Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well any1 know if you can rent them your account? and if yes is it reliable?

Referral 2.0 service - OneforLoL.com

Guy4Game Review
    r0mster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I placed an order 15 hours ago. Never contacted me. I finally got someone in chat. Told me its going to take 2 more hours. This is the 2nd time they told me this.

Why is there no supplier that can deliver a promise. Promise an hour....done in an hour. Promise 6 hours, done within 6 hours.

If anyone has a recommendation for a fast site please PM.

ingameking's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheap Platin for Rift, used 3 times now
    Also fast delivery, last order was about 800 Platin, not in stock but completly delivered within 6 hours.
    Nice and fast(!) live support too, seems really perfect for me.
    Last edited by ingameking; 12-16-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Reknon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Over all bad experiences.

Guy4game.com is the only site i have ever bought gold from, or given my mains name to, which in hindsight was a mistake, however i constantly get whispers from level ones trying to sell me gold claiming they where the person who "made the delivery", i cant get them to stop messaging me even tho i have talk to their customer service, not to mention that some of these gold sellersr messaging me are from websites other than guy4game.com, which leads me to believe they sold my name to another gold selling site. I only have ever gotten messages on my main, and they ALL say they are the "delivery man" or "made your delivery" not to mention they all pretend to be females and flirt with me, ON THE OTHER HAND, they are SOO easy to troll. As i am typing this it has now been over 12 hours since i made a purchase of 20k + the 15% bonus they always add and i still have not received it because its not in stock on my realm, and this is a very popular realm, so they should, they said they would give me extra gold because of the wait tho, once i get it, ill update you guys on how much extra they gave me. I dont think i will be buying from them again.

EDIT: havnt gotten the gold yet, they said they would give me 500g bonus, then i said i was writing a review for guy4game on ownedcore, and then they changed it to 1.1k bonus gold, they expect it to take 5-6 more hours, imo i should be getting a full refund, or a few thousand extra gold, this is BS.

EDIT: STILL havn't gotten my gold yet, they said it could take up to 24 more hours, and they agreed to give me only 1k bonus, and the costumer service agent told me to "calm down dude", when i told him this was ridiculousness and i could have farmed 20k in this time. Definitively wont be buying from here again.

FINAL EDIT: it has been over 24 hours, and i just talked to a rep a second ago, they said they can give me 4000g bonus, or a refund, i decided to go with the refund, however it should be noted that they clearly state that if you wait over 6 hours, you get 25% bonus gold up to 5k, that means they should have offered me 5k and not 4k.
    Last edited by Reknon; 03-23-2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: update

kevincame's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very pleasantly surprised by this service. Informed me when they were starting...logged off my account late in the evening, sent me a progress report. Logged on again in the morning, leveled me from 85-90 in two days. Account was left in the same condition i handed it over. Very trustworthy and capable site. I will be using this service again..

sansibar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just recently bought gold for approx 100 dollars, when i completed the payment i contacted the live service on their website and 10 min later a delivery guy was with me in orgrimmar, very satisfied

Brendukes's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought around 100k a while back now, got 20k instantly, like 15 minutes. and 85k 2 days after, 5k compensation for it being outside of 48 hours, was relatively happy with the service far from the best ive used but still good.

Succubuzz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently bought gold gold from them and i like their service.

I contacted support through their on-site chat, got this guy "Brian" and asked him if they had 20k on my server, he checked and said they had 22k so i could buy it, and so i did, Brian stayed with me from i made the order till i had my gold, i think in total (from contacting to ask how much gold they had, waiting on payment to clear and untill i had the 22k) took around 30 mins, so all in all im very happy with them so far, and will be ordering from them in the future.

Also went to them today like 10 mins ago, sadly they are currently out of stock on my server, but Bella said i would recieve an E-Mail when they got stock on my realm, so im still happy.

Cedius's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to point out that after buying gold for 4 years from MANY companies, the FIRST time I bought from Guy4Game I received an email from Blizzard with the suspicious in game email stating they suspect my account has been buying gold. (it was an official Blizz emblem in game mail, and came to my account email as well.) These guys must get their gold from stolen accounts, because I have never had any contact from blizzard save for this one time. Just wanted to make people aware.

Aoolsson's Avatar Member BigDaddy CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BEst seller/leveler i've used. Nice support and fast delivery.

thoyt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered from these guys after reading the positives in this thread. Gold was delivered within 30 minutes, no issues -- will definitely use again.

bitlordfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased ~$25 to test the waters just shy of 48 hours ago, still no gold. Contacted support at the 4 hour mark and was comped and extra 1000g. Made a second contact at the 24 hour mark and was comped an extra 4k, at the 48 hour mark I requested a refund and they put up no fuss. Still waiting on the refund but that was requested as I am typing this so I will update later. Their excuse was that the stock on the realm was low /shrug.

warkantos's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received the gold
    Last edited by warkantos; 06-10-2013 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Received

iMine4Dub's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    + Rep to guy4game I ordered 20k gold a while ago they took a while if you bitch enough they comp you gold got 30k gold instead of 20k.

Pros
    Free gold
    Good customer service everyone in the live chat knows alot.

Cons
    Won't accept paypal
    They take a while so I sugguest Vbarrack if you need fast gold.

Eldina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cedius View Post
    Just wanted to point out that after buying gold for 4 years from MANY companies, the FIRST time I bought from Guy4Game I received an email from Blizzard with the suspicious in game email stating they suspect my account has been buying gold. (it was an official Blizz emblem in game mail, and came to my account email as well.) These guys must get their gold from stolen accounts, because I have never had any contact from blizzard save for this one time. Just wanted to make people aware.
    Same here
    I also got the same email on my second account when I bought gold from Joygold.com on that second account. I know many different gold websites have mutual owners/same company just different names. So I suppose their IP or whatever is under investigation by Blizz.
    Last edited by Eldina; 07-12-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast