0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Druid/Rogue Guide] From a 2200 Sholders Druid

------[brag about madskillz]--------------

Hey!

I've seen alot of druid guides around, but in my opinion, their all terrible, i'm here to give you a REAL guide with REAL stratgies against every makeup I can think of.

My names Xewl and im from frostmourne, I've played druid rogue to 2340 in season 3 and stoped at 2200 in season 4 with 7 loss on the team. ( cbf pushing so early in season, selling PR ect )

--------------------------- [/brag about madskillz]-------------

If your a rogue, I recommend reading this guide too, I'm not a rogue but I play with an incredible one.

Druid Talent Spec - Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Gear/Gems recommended:

FULL. PVP. GEAR. Trust me, every piece you get your rating will increase dramaticly.

Battlemasters trinket, BEST trinket ever.

Use 11+ healing 4 spirit gems NOT mp5, spirit.
    you can also mix between 22+ healing gems, your call

All yellow need to be 10 resil

----

Rogue.

Rogue Talent Spec I'm not linking you a talent spec, but I HIGHLY recommend Improved Expose armor. ^_^

Gear/Gems: The obvious 20 ap/crit gems, don't bother with resil, not hard to gem a rogue.

BUT FOR GEAR, please take a read
    I Highly recommend these 2 pieces of gear...

Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer - Item - World of Warcraft
    Belt of the Silent Path - Item - World of Warcraft

Trousers of scyers retainer and belt of silent path.

Your AP will go from like, 2k. to 2150. My rogue has 2199, Armory Yammingtons from frostmourne if you want the perfect setup of gear, copy it completly if you like

Get an angelisters revenge too. ( badge gear )

If your smart with ur gear you should have over 2100 ap at LEAST
    and minimum 310 resil.

------------------------------------

If your rogue is human, your team has advantages like you will never belive, your stratagies could change completly.

Random DS ( Dreamstate ) Shit
    KEEP FAIREFIRE UP ON EVERYTHING | KEEP FAIREFIRE UP ON EVERYTHING KEEP FAIREFIRE UP ON EVERYTHING | KEEP FAIREFIRE UP ON EVERYTHING KEEP FAIREFIRE UP ON EVERYTHING | KEEP FAIREFIRE UP ON EVERYTHING
    If a rogue cloaks, Use it again. If a priest dispels it, put it back up

Its 600 freaken armor ignore too. hell yes.
    ESPECIALY keep it on druids (NIGHTElFS) and make sure its kept up OFTERN

EVEN DOUBLE DPS
    mabye now ive spammed it in ur face, ull do it .
    DON'T FORGET
    Hell I forget all the time, do you wanna be bad like me?
    I'm ashamed to release a pvp video, my friend says I never keep it up in the test videos I gave.

I hear people saying dreamstate survivability has lower survivability, but in some cases its better, if a warrior charges you, get like, 1 lifeboom up and jump in moonkin, Fake cyclone fast and keep doing it untill he kicks ( You need a mod or ur sound on to hear the pummel/kick ) then cyclone.

If its a rogue, well to say the least.. its not very fun :P don't try to kite him untill his blown all his cds, stay above 6k health no matter what, remember if ur below 35% health he does More damage then usual.

Now, listen, YOUR DREAMSTATE FOR A REASON, You have been chosen to select this spec to enter arena, not as a healer, but some sort of god. jesus ancestor, whatever, you need to control the entire fight, You do much more damage then you think, asuming you have unit frames, you should dot anything/wrath anything that gets low.

---------

STRATAGIES AGAINST MOST COMBOS:

Druid/Warrior

I Decided to post this first as its the main fight for rogue druid.
    The most intensive game of them all, it's all about who does what first, and my god human rogue just DOMINATES this combo.
    I'll provide everything I can think of =)

The rogue's main target is the druid.

I don't care what anyone says, or what you think but ROGUE DRUID has a HUGE advantage over warrior druid, not in theroy however.

The games going to go 2 ways, depending on how you play its either

Your rogue: OMG THIS AWRRIOR KEEPZ MAC STUNNIN ME I CNT CATCH Up 2 DRUID

You: THIS DRUID KEEPS FERALCHARGING MY CYCLONES I CAN'T

^ Your failing and doing it wrong if thats the case.

OR

Warriors controled, druids getting shat on by both of you

Anyway.. the stratagy.. lol

I'm going to asume your rogue has perception.

