Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely miserable. An order that should take 24 hours takes 36. This one I'm dealing with now should have been done two hours ago and they're now just saying I'll have to wait for a manager to show up in 15 hours - which I know will never come. They have NO way of contacting the levelers (sometimes) and no way of contacting managers. I've been in a live chat for a few hours now and haven't gotten any clear answers and now the agent has 100% stopped responding to me. They go from speaking decent English to not understanding anything. They will make you wait for way too long to contact their levelers. They'll say the order is being worked on right then, but if you look from another account (highly advise), it'll probably have been offline for a few hours and will continue that for a few more. The levelers rarely reply and the customer service agents couldn't care less about customer service. "The customer is always right" and just treating the customer like a decent person or someone they value at all is not in their wheelhouse. The products may be reasonable and the selection good, but their service and timelines are abysmal. I will never buy from these folks again.

Guy4Game Review
    coldman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i posted about this in the other guy4game thread, but i used them for a bit and had a great experience. Then the last few experiences were not that good. My last experience was them giving me my gold with a level 1 and a level 100 in the group with me. But also i asked on their live chat as i got my gold if they had a spectral tiger in stock (i was debating on buying one) and then get a bunch of whispers in wow about buying it.......horrible practice to even mention that to your customer in game, much less when you are trading them their gold they just bought from you. About an hour later I got an e-mail from blizzard pretty much stating "We know you bought gold, we can't prove it, but we know", so no action was taken against my account (or so the e-mail states) but it could have easily gotten an action against my account started.

I will always tell people to avoid this site like the plague, I warned them that one of their suppliers may have been using hacked accounts to get supply, they simply say they don't hack accounts and stop responding even after being put through to "higher up" people in chat. Good luck to their future customers though, if you do order from them PLEASE do the live chat first and ask them if it is in stock, if they have it in stock then usually it is fast delivery from when i previously bought from them. I would still say support another site though, guy4game has gotten very shady as time has gone on.

Don'tuseGuy4Game's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi - I thought it prudent to post (and I will on as many forums as possible) warning people to not use this service. I used Guy4Game to powerlevel my character, including reputation farm and within 24 hours of completing it had received an email from Blizzard indicating I had been using a bot or third party automation software. It took six days to get a response from this company and the best they could offer was a 40% discount on a powerlevelling servce, even though their website clear indicates a full refund and up to $200 per order (they can't replace the Collector's Editions that are no longer available).
    I cannot believe they would compromise my account by using a Bot. Extremely poor customer service. Overall, very disappointing and upset with the experience.
    If you are considering something like this, you need to also consider the worst case alternative - your account being banned.
    Bottom Line: DO NOT USE GUY4GAME.

justsum13lse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted this in the other guy4game folder but I figured I might as well post it here as well, since this is 2016 and the last post is from December 2015.

I created an account just to post my experience with guy4game. First I spoke with a representative to make sure they had the stock, Tyler H. Seemed friendly, gave me a 5% discount code. He said it would take 2-3 hours to get the gold, small purchase, 60k, like $22. They had me put 6 items in the AH for 10,600 each. Around midnight, 4 hours later, I check, and it is not there. I look at my e-mail, they say I had not verified my identity with a credit card picture and photo id picture, which was NEVER mentioned, and made me very uncomfortable. I read that some of these sites are doing this to avoid scammers, but that should REALLY be mentioned in advance.

But OK, I go back in chat, talk to a guy named John Woo. I mention I am unhappy about the ID and credit card picture but whatever, he acts like he wants me to send a complete picture of my credit card, and complete picture of my photo ID, to which I refuse. I cover everything but my face and name, with my face in the picture also. He tells me he doesn't need me in the picture, just the photo ID, and to resend. I start to get irate because this sounds crazy. So after me flipping out a little, he says he just needs to see my name, which was in the picture I sent him. Finally he gives in and tells me it will be another 2-6 hours. I am starting to get heated at this point, but its late, whatever, I go to sleep, wake up, and have another email from them telling me my character doesn't exist. Now this part was my fault, I had a typo and left a character out of the name to send it to. But I mentioned this to Tyler H. immediately after I did it, he said no problem, he will fix it. Then I got the email about the ID and CC and go through all that, and John Woo tells me the same thing. So I tell him the correct name, and he says ok, he will fix it. Then the next day I get an email from 2 a.m., about 30 minutes after I spoke with John Woo, saying that the character doesn't exist. So after I get off work, I go in and speak with a woman, Lily, and tell her the correct name. She tells me to hold on, they will do a face to face rather than the auction house. I sit in the chat for about 15 minutes, and no words are spoken. I finally say, I am still logged in and at Orgrimmer AH. She immediately replies, "We are on shift change, you can come back in 15 minutes?" Before I have a chance to say no, she ends the chat immediately. About an hour later I manage to get ahold of another Woo named person, it wasn't John, maybe Dave? I dont know. Anyways, I have began to get heated because I have spent hours in the chat room dealing with what was supposed to be a quick and easy deal. I express my displeasure. Finally, they give me my gold. Like 28 hours later.

During one of my waits, I googled, "Don't buy from Guy4Game." and I found a review site that apparently has all kinds of people with bad dealings from them. People who have used their "No-Bot powerleveling service" only to have their accont banned for botting, to countless people being ripped off in numerous different.ways. I count myself as one of the lucky ones, as I managed to get out with my gold and a headache.

My recommendation: Do NOT use guy4game. I read that at some point they were great to deal with, but that time has apparently long since past.

The very next day, I used cheapwowgold.com. It actually ended up being cheaper than guy4game, and I bought like 20k gold for $7 at 2 a.m. eastern time, and I literally had it in my hand within 10 minutes. I spoke with the lady in the chat, whose name was Lily(made me pray the 2 sites just used common names and they weren't connected), and she coordinated the purchase. They use paypal, they don't require you to send your social security card and your mothers maiden name, and it was a great experience. I will use them again when I need to. But I will NEVER use guy4game again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345