0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GUIDE] How to make Gold From Auctioneer

First off, get this: Auctioneer addon for World of Warcraft No questions just do it, this mod screams amazingness in 8 different languages. It comes with a .exe for easy installation if you wish, or you can just d/l the regular one.

After everything is a go do, /load auctioneer always, and all the other /commands it will prompt you to do. Your first money making step is now done! Thats right, you haven't even really done anything and you can allready be increasing gold income by atleast 10%. How you might ask? Simple, auctioneer tells you the vendor value of items, allowing you to pick up the ones that sell the best from tricks, and effectively "trash" the right htings from your bag when you run out of space! If you are and enchanter it also tells you if it would be worth more to d/e the item then sell it.

Now IMO that is good enough right off the bat, but if you want to go further keep reading! Auctioneer owns the AH, figures eh? Open up the AH window with auctioneer loaded and do a scan (button on bottom left) every day for atleast a week to get a proper reading of YOUR realms value on items. Now when you put up an auction it will choose the best possible price to sell it at by comparing all the prices on the AH, it can also tell you if it is the proper time to sell that item or not depending on what the going price is!

Now on to my favorite part!!! Before you do this, do yourself a favor and farm/buy/whatever-it-is-you-do about 300g and make sure you have scanned the AH many times (or this can actaully COST you money). Now start up BTMscanner (found as a tab on bottm), just press the little triangle on the BTM page. Auctioneer will now search for extremely underpriced items, ask you if you want to buy them, then tell you if it sells for more at vendor or what you should resell it at. I suggest investing a good 150+g into this. BTM scanner just picked up 5 [Essence of Air] for 50s when they sell for 15g/each on my server!~ Yesterday I turned 100g into 250 by buying golden dreanite and mote of shadow in mass and then selling for twice the price, took me about half an hour and its fun too!

How BTM scanner works: Like mentioned before it picks up all the extremely underpriced things and then tells you what you should resell them for. Now this can be a bit daunting which is why im making this section of the guide. Aside from my main who I made the 150g in half an hour on I wanted to see how much I could make on my alt. BTM looks for autions based on your bank atm (I started at 3g) finds the auctions (went down to 95s) then gives you the price to sell them at (went up to 30g, then re ran and am currently at 95g). BTM essentially does what many players do manually, buys every stack of a low priced item and resells it at an inflated price (yesterday I was able to inflate Netehrweave sales by 4g!) It also features a safety net that says "Hey theres way to many of these for you to buy out the market and stops you from digging a hole deeper and deeper. Money is about risk, DO NOT FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE LOST ALL YOUR MONEY AFTER A BTM SCAN.I can almost gaurentee that if you let Auctioneer choose the best prices to resell at, you will have 40 sold auctions in you mail the next day with twice what you spent there. It can be dauntiing but after a big payday, its worth it!

I hope this can be of use to someone, if you have any questions please ask =D I'm not very experienced but I'd be glad to help out! Just thought I'd share how I made enough money for my flying mount and well on my way to my epic flying mount off a mod! Best day to put all your auctions back in the AH is saturday evening or sunday at noon I found. Good luck to everyone and I hope I helped in anyway!
    +Rep
    Last edited by jackdaripper; 04-14-2008 at 05:44 PM.

[GUIDE] How to make Gold From Auctioneer
    The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auctioneer is the win, as well as bottom scanner.

mystiicc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    common sense tho, and there are like 10000 auctioneer guides already imo

Vcertno's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red text is unreadable !

Tipsy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaaa my eyes are bleeding !!!!!!!!!

iwabo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont ask for rep

Imhavingfun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at the risk of being flamed myself, yes i would agree that the red on grey text might be a bit too much :yuck:

jackdaripper's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i fix it but i really care what a leecher has to say =0

dohi312's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not a bad guide

Dracknen223's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?????

Whats the BTM scanner? i'm new to the autioneer, so if you could help me out that would be great help. Thanks!:confused:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dracknen223 View Post
    Whats the BTM scanner? i'm new to the autioneer, so if you could help me out that would be great help. Thanks!:confused:

How BTM scanner works: Like mentioned before it picks up all the extremely underpriced things and then tells you what you should resell them for
    i Hoped this helps you

joshy1993's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *To many words Ahhhhh* Not really that helpful dont ask for rep not a good idea.

Dracknen223's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, what?

Originally Posted by psnstarfox View Post

How BTM scanner works: Like mentioned before it picks up all the extremely underpriced things and then tells you what you should resell them for
    i Hoped this helps you
    where is it at, cause on my autioneer there is no thing says btm scanner, there just, like autions, bids, post autions, and like 2 other things, under what tab is this thingy at, and there is no triangle thingy-ma-bob anywhere to be found.

So ya if you could tell be where that is, that would be a great help

Xzodus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by psnstarfox View Post
    ok i fix it but i really care what a leecher has to say =0
    RU 4Chan?

Anyways, this guide is one; a block of text, two; common sense, three; it is like making a guide for 'How to use a Mac'.

Pretty much common sense, if you know how to click, you got it.

When you give to the community, I +rep; when I give, please +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dracknen223 View Post
    where is it at, cause on my autioneer there is no thing says btm scanner, there just, like autions, bids, post autions, and like 2 other things, under what tab is this thingy at, and there is no triangle thingy-ma-bob anywhere to be found.

So ya if you could tell be where that is, that would be a great help
    Quick Links

BottomScanner - Norganna's AddOns

Auctioneer addon for World of Warcraft
    the last link should help you with BTM Scanner