1: Rogue finds druid, doesn't open yet

2: You get lined up to instantly come out of catform, root ( I hope your using rank 1 roots btw ) the warrior, obviously coming out of stealth, put roots on ur cat bar, i use like 1 i think, then start casting starfire and rogue opens, instantly put moonfire/insectswarm/fairefire on druid, INBETWEEN you should be re-rooting the warrior, DON'T LET HIM ****ING INTERCEPT UR ROGUE because you fogot to refresh roots.

Once you've done ur second root, cyclone the warrior

OUTCOME, Congrats, you've completly ****ed the warrior over, and the druids probebly like 30%, already used his NS, and struggling to survive.

So the fight goes on.

Their's something that takes practice

What's going to happen is the warriors staying on the rogue mostly if his good, probebly get 5 sunders too you need to prevent this, but as a druid, you know, theirs so much you can do and 1 intercept and the druids gone, this is where cycloes handy.

Imagine this! ur rogues just done a 5 second kidneyshot, and his 0 energy, and warrior charges him, and the druids gone

Turn it into a complete advantage, cyclone the druid, cast starfire as well
    so the rogue gets all his energy back, druid doesn't get away, kidneyshot comes closer to cd, druid gets raped completly, hots fade ect

That one cyclone can change the whole outcome of the game, its amasing what you can do to druid warrior if you focus.

Wrath spam if both ur dots are up on the druid, it rapes him.

It probebly will happen, if the druid gets away and goes to drink, if its obvious ur not gonna catch uop to him, switch to warrior HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD AND FAST, 2 dots and smash him, what i do is since the druids drinking far away, I pop natures swiftness, druids travelforming it over, he ****ing gets instant hibernated, OWNED, THATS WHAT U GET FOR DRINKNIG AND RUNNING BACK, if he trinkets, 3 cyclones, bash, Or even rehibernate LOL, root him even, if he came back earlier, cyclone the warrior IMMEDIANTLY to stop heals, and toss in a starfire, or cyclone the druid insted before cyclone fades on warrior just to let hots faede.

If the druid trinketed before he ran ( i hope ur using mods to see ) Blind/vanish sap the druid, theirs heaps of ways you can switch, oeven just a full blind

Oh and one more thing, if the druids in bearform and in LOS, if ur at at least 1800 +, his MORE then likely gonna feralcharge it. FAKE your cyclone its obvious his gonna charge it.

Mage/Rogue

I have a cool stratagy I wanna share that people don't normaly do, theroy crafted by some people, its " stay on the mage " ANYTHING can go wrong with that if you stick to that stratagy in every situation.

What my rogue does, is since he has perception, he saps the mage, then looks for rogue, and engages, cheapshots, I put 2 dots on rogue and fairefire

Then i go over and cyclone the mage if I have time, if you get it off u've preety much won already.

if he counter spells it, umm, I dunno, Fake it if he looks like his gonna.

Usualy the rogues ****ed after that stratagy, the team seems like a complete joke.

//////////
    Question: What if that doesn't happen, rogue finds me.

Answer: It happends, doesn't matter how good you are, but you need to be MUCH smarter with where ur stealthing, go places they'd never think of, like, their starting location =D or near it, i dunno, i mix it up a little.

PREF a LONG way away from mage, so even if he finds you it doesn't matter.

First thing you do, DON'T HEAL FAIREFIRE, omg faire ****ing fire if you don't you suck, reapply it when he cloaks too.

Spam hots and los the mage, trinket any kidney and pissbolt if the mage summons pet and starts to heavy burst

One shatter and your dead.

Question: Sorry my rogues not perception your overpowered alliance ******, nice job having ur guide based on a racial.

Answer: If your rogue doesn't find the rogue for any reason, your rogue has to go on the mage. Then just live against the rogue, if you get spare time dot the mage.

If you die to the rogue solo, well the only stratagy is don't suck. nah, just becarufll!, 3 hots and abolish! don't try cycloning unless your very confident with what ur doing.

If the rogue cloaks, I usualy fairefire him after it then root him, ****s them so bad.

////////////

Shadowpriest/Rogue

You can go on the shadowpriest or rogue, doesn't matter, but id like to share a nice trick with you.

HEAL STEALTHING.

Ok, Ruins of loderon, ur rogue engages on priest, rogue engages on ur rogue, what you do is hide in a bush, regrouth, rejuv, shadowmeld drink, BAM, 2 hots ( and a big heal ) and ur stealthed getting ur mana back, then, in 10 seconds, go back into cat form and prowl, ur back in stealth and able to move around, u can even ****ing regrouth rejuv again and stealth AGAIN, be completly invisible drinking! such win! this is usefull if the shadowpriest is trying to dps ur rogue to force you out to switch.

