Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] How to set up Spartacus + Glider for AV!

First of all I wanna say sorry if this thread isn't on the right location, but its kinda the only place i found

Now, because I personally had ALOT of problems with setting Spartacus + Glider Elite up, I kinda wanna make a guide for it. ((And the ones on the Glider forums are outdated to...))

What do you need :
    - Glider Elite (Download at the glider website)
    - Spartacus (Download it at the glider forums)
    - Costum Class (Which you can find at your class forum on glider forums)

Setting up Glider:

1. First of all you need to make a map, in this case I will call it "GliderMap", put your exe in it (Exe of glider).
    It will extract all files to that folder. Now lauch glider, and close him again.

2. Now we are going to instal our costum class and spartacus.
    First Spartacus :

1.) Unzip the Spartacus file.
    2.) Place Spartacus.dll and Spartacus.dll.config in your Glider folder (In our case : "Glidermap")
    3.) Place SpartacusLoader.cs in your Glider\Classes\ folder.
    4.) Congratulations, you installed spartacus.

Costum class:

I will take the example "Pogue", the costum class for Rogue.

1.) Extract The "Pogue.zip" File.
    3.) You Now Have 4 Files Within That Folder, "Pogue.cs", "Pogue.xml", "GConfig.dll" and "Keys.xml".
    4.) Place The 3 Files - "Pogue.cs", "Pogue.xml", "GConfig.dll" - Into Your "Classes" Folder Within Glider. (Our example: GliderMap/Classes)
    5.) Place The File - "Keys.xml" Into Your "Glider" Folder. (Glidermap in our example)
    6.) Congratulations, you now installed Pogue.

----------------------------

Now we go start Glider (Be sure to start with shadow mode, if you know how to do this, skip this step)

When you putted the Glider exe in your "Glidermap" you had to fill in a name. Now lets say I entered "Namelol". Then there will be in my glidermap a exe called "Namelol.exe", you have to start up glider with this. ( In our case Glidermap/namelol.exe)

---------------------------

Now we go configure glider. You click this button:

Now we get a little screen popping up, we go to the "Classes"

There will pop up a Spartacus menu if we select "Spartacusloader.cs" Don't look at it (yet) we are first going to configure Pogue.
    _________

We also want glider to work in background, so lets go to background and active this option.

Now we are going to active Pogue as our costum class. Its very easy to do, just go to your general tab, look at all the classes you have ,and select your costum class (Pogue in our case). Easy as that

We also want glider to work with our new keys (The ones of the costum class, so lets active that to)
    Just go to "Keys", and press the "Load" button, not so hard to find so I didn't made a screenshot of that one ...

Now we only need to configure our Pogue, feel free to check around the options, I'm only going to discuss the ones I personally find the most important for AV botting. We are going to let Glider mount us up.

Remember to set up your keybindings ingame to, you what key has to be where in your costum class forum
    For example :
    Combat bar (shift-1)

1 Stealth
    2 Ranged attack
    3 Sinister strike
    4 Eviscerate
    5 Gouge
    etc etc etc. If you don't do this, your glider will NOT work very well or just not work at all

Time to set up Spartacus. Open the little window that popped up when you actived "SpartacusLoader.CS". Now go to settings.

Another Window popped up, now we click on Browse and select our Costum file.
    Click on the Start Button you find at spartacus, and enjoy your botting!

End of the installation guide.

But, Because some people wonder where you get costum profiles,and how to install it. Its quite simple. I'll take "ProfilePacks.com Horde Alterac Valley" As an example. You can find this link at mmoglider (Not really sure I'm allowed to give the lin, if I am, just shoot a PM and i'll put it here)

Now we download the costum file, there will be 2 maps in it, "Groups" and the map "Profiles". We put both of this maps in our glider ROOT folder (GliderMap), and overwrite the excisting maps (Unless there is something important in it ?)

Now you go with SPARTACUS to the group folder and select the .xml profile.
    -Spartacus has now a costum profile-
    But we also have to do this with glider:
    1) Activate glider
    2) Go to Profile
    3) Load profile (The same as with spartacus)
    4) You will not see a profile on your glider, but if you check the glider log (The box) you'll see "XXX is loaded"

End of the Profile guide.

------------------------

Thanks for reading this guide, I hope it helped... (and sorry if its a bit messy)
    I would be thankfull to recieve some feedback about this, so I can change it now(Or for my future guides)

Last edited by TheBluePanda; 06-24-2008 at 10:11 AM.

[Guide] How to set up Spartacus + Glider for AV!
    SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide +rep