Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

g2g

I hope its the right place to post it here ,

I tried g2g accounts at first , they had nice offers , so bought account on kazzak eu , where my other accounts are located.

Ended up on a Russian realm that I cant access , and its simply not as described.

Got refunded store credit that I cant cash out ....

Bought another account with the store credit , and ended up with another Russian account on a Russian realm .

Got refunded with another store credit that i cant cash out , so bought a third account , and guess what ?

it looks like i'll have to cash out through offgamers shop .

They have a great system to trade , without having to worry about a dispute etc .

P.S : All the accounts bought were Listed under ENGLISH realm .

Update :

Update on the current situation :

Accounts got refunded and suggestions were implemented .
    Looks like those guys are on the league of being professional at what they do and open for suggestions .

Amazing customer care from Ken , he explained what went wrong with the listings and fixed the issue for future orders .

Will definitely keep doing business with them .
    Last edited by SKeptical; 11-18-2015 at 05:16 AM. Reason: added an update to the post for people that dont read all the posts :D

g2g
    G2G-'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi SKeptical,

I am Kenlee from G2G.com. Could you please PM me your order number or send me an email via [email protected]? I will try to help you to solve this issue. For the sellers who gave wrong info, once confirmed, i will contact them and remove their listings. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks.
    Last edited by G2G-; 11-11-2015 at 02:58 AM.

SKeptical's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like those guys are on the league of being professional at what they do and open for suggestions .

Amazing customer care from Ken , he explained what went wrong with the listings and fixed the issue for future orders .

trorisson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I bought account in G2G from Asunti seller, delivery for me was in less then 10 minutes. One minus was waiting for payment veryfication about 30min.

After getting my Pala I bought gold and everything goes smothly there too.

I recomend this website to anyone who dont want to level up boring contents or farm gold

Julian

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SKeptical View Post

Thanks a lot for the kind word SKeptical. Contact me any time if you have any question or need any help. Thanks!

Originally Posted by trorisson View Post
    Hello,

I bought account in G2G from Asunti seller, delivery for me was in less then 10 minutes. One minus was waiting for payment veryfication about 30min.

After getting my Pala I bought gold and everything goes smothly there too.

I recomend this website to anyone who dont want to level up boring contents or farm gold

Julian
    Appreciate the nice comment Julian Yup, highly recommending the seller "Asunti", he is the longest account seller on G2G and he is very helpful and active.

wowsupply's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey SKeptical
    Im working 5 years with g2g as buyer and as seller. Proof : https://i.imgur.com/QdFiPRJ.png
    They are always open to any suggestions, and they allway trying to help .
    Selling / Buying WOW GOLD Skype: wowsupply Twitch: wowsupply DIscord: Wowsupply#5793

clown1's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am working with offgamers a long time. SKeptical I am sure they will resolve any problem that you have with accounts purchased over G2G site.

SKeptical's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They did solve the issue as I stated in my previous post , and everything is good now .

thanks

nightelf11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Im one of seller there, that G2G offering us a low fee for a seller!
    Im working with them for almost 3 years!
    I'm writting this because I feel they help me to sell my stuff there and Also they provide me everything I need as a Goldfarmer on their offgamers site and everything almost INSTANT!

1 more that I love G2G is their live support on Skype! Fast response and very friendly like talking with a friend

So Skep is everything good now? They will do the best to resolve your problem
    Last edited by nightelf11; 11-18-2015 at 07:26 AM.

Razor33's Avatar Legendary Professional Gold Dealer
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    106/74
    Trade Feedback
    151 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there ! Posting my positive feedback for G2G site and Offgamers as well.
    I use their services for almost 3 years now and in past i also used to do WoW gold business and i sold a lot using their sites (Offgamers at first and g2g after)
    I also brought from time to time WoW , Diablo 3 but also game time keys and they all work fine. (from Offgamers)
    Only had once a small problem with a WoW 2 months game time key and their representatives helped me via mail and live chat support until we solved the problem (they refunded with another key)

Down is the proof of the fact i collaborated good with them both as customer and supplier ! (reached Gold status as customer and Epic status as supplier)

https://i.imgur.com/5BxHbjv.jpg?1
    Last edited by Razor33; 11-19-2015 at 01:45 PM.
    WTS gold on EU Auchindoun / Jaedenar / Dunemaul --> Alliance and Horde ! Very cheap !

Zeegoch's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess seller messed up with some language settings, Russian accounts should work fine at EU realms though there may be some issues if someone logged in via Russian client before.
    I use g2g (offgamers) for around 2 years both as buyer and as seller. If there were some delays or issues with orders support always helped very quickly, glad to hear they solved you issue too.

vvseekervv's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought gold, was notified the gold seller would take literally 48hrs to press a button to use Auction House method to buy my auctions. Having figured out he was selling gold he didn't have period....This is literally the biggest joke of a gold selling website I have ever encountered. Most of if not ALL gold selling websites have taken less than 30min MAYBE up to an hour if there is just a bad luck in communication...2 days?....like seriously? lol

Edit: Refund policy, forget your money, your refund will be returned via Store Credit of their horrible serivce How wonderful!..just amazing
    Last edited by vvseekervv; 11-20-2015 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Refund Policy is also a joke! :D

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trorisson , wowsupply , clown1 , nightelf11 , Razor33 , Zeegoch ,

Thanks a lot for the support and kind words. We will keep on improving our website to make it better If you have any idea or suggestion, can drop me an email too at [email protected]

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by vvseekervv View Post
    Bought gold, was notified the gold seller would take literally 48hrs to press a button to use Auction House method to buy my auctions. Having figured out he was selling gold he didn't have period....This is literally the biggest joke of a gold selling website I have ever encountered. Most of if not ALL gold selling websites have taken less than 30min MAYBE up to an hour if there is just a bad luck in communication...2 days?....like seriously? lol

Edit: Refund policy, forget your money, your refund will be returned via Store Credit of their horrible serivce How wonderful!..just amazing
    May i know what was your order number? I will check who was the seller and have a look into the issue. Thanks.

hijaq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My personal expierience of using G2G is quite good. Im uncommon seller there so i know what im talking about. Sometimes I have little problems with most of it can resolve withing chat support. During few years of using this site I have 2 problems that cannot resolve chat support(one of them was my fault). Both times I got support via skype 1st time Ken helped me 2nd Connie so Im happy to work with G2G.
    If you are looking for a long-term serious partner - G2G is the best choice, imho.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english its not my native language.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hijaq View Post
    My personal expierience of using G2G is quite good. Im uncommon seller there so i know what im talking about. Sometimes I have little problems with most of it can resolve withing chat support. During few years of using this site I have 2 problems that cannot resolve chat support(one of them was my fault). Both times I got support via skype 1st time Ken helped me 2nd Connie so Im happy to work with G2G.
    If you are looking for a long-term serious partner - G2G is the best choice, imho.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english its not my native language.
    Hi Hijaq, Thanks a lot for the kind words!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast