2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guy4Game Review

I've been using Guy4Game for the past year for contests, gifts and my own personal character and I haven't run into any problems with them yet.

I've used them on many occasions for myself, my friends and contests on the site. All together we've probably spent over $5000. (The recent contest MMOwned had with Guy4Game went flawlessly)

The worst problem we ever came across was summer 2006 when they got one of my friends accounts banned (for power leveling). They made it up to him by buying him a new account and power leveling his characters to where they were before his account got banned and they gave him an upgraded level 60 package.

They may not be the cheapest, but they are reliable.
    The only reasons I can't give them a perfect 5 all around is because sometimes their Customer Support takes awhile to respond and answer your questions. Also my friends get confused with their order system on custom power leveling.

Guy4Game.com Offers Gold and Power Leveling Services for World of Warcraft.

Update Feb 26 2007
    Guy4Game Got my TBC account banned at level 69 but they bought me a new WoW and TBC CD Key as well as returned my money.
    Last edited by Matt; 03-26-2007 at 03:23 AM.

Guy4Game Review
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/295
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Guy4Game Review

i was fortunate enough to win the contest...
    therefore i have been using guy4game quite a lot...
    awesome support, nice prices (playing eu gives me 5000 gold for 142$)
    always fast delivery and easy to find your way around website..
    top dollar quality.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 01-17-2007 at 01:33 PM.

The Doctor's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They suck. Powerlevelled me, got me banned, did nothing.

Chat InformationPlease wait for a support to respond.
    Chat InformationAll supports are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. A support will be with you shortly.
    Chat InformationAll supports are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. A support will be with you shortly.
    Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Marguerite'
    Marguerite: Welcome to www.GUY4GAME.com! How may I assist you today?
    you: Hi, my account got banned during your powerlevelling service.
    you: Order #137270
    Marguerite: Okay ,
    Marguerite: Please hold on, thank you.
    Marguerite: We could log in your account ------- now ,
    Marguerite: Could we know which account you got banned please ?
    you: -------
    you: I had you level him 2 levels, switched to the account -------- and then got on after taking a break a couple hours and have this message in my inbox
    Marguerite: We tried -------- just now , but got passwrod error
    you: ***Notice of Account Closure*** Account Name: -------- Offense: Terms of Use Violation - Account Sharing Details: After a thorough investigation, we have found that the registered user of the account has shared account login information and allowed others to access the account. The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft by the Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. Please review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html which state that your Password is to be kept confidential at all times and you are solely responsible for the security of your Password. You may not disclose your Password to anyone, or allow your Password to be used by anyone other than yourself and/or your one (1) minor child. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Password, whether or not authorized by you. Also, note that the security of the Account is your responsibility. Furthermore, Blizzard Entertainment does not recognize the transfer of Accounts, and any unauthorized transfer of the World of Warcraft software (as set forth on the worldofwarcraft.com website) will result in the permanent deletion of the Account attached to that software. As such, this World of Warcraft account has now been closed by the Account Administration staff based on review of the above account infraction incurred. This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01712p). The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges. Lastly, according to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 5, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft. This entails access to another World of Warcraft account, including, but not limited to, the deletion of items/characters and redistribution of in-game currency or possessions. The bottom line is that we want World of Warcraft to be a fun and safe environment for all players. Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/. We thank you in advance for your time and for respecting our position. Regards, Account Administration Blizzard Entertainment www.WorldOfWarcraft.com
    you: The password to ------- is removed.
    Marguerite: Please hold on, thank you.
    you: Hello?
    you: ..?
    you: I really need an answer please.
    you: Hello...?
    you: Please answer I think 45 minutes is enough time for most.
    you: This is truly Grade A service...
    you: I'll just have to take it up with the Better Business Bureau if I don't get an answer
    you: ...
    you: I've been holding for 25 minutes.
    you: At least have the decency to answer me
    you: This is just indecent and low...
    I was waiting an hour.
    If you're not going to bother to click the +Rep button, don't say you will.

dogking's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bought gold from them, never an issue at all. Not sure about p/l services though.

