eat them or simply destroy them. You may also sell them if you wish but its better to just destroy them for max speed.

Get your fishing to 75 and then get your character to level 10+. Then go to Menethil Harbor and sit some were Inconspicuous if your botting for example, going under the pier can work well. Fish for a couple of hours and make sure that you keep checking back to move your character a bit and to message anything to stop you getting noticed.

Also you need to sort out all the crap items. You will be catching Oily Blackmouth and Firefin Snapper and things like messages in bottles and locked chests etc... Sell these on the Auction House for cash.

So your going to want about 40 Oily Blackmouth and/or Firefin snapper. Sell this on the Auction House, you all know whatto do just use auctioneer and other addons. Anyway this is not an Auction House guide. Once you have some cash, buy a couple of bags. I wouldn't mess around with the small bags just buy
    runecloth ones. They're pretty cheap but don't pay over 3 gold. Now for the good bit...

This bit you can do with a bot if you wish but I seriously would not use
    one. Go back to your favourite pier and leave your bot. Sleep, drink, anything else you need to do but check back every now and again so that you know everything is ok. Run about and things like that but make sure you stock up on lots of fish. Then you do the opposite of what you think. That's right, you
    flood the market.

All your fish will not sell very fast but listen to this next part.

Now go level up to level 25. You need to go to WC and fish Deviate Fish. There are 2 lakes, a big one and a small one. If you play a PvE server then you can
    fish outside the instance for better results, without being ganked. Or you can postion yourself right between the 2 lakes to avoid most PVP conflict.

The fish have many uses for example: Potions, Cooking etc... All this increases profit but the most important thing is to make sure you flood the market.

Make sure it's a lower price then everyone else and then nobody else will stand a chance to contest against you. You will have a steady income if you do this! I would vendor 1/5 of them for Auction House charges if everything goes wrong for you.

Now remember, keep the market flooded with Deviate Fish and Oily Blackmouth and Firefin Snapper. Alternate weeks. This makes you incredibly rich!

Then you can do whatever you want!
    Remember that the best level to do this at is 25 so that you don't have to waste time leveling.
    Ouch. My fingers hurt. Great guide, and although i don't agree with several parts its Obex's guide therefore I shall not change the basic core of it. And Obex, feel free to copy+paste all of this ontop of yours as an edit, and change what you want. This is just so its easier for people to read it and give you better ratings and stuff.

Obex's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanx man ill hybrid that
    Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

gothicemo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice guide now all i need is a good fishing bot and a pc so i can use glider:confused: , what fishing bot do u suggest?
    +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buy a glider key for bout 25$ i think some one was trying to get use a discount coz we rock but well to get a fish bot search the forums or ask in wow general but i use WoWFisher

gothicemo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea the bad part about macs

all the fishers i can get are for pcs and so is glider

nitsua24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how much gold does this make in oh lets say 1hr?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

highly depends on server if your botting what fish ect but its very good gold for alvl 20 i ashure u

Saridormi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/16
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay! Rep is nice

Thanks Obex ^_^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this guide has worked extremly well for me raking me lots of gold i havnt used it in a while seeing as i use the gold i got to play the ore market (i dint want to be banned for botting so i ****d the habbite) so i asumed now was a good tim to tell everyone

JediMindTrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hate fishing lol.. once your in outland though your going to start finding motes of water and one primal water on my server is 15-20g.

matswurld's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Obex
    This is a Guide on how ti make money through fishing. We want to start a new character (races near the sea like trolls and orc work great here)....

Get your fishing to 75 and then your character level to 10+ then go to Menethil Harbor and sit some were inconspicuse if your botting like under the peir ect. Then fish for a couple of hours.

Trolls and Orcs in menethil? mmm quick kills for my allie other than that nice guide!
    November is suicide awareness month, Get involved with To Write Love on Her Arms!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by matswurld
    Trolls and Orcs in menethil? mmm quick kills for my allie other than that nice guide!

well when i said orc / troll its coz they start near sea good for fishing ur oging to travle a bit for every chara i uslay ask me mate for a summon heheh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast