Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how to make easy moneh in TBC as a mage imba style

hey guys,

this is one of my first posts so first off i thought id introduce myself, my names Luke, im 16 and i live in great old England, ok enough with the small talk ur thinking? well ill get right to it.

my mage is lvl 63 ( casual gamer ) got full bwl misc epics and a few mc epics, and i find making moneh is extremly easy as a 51 point fire mage to solo the first 3 packs in ramparts, this may be be cause of gear or imba skills, but im sure a lvl 66 - 70 mage with normal gear could do it even easyer. there is brilliant runecloth and therweave drops, and also lots of greens, i havent seen a Boe blue drop yet in ramparts but im sure there one of the way for meh

anyway, so u go in ramparts, buff up, dampen magic blah blah blah, then you see the first two mobs, these lads hit rly hard on cloth so u gots keep em away from u was well as possible, wait for the patroll to go, trinket up combustion, poly one, frost nova other, fireball scorch dragons breath blast wave = dead, rinse and repeat for the next dude aswell. that takes arround 30 seconds, and u just made arround 80s - 1g ( not counting cloth and easy drops) .

then a ptroll comes, its a single mage pat on his own, he is easy to wtfpwnzor withcounterspell. hes dead in a few sconds, then there is a wolf man pat, sheep the elite, aoe the wolves kill the elite. and u can do this agin and again. ( 5 times an hour f u blizz ) or if u have nice gear u can move on the the packs of 3, theres 2 more packs of three then a huge mob of 5 if im not mistaken. this is easy to solo if you know how to play ur class.

whats better then 1 epic fire mage you say ? 2 EPIC FIRE MAGES ! , me and my firned, i was 63 he was 64, we cleared up to first boss in 15 mins and made arround 10g each in money aloone, not to mention runecloth and netherweave. also green and grey weapons drop of these orcs like a hoars panties, in these mobs i got 2 green weapons and 3 grey ones whihc all together sold to vendors for arround 30g my mate got even luckier, he got some imba green healing gear and made tons of cash selling on ah, and this was just in one run, i hope u guys have the same luck with this as i have

thank you for reading
    Lukey

how to make easy moneh in TBC as a mage imba style
    Obanooba's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: how to make easy moneh in TBC as a mage imba style

Great guide ... Just have to try this with my mage :P.. but hes still lvl 60 :P.. whatevah:P.. Cant wait to try this ^^.. btw, have u grinded ALOT gold, if, how mutch :P... maby a stupid question.. but i just have ti know ;P

<Gravity>'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing this

jappaex's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mite lvl my lowbie mage up now great guide +rep

halestrap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yay my first proper post is good...

ive grinded about 400g using this method , it may even be better as a hunter, im not sure but to do this method u have to kill very fast so dont worry bout being a trinket whore.

wen i discovered it i thought id keep it to myself and be a selfish shelfish but all u lads deserve it just as much

thanks
    luke

Dream's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This would seem hard for me and my mage but you never know with some of the crazy gear dropping in outlands its probly possible you could probly get +300 sepll damage from the greens and blues at 60-63 I havent played my mage in forever been working on my hunt got him to 62 my mage is only 60 and never seen outland so maybe i'll try it when I get bored of my hunt GG : )

moa92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i did this at lvl 60 as a 51 frost mage
    only did the 3 first pack and the pat though ^^
    immo soloing scholo is easier and faster to get money but u dont get those nice bc green ...