Mike3667's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I love thier gold and p/l Ive bought both from them But :yuck: yes the big but their prices went up by around 3-10 dollers and they keep getting slower only people I trust though

hitsugi97's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought powerleveling (from 22-60) for my Draenei and unfortunately I got banned at lvl 54. I contacted them about this matter and they were very helpful and kind about everything. They gave me a full refund and offered me further compensation for the loss of my account (which I didn't take because I'm quite sick of WoW and Blizzard's nazi views on things)

They were a little slow at getting my powerleveling started, but they were kind about the whole thing even though I was asking often about if my leveling had started. The pricing is a bit high, but I think it's worth it. I made it over 6 days before I got banned, so it might be possible to lvl for short periods with them without getting into any trouble.

When my account was banned, I went onto live chat, where I had a long conversation with one of their sales associates who was very understanding. She did take a long time to respond, but I can forgive that. She did stop responding after awhile, but then emailed me when she realized that I could not read what she had responded with and we then continued the conversation through email. So I guess their Live Chat is a little buggy. It came down to them offering apologies for what had happened, a full refund and further compensation, which I think is excellent customer service and is why I'm still giving them a positive review despite what's happened to my own account.

Please keep in mind that I responded to them like an adult and wasn't harsh or pointing blame at them in anyway. I was merely looking into what could be done over the situation, so I believe having a non-aggressive attitude during the whole process did help with how they treated me and responded with compensation in the end. You get more flies with honey then vinegar :P

All in all, I found Guy4Game to be a reliable company. It was unfortunate that I lost my account, but that is a risk that we all choose to take with powerleveling and not everyone is as apathetic about it as I am :P but, it's just the way it is. Barring that issue, I still think they may be worth a short for short term leveling and considering that they have great customer service, I believe that their gold service is probably top notch as well.

noodleman1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just ordered, and I confirm that starting the job takes quite long.
    To start, you have a quite complicated paying plan, but it works fine.
    Then, you receive an email wich says that they will call you within 24 hours.
    I used the live chat ( wich works fine and fast for me ) and after 15 minutes
    I got a call. I confirmed the order and she said that they would start right away and I went to bed. But.. when I tried to track the progress next morning she ( from live chat ) said that the service was too busy. 11 hours after confirmation.. . I am still waiting now for the p/l ing to start.
    I hope I won't get banned :confused:. But It's worth the risk I think, play the game the way you like it. Rule of enjoyment. ( Yes I saw that somewhere ).
    Now I can just hope and wait. I think they are a good company. But we 'll see after the p/l.

keyworkgod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I levelled my warlock up from 18-30 and had no problems whatsoever. They were quick enough and after a day or so i was up and playing. However i ordered further powerordering this week and it took them 4 days to start, but their customer service is friendly and helpeful enough.

Ark's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7 days after confermation and im still waiting....they said they are out of stock.....thanks you could have told me that 6 days ago??......they said 8 more hours....im giveing them 2 days till i file a dispute with paypal...this is bull
    "Alright Chums, Lets do this! LEEEEROYY JENKINS!!!"
    proud member of Snitchstianity

frosty011's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account banned... *sigh*

flesheatingcow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Their prices are high, they took 2 days to start, and got suspended without fully leveling me, but they they left 1000g worth of stuff on my account, so in the end win-win! Sorta.

Dag001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you spend real money for pixel money? This is why I dont use these sites, they suck, get you banned and cost lots of money. Just play the game and get the money yourself.

Ark's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they never got me my 100 gold......how can you not have 100 friken gold??
    "Alright Chums, Lets do this! LEEEEROYY JENKINS!!!"
    proud member of Snitchstianity

frosty011's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ordered a 30-40 Powerlevel.

The service started not even 10 minutes after i placed the order, and the levels starting rolling over quickly.

At level 36 my account was permanantly banned and they told me they needed 4 business days to investigate why exactly it was banned. They said they needed a letter from Blizzard to confirm this.

I drafted a mock letter up in MS Word and sent it through to them basically saying that the account was shared...

After continually arguing with them, I managed to get a full refund, and a brand new WoW and TBC Key.

Dunay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've gotten gold from the successfully, but I wouldn't recommend them for leveling because of the flames!..

I don't play blizz's WoW anymore so it don't matter.
    You claim to be a playa but I fu(ked yo wife.. We bust on Badboys, Niggas Fu(k fo life..
    WorldOfNiggas Server Admin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast