Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy but Epic way to make no effort money.

Well hello, been a long time since i been on, whew it was a busy month, but now im back with an easy way to make some monies.

O.k. on the Draenor server, adamantite ore averages 30-42g and that is it. I had farmed 83 stacks of adamtite in hopes of getting money for my epic mount, i had 3087g from all the dailies and was bored. I had no idea what it would go for so i got back and checked up the profits. 1087g was all i was gonna get. I wasnt happy. :tard::runaway::cussing::banghead: yeah, thats the kinda of feeling. After cooling off and poking myself with my homemade selfpity stick, i caculated bars. Bars go for only 25-30g, i thought WTF?? to myself and when i asked what the deal was, 50 plp spammed "Doi.... JC use their epic hax to prospect it" Wow. what do they mean? So later i got myself a highered JC and got him to prospect the ores. OMFG DUDE WOAH! I got SO MANY blue ad green gems. I freaked out.

Well, to stop critting you with my wall of chat, ill get to the point.
    Buy the adamantite ore for 30-42g and get someone or yourself to prospect it, you can wield average profits of 45-112g. Yes that much, a stack of adamantite = 2-3 blue gems and 5-9 green gems. Yes omega easy profit. on some servers, (dragonmaw) this can wield 200g in profit.

Now some of you think, dude....dude...dude... what if the guy i get to prospect steal mah gems and i get cut off? Easy, invite the guy to a party and look at what he gets in the chat section, that easy. You can also record all of it down with a writing utencil and just see if you get all of the gems, if you don't BLAM THAT PIECE OF CRAP SCAMMER TO THE GMs. yeah, that easy.

Now, after I get done with making the 5.2k for my epic, i go to Shadowmoon Valley, and get the netherdrake quest. Once you get to exatled with them evil orcs, you get a cool 3k in your pocket. Then I would move on to professions, abandon my dailies, and then get into a sweet raiding guild, then ill do Kara after i get some good gear from some other heroics, move on to SSC, then TK, then to Hyjal, then BT, i get all the teir 6, make my own guild, and kick Trancepants, off his pedistal, and declare myself the king warrior tank of WoW. And in my real life, my eyes are reduced to squibbling blobs of eye flesh, and I have my social life reduced to that of a cooped up throphy wife. Such is the life of a WoW king, the end and i hoped you liked this easy lazy guide.

Now that your lazy booties, are satisfied with being WoW king, sit on your thrown and fear the upcoming expantion, when you will be kicked from your throw, and will be forced into doing this ALL over again.

omgepic Yes, it was epic, but it is known to those with the IQ over that of an average WoW player, teh end, and enjoy your money. :dancing:

P.S. Tell me if it was a funny read.
    Last edited by dragoonman; 08-21-2008 at 11:31 AM.
    What do I stand for? Well... If I sat all the time, my butt would hurt. P.s. I've had my avatar as Garaa in a panda suit since before MMOwned had a panda mascot! :jawdrop:

Easy but Epic way to make no effort money.
    ddrfreak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, you could get unlucky.

Grizzam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only problem I see with this is that prospecting adamantite guarantees you green gems, but not blue ones. And hell, some blue ones (ie Talasite) sell for less than some of the green quality ones.
    This is a gamble, its not guaranteed money. It's worth if if you've mined it, it's not worth it to buy it.

ddrfreak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If all you want to do is be rich, I suggest being a miner/engineer. It will make more money than any other method, sometimes pulling in 3000g in one day.

dragoonman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Grizzam View Post
    The only problem I see with this is that prospecting adamantite guarantees you green gems, but not blue ones. And hell, some blue ones (ie Talasite) sell for less than some of the green quality ones.
    This is a gamble, its not guaranteed money. It's worth if if you've mined it, it's not worth it to buy it.
    It is on my server, lol i always, no matter what, get 45g at the least from 1 stack.
    What do I stand for? Well... If I sat all the time, my butt would hurt. P.s. I've had my avatar as Garaa in a panda suit since before MMOwned had a panda mascot! :jawdrop:

dragoonman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ddrfreak View Post
    If all you want to do is be rich, I suggest being a miner/engineer. It will make more money than any other method, sometimes pulling in 3000g in one day.
    This is a easy no effort way rofl mining takes a lot of work, this takes 15 mins.

ddrfreak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, it would take a lot longer than this if you're interested in making serious profit.

yo2p3u's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad some times prospect doesent give u blue gems. . u might get very unlucky and then cry of not gettin blue gems :< that sux..

yo2p3u's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest enchanting for money makin :X just stay in org and wait for ppl to ask for enchants

Darth Piggy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fishing FTW! love making gold with my fishbot sitting there all day

Best part is it takes nearly no effort

boobot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you run the percentages this works everytime. I have been doing it for the last 3 months. There is another write up on this somewhere out on the one of the WOW sites and it includes the average return. With green gems going for high gold and green cuts going for even higher(only a select few of each color) this is very profitable. It's all I do to make the money I need. I try and stick to ore lower than 37g which I can find almost daily. It does take time to prospect/cut and sell but the profits are great.

Hyourin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I justt think i missed epicness in this thread... sorry.

WarsChildren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worth a shot, imo.

WarsChildren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yo2p3u View Post
    I suggest enchanting for money makin :X just stay in org and wait for ppl to ask for enchants
    I don't understand why people say enchanting is good money. I'm a max-enchanter and it is dumb. Boar's Speed dropped for me... I MAYBE have made 500g off of tips from it when it sells on the AH for around 3 - 4k.

People don't tip well enough and if you say 'Sorry, not enough' they will just find someone else to do it for cheaper.

You have to stay in a city to make money. DUMB. I could be out farming motes and making better money ><

Jaden2045's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL at final part.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast