Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sunwell trash farming guide

SUNWELL TRASH FARMING!

I know this idea has been posted before, but the post never gave any information about how many people you need / group setup. Or what to actually do once you get to the pulls.

1: Amount of People
    The group i run usually consists of 17-20 people, in SSC / TK + gear.

2: Who to bring
    Raid Healers are extremely important for the first pull. I usually bring
    2 CoH priests
    2 Resto Shaman
    1 Resto Druid
    2 Pallies

Mages! Once you get past the first pull, there is the pack of 7 mobs. I usually bring 5 mages so that all but 2 can be sheeped, the one you are going to kill, and the bird, who is slept by a druid.

Tanks- Only one tank is necessary for this, since with 5 sheeps, you are only killed one mob at a time.

DPS- whatever you want to fill the raid

3: How to.
    First mob = Robot
    This mob hurts! He will do a chain lightning type thing that hits HARD! Raid healers will need to be spamming aoe heals constantly. The raid healers should NOT be healing the tank at any point. Have the 2 paladins spam healing the tank. This mob is all about the healing.

2nd Pack = 6 humanoids and a bird: This is where it gets easy. Have all the mages sheep at the same time (count down on vent) and leave 1 mob to be killed and the bird to be slept by a druid. Once the 2nd mob is killed, have the mage that was sheeping that mob move to sheeping the bird so the druid can go back to healing. Kill one mob at a time and pick up your loot!

3rd and final pack:
    Same as the 2nd pack, but this time you leave the bird sheeped once all the other mobs are dead. Once all the mobs are dead (not counting the bird) run out of the instance, reset, and then kill the 3rd pack for the next 2 hours!

Hope this helped some people who were interested in doing this. The first mob is the only real hard part, so once you get past him GL on your loot!

Enjoy :wave:
    Odear - Beginner phisher.

Sunwell trash farming guide
    roxbury22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds very complicated D:
    What kind of loot can you get?

Odear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once you get past the first mob, its easy as long as your mages don't suck at chain sheeping. As for loot, I usually go in there for 2 hours and come out with around 4 epic gems and a sunmote or two. Ive seen Mounting Vengeance drop, and also the shammy / priest engineering goggles. If you want the full loot table for the trash go to

Creature: Priestess of Torment - Thottbot: World of Warcraft

iLLO's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting this, I wanted to try it when I saw the other post but didn't know what it was going to be like or who to bring. :P

Odear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome : ) We had Shivering Felspine - Thottbot: World of Warcraft drop last night. That was one happy ret pally

Odear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    : ( Nobody seems to care about my informative post. Re-posts of fire festival stuff get more views / posts than I do : /

Kill604's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow briliant idea man il try to do a pug and pwn some mobs.. Rep+

Diesel's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Odear View Post
    SUNWELL TRASH FARMING!

I know this idea has been posted before, but the post never gave any information about how many people you need / group setup. Or what to actually do once you get to the pulls.

1: Amount of People
    The group i run usually consists of 17-20 people, in SSC / TK + gear.

2: Who to bring
    Raid Healers are extremely important for the first pull. I usually bring
    2 CoH priests
    2 Resto Shaman
    1 Resto Druid
    2 Pallies

So, Did you even try to read the other posts?

This little snippet is taken from my very own post of this, that I did awhile ago.
    "
    What you need? Obviously a raid.. One tank.. 5 Mages MINIMUM and 6-7 Healers *Including either 1-2 Chain healing shamans, or 1-2 CoH priests. Aswell as a resto druid.*"

Next up.. killing the robot..
    ", otherwise the first mob in there *only -hard- part"

"The healing for this guy needs to be split into two groups, with as many ranged as you can fit in the two groups, and the shamans/CoH priests need to be spamming as mucha s possible. Reason for this is because the mob does a constant chain lightning effect spamming on everyone. People with low HP will probably die. So after the mob is down, you have an hour of farming."

and once again, the Humanoid pack*s*.

"he next pull, is 6 Humanoids and a Dragonhawk, all of them can be CC'd. So start out by assigning sheep targets on five of them, and having a druid sleep the dragonhawk. Have a hunter start the pull by misdirecting *as charging in is never a good thing to do*. Kill the first humanoid then take out the dragonhawk and continue to kill all the rest of the humanoids but ONE. You MUST keep it sheeped for this method to keep working. Now kill them all, check for loot then everyone zone out but the mage with the sheep."

You KNEW it was a repost, yet did NOT read the most informative thread about it? What kind of sense does that make? Anyway, heres a link so you can read it all yourself.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...ell-trash.html