Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate SM farm guide (Fast edition)

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

OK i tried posting this before but something Happened to it so here i go again :confused:

to catch your attention i made 800g in a week off of using this method now you may not make that much but i will tell you that this does make a lot of money especially when you get the lucky chest

NOTE: This guide is meant for speed not for exp its used to get the best loot possible in Shortest time

Okhere we go

Graveyard: Once you enter the Graveyard go in either 1. Stealth past the door mobs or 2.kill them i am a combat rogue so i stealth. Once you get in to the front of you should be a chest either locked or unlocked do not get that yet. first look left and you will see 2 mobs 1 is a normal instance scar;et the other is Interragator Vishas that is your first target. I sap the add and kill vishas and wait for my energy and kill the other if not just kill both with AoE Solo w/e as long as it gets done. Once you have killed him loot vishas and DE the blue dagger if he drops it. if he drops Brass Knuckles thats 30s at vendor. Once your done with that go and get the chest but be warned there are 4 mobs guarding it and unless your 70 you cant grab the chest without aggroing them. so kill them. For me i sap one and pull the others against the wall and Adrenaline rush + Blade fury them then i finish off the loner. loot the chest, it usually has a green item and sometimes a Large knapsack ( 12 slot bag) which sells for a decent amount of gold like 5g on my server ( will not name it cuz there may be a GM reading this lol) and some other trash, move on to the next area which would be the graveyard zone . Chest #2 will be to the rectangle fields to the right or to the left near the statues. loot it and skim the area for rare spawns. One i know of is to the left he bosses tomb he spawns from 29-33 and hits decent. he has a good chance to frop a BoE blue which sells for 20ish g on my server. kill the Rare spawns that you find and move into the bosses tomb move your way down to the bottom and kill the boss if he drops a green or blue DE it for a shard.

Library:

This is the one i usually do and if your not a rogue this is probably the longest one due to mobs. go in and clear the mobs if your not a rogue. go into the courtyard and kill loksey if u want the whistle move out of the courtyard and go in to the first room in one of the next rooms there will be several mini rooms to the left once u get thier go to the furthest one and thier should be a chest, guarded by 3 mobs. I use my blade fury/AR move to clear them loot chest (These ones have 2 greens and a good blue chance ) Then move into next rooms WARNING: while you are clearing the chest room be warned there is always a mob that walks in and out of thier constantly so look before you kill them. make sure to snare those mobs because they aggro in a matter of seconds of running in fear. keep moving until you get to the rooms with 2 mobs at every corner ( not the big rooms with bookcases) you should see another chest in those rooms guarded by 2 mobs kill em and loot the chest). once your done doing that move to the boss and start DPSing him once he bubbles immediatley move as far as possible from him, he will cast a blast wave that hits for 500+ once hes done you can pretty much finish him. Im a 52 rogue and have no problem with him at all. loot him he always drops 1 peice of his armor ( Mantle of Doan, or Robe of Doan) and most of the time a blue either Hypnotic blade or Illusionary rod which are 5g shards when you DE them. Now sometimes i send a funny screeny of me dressed up in his stuff and lable it Archmage Ripgut but if u want to hurry then get out.

Armory :

This can be very hard for people under 60...cept for rogues you have to make a path that gets you to Herod without aggroing which usually mean right in between 2 groups . Once you get in to Herod Let your cooldowns cool off. He is a 40 elite but hits like a 50ish elite Immideatly hit him with your strongest move that you cant cast duiring a fight (e.g. Pyroblast,Ambush,Aimed shot, etc.) then he should run up to get you , immediatly jump down to where he was to get your mana sum replenishing time. when he gets back down Start DPSing him Note : Hes immune to stun and bleed so dont waste mana on that. once he starts spinning back off and bandage ,heal w/e and wait for him to finish. Once you get him below 50% he will enrage and do lots of dmg dps him and once he starts spinning bandage again and be ready, i suggest shielding yourself with w/e u have. once hes done he will charge at you and hit for around 300 and follow with a hard hitting cleave not even a second after charging you for 300+ dmg. he will repeat this until you kill him, this is when i use cooldowns like Evasion, AB trinket etc. finish him and DE his drop ( another 5g shard) I made 300g of him because i got my lucky farm and he dropped Bow of Searing Arrows (Epic bow that sold for 250g). once your done alot of mobs will enter the room they all die in 1 hit so Aoe them. If your a rogue i would suggest vanishing and leaving unless your an engineer and you just bomb them.

Cathedral: I wouldnt suggest doing this unless you can Aoe over 40 mobs around 39 leets. if you can just make your way to cath and hit the boss with a hard hitting move like you did with herod to take most of him out then all the mobs will come for you once they get to you frost nova or stun or daze or w/e them and Unleash Aoe Havic once there dead loot and kill the UD guy in the other room and get your Phat loot

Thats all and if you get lucky you can make loads. Even off the reg drops i make about 12g per Library run which takes 15min and i sell everything i get DO NOT VENDOR ANYTHING THAT CAN BE SOLD AT AH LIKE GREENS YOU WILL LOSE LOADS. vendor your grey items that they drop which usually still are good money at vendors ( Rusty dirk is like 50s ) etc.

I hope this helps

lol oops sorry for double post
    Last edited by Ripgut; 04-04-2007 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Ultimate SM farm guide (Fast edition)
    yoyoyo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Ultimate SM farm guide (Fast edition)

[ATTACH]1[/fjhATTACH][/QUOTE]fgdhfghfghdhfdghdfgh
    Last edited by yoyoyo; 01-03-2021 at 08:39 PM.

Cakewalk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You dont make 800g a week doing this.

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm... cool + rep caus i'm nice :P

Squirllz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone knows to farm SM for money ;P, still good guide, especially for Rogues.
    Ask me about getting your Youtube videos Ratings, Views, Comments. Also I do signatures! Hit me up on AIM - pardon me bear or PM me. :wave:

Ripgut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ninjan actually i do i play 4 hours a day doing this because my gear was crap and i got alot of BoE blues and an Epic which was Talked about in the guide plus my greens i made 800g

Cakewalk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my bad then, guess you have to be lucky with the drops.

Ripgut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Np most of the time its luck but if your dedicated to this luck happens to happen alot

kicker2211's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome guide, gonna try it.

Zaslem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+Rep helped tons i made about 500g in a week using my rogue.

jamez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oo im gonna try this +rep

Squirllz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Ripgut
    Np most of the time its luck but if your dedicated to this luck happens to happen alot
    , I farmed Sm before on a 65 Hunter for about 10 hours straight, I leveled 2 of my friends from 36-40, they both bought their mount that day, and I made about 250g.
    Ask me about getting your Youtube videos Ratings, Views, Comments. Also I do signatures! Hit me up on AIM - pardon me bear or PM me. :wave:

Ripgut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys u guys said +rep but i didint get it, Fyi if you dont know how u look right of my picture and lcikc the green arrow thnx for rep, For all the rogues im workin on a pvp Guide