Doing this at least once should give you more time to not come out so ur rogue can dps the shadowpriest more.

Don't trinket fear if you have no dots on you, otherwise if you have to sure. go for it.

If you let ur rogue die, you are a silly bugger, work out waht you did and don't do it again ^_^ or even ur rogue may have ****ed up a bit.

I wish i could give rogues some tips here but im not a rogue so the PoV for me won't help, but you need to switch depending on situation so you don't die.

/////////////////////////////

Priest/Rogue

Keep it simple, your rogue gets on priest, you root priest and keep fairefire up on priest and rogue ( reapply fairefire on priest ), root priest as MUCh as possible, cyclone rogue ONLY if the priest is completly slowed and ull win, remember ot keep abolish up 24/7 with lifebloom.

DO NOT TRINKET FEAR AT ALL. If you get blinded, even if ur rogues 100% health, the priest is probebly gonan fear you or ur gonna get sapped, so just trinket and never get feared.

If you get feared and you haven't trinketed or don't wanna waste it, when ur about 4 seconds away from end of fear, pop barkskin, itll put you straight back into combat, so you won't get sapped, so basicly... you should never get fear sapped only blind sapped.

//////////////////

Paladin/War

God this team is anoying....... WHEN YOU THEROY craft it, OH NOES 2 PLATES WHATEVER SHALL WE DO

****ing lol, no, its a joke.

Your rogue sits on the paladin ( improve exposed armor plx ) fairefire the paladin, keep 2 dots up, cyclone paladin if his running, SPAM hots on ur stealth and keep switching into moonkin ( you can dps in moonkin and preety much not die, as well as root/cyclone ect in a bearform like mode )

make him, bubble, bop, and then finnaly kill him.

You need to do alot of dps as a druid, the rogue will not even touch the paladin alone

2 dots and fairefire will maek his poisions harder to dispel and do alot of damage, hell even add roots, and cyclone him everytime he bof's... AND starfire as well, omg so much rape! I LOVE DREAMSTATE, i think ill go arena now

Cheating

Your a druid, and now you want to cheat? your preety ****ing selfish

I like it.

Go to the bots and programs section, I have a video called XYZ Mastery, I recommend checking it out to see some cool rogue/druid tricks. thanks!

Thats all for now, if you guys liked this guide, or have any more questions, PM me or add me at [email protected], I have in deapth stratagies for almost every single team, or other makeups, I can suggest gear/talent specs also.

Thanks!

I hope at least SOMETHING in this post helped you

[Druid/Rogue Guide] From a 2200 Sholders Druid
    wouterflip's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm nice guide

Robske's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't blind a target that's cyclowned 15 seconds before. They share DR

RoketX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you didn't know that then you shouldn't read this guide, it would be way to complicated.. WOw lol

polire's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much useful info, i wish i had a druid / rogue

prongz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ea vs a paladin lol

the_drood's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    two words.. epic win!
    have been looking for a rogue/druid guide for ages and since this is the first i have found it is the best :P
    Thank you very much for this, great help
    (I play rogue, with a drood and none of us have a clue of how to play over 1600 :P)

xZydelx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give it a shot. when/if I ever finish ill let you know lol.

Aznex's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you could also do vs Pal/warr(since you can't keep full control over the warrior with a dispelling paladin is dot up the paladin with MF/IS, pull the warrior away from his paladin( he will probably stick on you as druid) and start DPS'ing the warrior so that both go low. this usually forces an early bubble from the paladin.

for the rest... nice guide I guess

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^

Agreed

Thanks

ill probebly add it too, and I repped you

SEE I BET YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT POSTING THAT NOW ^_^

jarmale6's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg thanks for this great Guide i play druid and my brother is rogue this guide is just what i needed

Apartment Wolf's Avatar King - AMG
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide i play with a pro rogue too and he saw this and though it was awesome :O

Neziux's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    speechless...
    +rep man, gl on your further arena matches.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neziux View Post
    speechless...
    +rep man, gl on your further arena matches.
    speecless? :P

wow I could have put alot more stuff in, i wrote that down really fast while i was bored

raveks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good guide +Rep
    if the interwebz are tubes.....i want to float down them for all eternities

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast