Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did another order a few days ago, again perfect service, fast delivery, would recommend to everyone!

Freshleveling
    xx1989spider's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered from them again and got it in under an hour, extremely fast and efficient i will no longer even consider using other gold sites as long as this one is around.

dubby69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought 90-100 from them ,I will update the results soon. The got going straight away and also allowed me to jump on quickly to send some mail ^^

gorechilds's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just used this service for two of my level up services in the USA. Fast service, quick turnaround, great customer support. Loved it! Thank you so much guys, I HATE leveling but I love PVP!

A++++ Rating!

TRNDC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just used this service for my char in EU, perfect service, and perfect customer support! Definitly adopt
    See you for the next boost. Thanks.

dubby69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They just finished with my order 90-100 in just under a day and that was with the cheaper package, so very happy with that. They were easy to talk to and will answer any questions you may have... ++++ Thoroughly recommend.

Qwestime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought another couple thousand gold, went smooth and fast as always. Extreme recommendation.

protossfear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought 100k, took like 10 minutes, so quite fast, and good price. would recommend.

truulte's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick and smooth. Best price I found.

GoodReview's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just registered to leave a good review of Freshleveling.
    Here's how my puchase went:

Placed order
    After 10 minutes, contacted live
    Got a reply within the minute
    Worked a location for trade
    Good to go!

10/10 would buy again

quicksr20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just used them as well two days ago to level my rogue from 90-100 and get full S1 lvl gear incl weapons.

They are VERY nice and professional. I paid and they started within about 30 min. My rogue was about lvl 94 in approx 2 hrs. 100 by the next day and already had battlegrounds gear. I couldn't be happier with the transaction.

I have now found my new favorite when it comes to power leveling and gold.. Thanks Fresh Leveling!!!

KottonXX1X's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are great. Delivered on time as promised with very helpful service. Most people in my guild have used them as well with all great feedback. We love you Jane!

quicksr20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased 94-100 leveling and full s1 warlord gear for my warlock now. Will post updates..

Just got my rogue back and he's nasty!! Love em!

EatMyCold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made a slightly larger order of $74 this time, my second order for online game currency from this vendor. The original poster of this thread is the cheapest vendor that I found right now and they had fast delivery. Overall experience was grade "A," to which I was ultimately very happy. If I was in the market for any of the services that this vendor provides then I would most likely use this vendor again, assuming no drastic change in costs to the buyer.

Had a very small issue that I am not worried about but I will mention it anyway. Do NOT judge SELLER based on the following paragraph, as it's not even truly their issue and when I mentioned it to them, they threw in a small bonus. I asked if they would deliver via AH and they said yes, to which I told them "thank you" for allowing me to receive the product in this manner and that I would trade them a mount item (same mount, x3) with a total worth of 5-6K. I told them that the reason for my offering them the free mounts was simply to be nice and to consider it a bonus for delivering in the manner that I had requested. They initially said "okay," but after talking with the delivery man, they then asked if I could put more of the [Mount Item]s on market in exchange for the remaining amount of product that I had purchased. I told them I didn't have any more [Mount Item], and they are worth 2K, I simply cannot give anymore of them away for free. They were not happy about this and again asked me to put mounts up, "otherwise it's really lame," or a similar remark but to the same effect. I said that I simply couldn't do it and that I didn't have any more of the mounts. They then said that if I will not agree to put up another two [free] mounts, then they will no longer honor their agreement to deliver via AH. They now will only deliver face-to-face, excluding the AH delivery type that was previously agreed on. I said that I was a little bit offended that they were basically demanding more of the free mounts that I had offered them simply and only to be nice, and as a bonus. I then scolded them about it just a little bit and they ultimately bought the three mount items that I did have and delivered the remaining product face-to-face. They included an extra 10K with my order which was very nice of them. Keep in mind, I had also already agreed to pay for AH fees if they would in-turn agree to deliver the product via the markets which is the delivery method that I had initially requested and that was initially agreed upon. Other vendors usually provide market-delivery for free and are also willing to pay the fees. This particular seller does not usually deliver via AH however, so it was reasonable and expected that the buyer would pay for any AH fees in this case.
    Last edited by EatMyCold; 12-23-2014 at 12:32 AM.

EatMyCold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double Post! Srry

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast