0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guide how to grind with all classes

First of all, hi and welcome to my grinding guide.

First, what is grinding? Grinding is the act to kill a lot of monsters fast and getting xp in a substitute for quests.

Grinding is hard to do in certain classes, but not impossible. Takes mages for example is hard to avoid the target from hitting you and increasing your casting time, thus it takes longer to kill.

First of all ALL of the classes should have an appropriate equipment and inventory, some may need to have something different than the other classes, but it's basically all the same.
    One good grinder should have at least, 10 healing potions, 10 mana potions (if you have mana), 25 healing items (food), 25 mana restoring items (drinks only if you have mana) and some bandages if you cannot heal yourself (bring about 20-40)
    Also the equipment must be good, you can't wear level 40 items if you are 50 and you can't wear intellect giving armor or weapons if you're a rogue/warrior. Plus it would be stupid to wear leather if you can wear plate.

Priests should wear more spell damage and intellect giving armor.

Warlocks should also wear spell damage and intellect giving armor.

Same for mages.

Rogues should wear agility boosting and also stamina.

Druids, they have a problem. Druids are always changing their "class", so they
    require different armors, so just look at the priests and rogues armor.

Shamans should wear an intellect boosting armor with also spell damage, but should have wear stamina increasing items if they are gonna base themselves on melee.

Hunters should use a stamina and agility boosting armor.

Warriors should wear an strength and stamina armor.

Paladins should also have warrior like armor, but they should try and get a bit of intellect.

Now how to grind with the forthmentioned classes.

MAGES:
    Mages are awesome to grind if you have a safe distance from the enemy, killing him before he gets to you. You should use frostbolt, fire blast whenever avaiable and frost nova if he gets to you and you're taking too much damage. Mages have an awesome ability, the ability to save yourself some money and conjure the food and drinks, I said that were needed.

PRIESTS:
    I can't say the truth about priests, because I'm not experienced with them, but I'll tell you what i think. Smite always doing mind blasts, when the cooldown is finished. Also make sure you start the battle with a shadow word pain and power word shield. Have prayer word fortitude on at all times.

WARLOCKS:
    This class is good to grind, because it's your minion getting hit, not you! Always use voidwalker, because it has good damage resisting abilities, it can heal itself and if you get aggro you can just use torment and the monster will attack him.

ROGUES:
    This class is my favorite to grind with. Very fast hits. Ok with rogues it's very simple just stealth go behind them and ambush, if you get too many monsters on you, use evasion and sprint and run away! Also if you are fighting humanoids, make sure you sap 'em and pick pocket 'em, you may get some good loot.

DRUIDS:
    This one is a bit different from the others, because you have different "classes" in you and they are weaker than the true classes. Basically just go on cat form and shred or pounce if you have it, then claw (mangle if you are a feral druid and have it) to death, but if you get attacked by many, just go bear form and run or keep fighting.

SHAMANS:
    Ah... the shamans, they are very good. They have warrior like abilities and have magic attacks. Plus they have the totems, just keep in the range of your totems and pull the monsters to them and always use earthshock and frostshock whenever possible.

HUNTERS:
    Also very good to grind, because you just send the pet in and range range range.
    I recommend having a lot of arrows, before starting to grind. Use hunter's mark before sending your pet and always have aspect of the hawk on. Also serpent string them first.

PALADINS:
    I like this class to grind, actually i love it. Always use consectration, before starting a battle, have devotion aura on and use seal of the crusader, before starting the fight.

WARRIORS:
    One of the best classes to grind, it's awesome. Just keep yourself on battle stance and bombard the enemy with heroic strikes, after using intimidating shout. When they reach less than 20% hp, use execute. Charge the enemy when beggining a fight or if you don't have the ability ready yet just go near the monster.

Well that's the end. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Bye guys! :wave:

P.S.: Please give me feedback on how to better this guide. Also this is just what I think, you may think differently, please don't flame me for that.
    Last edited by terradragon; 04-04-2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Correcting

Guide how to grind with all classes
    kemalraik's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, absolutely Wow.

Thanks for the great advice, now I have all the information I need to grind.

This is easily one of the best grinding guides out there, I mean it's easy to read, gives all the information you need.

This guide is absolutely, positively sensational.

This guide deserves a +Rep it really does.

And I swear, before this day is over you will get more rep....I SWEAR IT!

Kjetta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by terradragon View Post
    First of all, hi and welcome to my grinding guide.

First, what is grinding? Grinding is the act to kill a lot of monsters fast and getting xp in a substitute for quests.

Grinding is hard to do in certain classes, but not impossible. Takes mages for example is hard to avoid the target from hitting you and increasing your casting time, thus it takes longer to kill.

First of all ALL of the classes should have an appropriate equipment and inventory, some may need to have something different than the other classes, but it's basically all the same.
    One good grinder should have at least, 10 healing potions, 10 mana potions (if you have mana), 25 healing items (food), 25 mana restoring items (drinks only if you have mana) and some bandages if you cannot heal yourself (bring about 20-40)
    Also the equipment must be good, you can't wear level 40 items if you are 50 and you can't wear intellect giving armor or weapons if you're a rogue/warrior. Plus it would be stupid to wear leather if you can wear plate.

Priests should wear more spell damage and intellect giving armor.

Warlocks should also wear spell damage and intellect giving armor.

Same for mages.

Rogues should wear agility boosting and also stamina.

