Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Guide To RaF Multi Box Power Leveling.

Welcome ladies and gents, to my redeemed guide. I didn't think the other 1 would even get a reply, but hey, it did!

Someone said 'Why don't you make the complete guide?'. Okay, fair enough. Here it is.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a way to get from 1-60 in 1 weekend. Or 2 days. Or 20 hours played time.. depends if you want to get your class skills etc.

STEP 1: MAKING THE LINKED ACCOUNT + REMOVING THE TRIAL.

This guide use's the Recruit a Friend programe, so, send a referall for a recruit a friend to your current email address. Set up the account, and hey presto, you're now linked and ready to hit the road with triple exp! A'woo'hoo!

Make sure when setting up the RaF account that basically all the details are the same as your main WoW account should you want too transfer the character to your main account.

Now, log into your RaF account on the Account Mangement page, and buy World of Warcraft online, which is £10/15 euro, and gives you a months free play time.

'But hey! Wait! I'm still a trial account!'. Yes, it is still a trial account. So, go to the web form or ring up Blizzard Account and Billing and tell them the EXACT, or near enough statement.

'Hello, my good friend refered me to World of Warcraft using the Refere a Friend system, I have thoroughly enjoyed it, it's a fantastic game and I want to make love explosion with the creators. Myself and my in real life friend are leveling together, and I've paid for the real game and upgraded it, however we have reached the milestone of level 20 and I cannot seem to go further, even though my account is now an offical account. Can you please remove the trial on the account so I can progress further than level 20 kthxsbai'.

They will, or should, remove the trial and make it a complete account so you can carry on questing.

STEP 2: GET A FRIENDS ACCOUNT TOO BOOST!

So you've set up the account and you've made your characters! You're ready to go. But renember, this guide is using COMPLETE instance boosts. You need a friends account who is willing to let you use their account to allow you too boost your self through instances on both characters.

Luckily I have 3 accounts I am going to be using, all have a 70 Enhancement Shaman, 70 Hunter, 70 Warrior (Fury). If you don't have a friends account you can use, don't bother using this guide.

STEP 3: WHAT LEVEL TO GO WHAT INSTANCE

First things first, want to get to level 8 via questing. IF HORDE and level 15 IF ALLIANCE before you can go instances. A horde will generally get to level 8 from the starting area alone.

Level 8-15 (Horde): Rage Fire Chasm - EZ Mode. Loot everything on the _Main_ character on your _Real_ account - slap the Linen Cloth on AH.

15-20 (Horde): Wailing Caverns

15-25 (Alliance): Stockades

20-25 (I suggest horde only): Shadow Fang Keep.

Congratulations on level 25 in probably 3-5 hours played. Now the rest of the guide is for both factions.

25-40: Scarlet Monastery. Don't bother going Graveyard or Libary (Unless you need the key) just go Armoury then Cath then reset instances and repeat.

40-47: Zul'Farak. Make sure you open up all the graves. On the Pyrmamid event, doing it too fast may bug the event.

47-50: Maraudon. If you don't have the sceptre either carry on with ZF till 50, quest till 50, or just go Sunken Temple.

50-55: Sunken Temple.

55-58: Doing instances with one 70 can be pretty tough from here on. Unless you have a healer that you're using to be boosted. You have 3 options:

Quest from 55-58.
    Black Rock Depts from 55-58.
    Stratholme from 55-58.

Congratulations on 58! If you have upgraded your RaF account to a TBC account you will hit 60 in a matter of minutes. Usually around 30. If you havn't, transfer the RaF character to your main account, if you want to, and level one of the 2 characters up to 70 on their own.

I suggest you download TwoBox Toolkit. Link is;

TwoBox Toolkit : WoWInterface Downloads : Ace: Miscellaneous

Congratulations on level 58 in, if you hardcored it, 1 day, or atleast 2 days.

TIPS:

Pick up quests for instances on your main character, make sure they're shareable, go to the instance on the other account, summon friend, share quests, complete quests and get around for an expample 22K experience from just 'Into the Scarlet Monastery'.

Also I hope this is better than my other guide or it was a waste of time.

Carey.

UPDATE

HORDE ONLY.

At 47 if you skip Marudon go the HINTERLANDS and pick up the elite quests. Bang them out, and you'll get around 1 level for just the quests afaik. I have yet to try it but will do when my now 37 is 47.
    Last edited by CareyBizzle; 09-27-2008 at 10:03 AM.

A Guide To RaF Multi Box Power Leveling.
    urinetrouble's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice man i was lookin for a guide like this

+rep

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'But hey! Wait! I'm still a trial account!'. Yes, it is still a trial account. So, go to the web form or ring up Blizzard Account and Billing and tell them the EXACT, or near enough statement.

'Hello, my good friend refered me to World of Warcraft using the Refere a Friend system, I have thoroughly enjoyed it, it's a fantastic game and I want to make love explosion with the creators. Myself and my in real life friend are leveling together, and I've paid for the real game and upgraded it, however we have reached the milestone of level 20 and I cannot seem to go further, even though my account is now an offical account. Can you please remove the trial on the account so I can progress further than level 20 kthxsbai'.
    When the trial restrictions still apply, it does not limit leveling. As soon as you upgrade you can go level. However, the trade, chat, etc. functions will still be limited.

As for the guide, the places you say to go level are...not so great. But you put effort into it so thank you for contributing.

CareyBizzle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm afraid the above is wrong.

A trial account can only go up too level 20. Hense why you upgrade and get the full account to get above level 20.

Syruz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill give it a shot, pretty awesome if it works.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im doing it as we speak again, helping me mate out, I get a free 60 out of it so I dont mind, it deffinatly works.
    Last edited by CareyBizzle; 09-26-2008 at 04:38 PM.

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CareyBizzle View Post
    I'm afraid the above is wrong.

A trial account can only go up too level 20. Hense why you upgrade and get the full account to get above level 20.
    Ok? I never said that. But when you upgrade from a trial, right after that you still have some restrictions as I mentioned but not leveling restrictions.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh aye i tried to edit it but got consufused.

4 cans of strong bows are going straight to my head buddy

jackinthebawx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mudfish View Post
    Ok? I never said that. But when you upgrade from a trial, right after that you still have some restrictions as I mentioned but not leveling restrictions.
    No you don't...

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jackinthebawx View Post
    No you don't...
    Well I know that it did for me. After my friend upgraded while doing raf, we got all the way to 60 before he could even open trade.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mudfish is correct, my RaF account has been upgraded; can go over level 20, but can't trade etc.

seymonty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep that's why you level RaF to like 50-60 and if you want to keep them then upgrade the account or just give levels to your main account.

rljohn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jackinthebawx View Post
    No you don't...
    Yes, jackass, you do. Certain trial restrictions can take up to 48 hours to be removed (you will receive an email when they are removed).

When you upgrade you can immediately level past 20, but certain functions (trades, whispers, /1, invites) will still give yo uan error.

JQO's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just upgraded my referred account, note from Blizz, 'can take up to 72 hours'

J

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update.

In SM Im going Lib>Armoury>Cath and I'm get A LEVEL EVERY 10 MINUTES.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast