188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

********************* Review - Scam stay away

Recently purchased something from WoW Power leveling,Black Desert Powerleveling,Blade & Soul Powerleveling,ESO Power leveling,GW2 Powerleveling,FFXIV Power leveling. They offered a reasonable price for something I inquired about. After purchasing they told me the order would start right away. After 24 I asked for more information, they did not reply for 3 days. Finally, they replied and told me the money was "frozen" and they could not do anything. After contacting PayPal they told me they received the money and no such problem existed. Another 3 days went by and they still would not reply. I put in a dispute with PayPal and they finally replied. They told me they could start if I closed the dispute. Or they could refund me if I closed the dispute. Key thing to note is,

By marking this problem as resolved, you agree that no further problems can be raised for this transaction.
    They are waiting out the PayPal dispute, hoping they will win. They have not even replied to the dispute. I don't understand why they will not refund, they have done nothing.

I would not trust them with anything and I would stay away. I recommend only using services from well established ownedcore members. I have learned my season.

meta tags:
    [email protected]
    Professional MMORPG Gold & Power Leveling Service
    Skype ID: **************

Update:
    They sent PayPal fake screenshots and won the dispute. Appealing the dispute, will see what happens next.

Update:
    PayPal failed to refund me, they told me "talk to the seller to work things out"... Right... talk to a scammer who does not reply... 1/10 paypal...
    Last edited by DarkLinux; 11-26-2017 at 05:33 PM.

********************* Review - Scam stay away
    GrandpaSherman's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noted. Thanks for the information.