Druids, they have a problem. Druids are always changing their "class", so they
    require different armors, so just look at the priests and rogues armor.

Shamans should wear an intellect boosting armor with also spell damage, but should have wear stamina increasing items if they are gonna base themselves on melee.

Hunters should use a stamina and agility boosting armor. Also strength.

Warriors should wear an strength and stamina armor.

Paladins should also have warrior like armor, but they should try and get a bit of intellect.

Now how to grind with the forthmentioned classes.

MAGES:
    Mages are awesome to grind if you have a safe distance from the enemy, killing him before he gets to you. You should use frostbolt, fire blast whenever avaiable and frost nova if he gets to you and you're taking too much damage. Mages have an awesome ability, the ability to save yourself some money and conjure the food and drinks, I said that were needed.

PRIESTS:
    I can't say the truth about priests, because I'm not experienced with them, but I'll tell you what i think. Smite always doing mind blasts, when the cooldown is finished. Also make sure you start the battle with a shadow word pain and power word shield. Have prayer word fortitude on at all times.

WARLOCKS:
    This class is good to grind, because it's your minion getting hit, not you! Always use voidwalker, because it has good damage resisting abilities, it can heal itself and if you get aggro you can just use torment and the monster will attack him.

ROGUES:
    This class is my favorite to grind with. Very fast hits. Ok with rogues it's very simple just stealth go behind them and ambush, if you get too many monsters on you, use evasion and sprint and run away! Also if you are fighting humanoids, make sure you sap 'em and pick pocket 'em, you may get some good loot.

DRUIDS:
    This one is a bit different from the others, because you have different "classes" in you and they are weaker than the true classes. Basically just go on cat form and shred, then claw to death, but if you get attacked by many, just go bear form and run or keep fighting.

SHAMANS:
    Ah... the shamans, they are very good. They have warrior like abilities and have magic attacks. Plus they have the totems, just keep in the range of your totems and pull the monsters to them and always use earthshock and frostshock whenever possible.

HUNTERS:
    Also very good to grind, because you just send the pet in and range range range.
    I recommend having a lot of arrows, before starting to grind. Use hunter's mark before sending your pet and always have aspect of the hawk on. Also serpent string them first.

PALADINS:
    I like this class to grind, actually i love it. Always use consectration, before starting a battle, have devotion aura on and use seal of the crusader, before starting the fight.

WARRIORS:
    One of the best classes to grind, it's awesome. Just keep yourself on battle stance and bombard the enemy with heroic strikes, after using intimidating shout. When they reach less than 20% hp, use execute. Charge the enemy when beggining a fight or if you don't have the ability ready yet just go near the monster.

Well that's the end. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Bye guys! :wave:

P.S.: Please give me feedback on how to better this guide. Also this is just what I think, you may think differently, please don't flame me for that.
    Strength is useless for a hunter mate

terradragon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, thanks, but I think it's needed if a monster gets too near you melee it. More strength more damage.

Epic Win's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every1 knows how to grind, now the locations ae the only thing that matters. Anyways questing is much better.

kemalraik's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aguiar blast View Post
    Every1 knows how to grind, now the locations ae the only thing that matters. Anyways questing is much better.
    Haha, I didn't know you were an MMOwned member Thunderrage :wave:

joho's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HUNTERS:
    Use hunter's mark before sending your pet and always have aspect of the hawk on.
    If your farming as a hunter you always use Aspect of the Viper to keep the downtime as low as possible, even if you dont play hunter you should know that..

Never go OOM (exept from big pulls or elites) or ~120 ap ?
    101, 73, 31, 11

Zinith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no

You don't get aspect of the viper till your in your 60's...so untill then you do use hawk.

Syan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DRUIDS:
    This one is a bit different from the others, because you have different "classes" in you and they are weaker than the true classes. Basically just go on cat form and shred, then claw to death
    weaker than other classes ? lol...
    and ever heard of mangle ? who uses claw ?

jdismeuc's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats serpent String? lol just a typo. Oh also, you say "shamans use earth or frost shock whenever its up." I think a better sequence is lightning bolt, frost shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, flame shock then melee. nice guide though +rep cookie for you.

terradragon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Syan View Post
    weaker than other classes ? lol...
    and ever heard of mangle ? who uses claw ?

Forgot that ^^ and druids have weaker versions of other classes, but all together druids become mean machines of power and also non-feral druids don't have it, so I'll add it as an if
    Last edited by terradragon; 04-04-2008 at 11:31 AM.

Harisukusan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grats On a Nice Guide!
    Ill +Rep for Sure!

jts5676's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this some kind of a joke? "smite and mind blast when cooldown is done" lololol. Smite + Mind Blast...? FAIL.

llamalord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PALADINS:
    first of all, i'm assuming you level protection or this is very bad advice. If you are going to level as ret, the actual grinding spec(better 1v1 while prot is better for AoE) than you should be using sanctity aura and seal of command...also you don't even mention using judgement...i pull with seal of the crusader, than seal of command...for 1v1 don't use consecration because than you blow all of your mana by the fourth kill, and just keep using judgement of command whenever cooldown is up.

quite frankly i think most of these guides are wrong, but I am only very familiar with mages, paladins, and warlocks. sorry, no rep for you =(

TuFF's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Contrib,

Ill be the one to take you out of the Lazy Leacher =)

-TuFF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast