0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rep/Gold Grinding With A New Quel'Danas Quest

While doing the new quest Intercept the Reinforcements on the Isle of Quel'Danas, i found that there are almost instant respawns on the Dawnblade Reservist.

The quest drops you off on the middle boat, but some people dont realize you can leave that boat and go to one of the other boats to kill the Dawnblade Reservist.

I went to the boat on the left and went around farming them for about 10 min with close to instant respawns. They drop lots of Sunfury Signet and Netherweave Cloth. i tested this on the boat on the left, but if you find this one is crowded move over to the other boat on the right.

Server has to be on Phase 3 of The Sunwell Eveen progress to get the quest Intercept the Reinforcements which will fly you out to the boats. It would be interesting to check if these guys are spawned in servers that are not yet on phase 3. One would think if the Dawnblade Reservist are already on the boats, no one will be grinding them at all and this would make it an even better spot for you.

Sorry if this is a repost.

Rep/Gold Grinding With A New Quel'Danas Quest
    seisops's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, this specific area was posted before, as being a place to farm Sunfury Signets and Netherweave Cloth. At that time though, only speculations could be made about those mobs being a target of a future daily quest.

With phase 3 opening on a server, this place will be also crowded, so farming there will be frustrating. Players are definitely going to swim to the other 2 boats, should the middle one is empty. My guess is that all 3 boats will be crowded.

Good try to contribute nevertheless...

lollert's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been there, and as far as I know, my server is in phase 2. It's a nice spot tho.

piratesteve's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah nice place to grind until everyone and there dog realises the same and it becomes a gankers heaven