600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RandyRun

RandyRun was created in 2001 to sell EverQuest platinum and has went on be a favorite in the RMT maket. Please leave you feedback and reviews. You can check out RandyRun here:

WoW Gold, Eve ISK, LotRO Gold, Guild Wars Platin, Silkroad Gold, Diablo items & more - RandyRun

RandyRun
    zhangyan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here, maybe you want.
    Last edited by Ket; 09-05-2013 at 01:37 PM.

lofaszka1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. There's a really cool itemshop where you can purchase Diablo 3 level services, gold services, unidentified legendary items, gems, crafting materials or even accounts. Their selection is huge, the customer is friendly and they're the cheapest and the fastest on the market. If you play D3, I suggest you check it out: Buy Diablo 3 RoS accounts, leveling services and items | Diablo 3 RoS services shop

The Slender Man's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! Randy Run is the only Site I buy my Gold and CD Keys from! They deliver without Problems and sometimes have Coupon Actions. They allways were fast so far, even with gold delivery!
    Very nice Service I have to say And no, i am not a BOT I am an actual Person that is telling you this

Have bought there different Stuff from Diablo 3, Wow Gold, Keys over 10 Times without any Problem. They are safe. They even let you put together Paysafecards via Shop Points.
    Last edited by The Slender Man; 11-02-2014 at 09:43 AM.

philsndude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a cd key from randy run. Everything was fine. Price was ok.
    Last week i bought some gold for the first time. I checked randy run and compared some other possibilites. The gold there is very expensive if u compare. Still if u want a high degree of integrety, i would suggest to choose randyrun. They seemed pretty professional.

Dolby12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, ordered 60000 gold from these guys about 4 and a half hours ago. Money has been deducted from my account yet the order is still listed as "Processing".
    I chose the Face2Face delivery option but I obviously can't stay logged in just waiting for over 4-5 hours or longer. I wrote to their support but no reply there either.

I'm getting a bit worried.

Edit: So it's the next day now. Still have received no word from their support or anywhere else. Still waiting on my gold. :\
    Last edited by Dolby12; 02-15-2015 at 04:27 AM.

Dolby12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's been 5 days now since I've ordered gold on RandyRun. I've received no correspondence from them even after contacting their support several times.
    I can fairly say this site is a scam. Can anyone on here help me get in contact with them? It's pretty messed up that they're allowed a thread on OwnedCore, I gotta say...

Edit: Apparently the site isn't a scam, however their services have been anything but exemplary so far. _Still_ waiting on delivery/ a response from their support.
    Last edited by Dolby12; 02-17-2015 at 08:28 AM.

hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1180/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dolby12 View Post
    So it's been 5 days now since I've ordered gold on RandyRun. I've received no correspondence from them even after contacting their support several times.
    I can fairly say this site is a scam. Can anyone on here help me get in contact with them? It's pretty messed up that they're allowed a thread on OwnedCore, I gotta say...
    I've done business with them on several occasions over the past few years. Game codes, Expansion codes, Game time codes and virtual currency purchases.
    I've received what I paid for anywhere between 10mins to an hour after payment.
    Others I've recommended to this website have had a positive experience as well. They're definitely not a scamming website, I hope you get your issues sorted soon.

Dolby12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackerlol View Post
    I've done business with them on several occasions over the past few years. Game codes, Expansion codes, Game time codes and virtual currency purchases.
    I've received what I paid for anywhere between 10mins to an hour after payment.
    Others I've recommended to this website have had a positive experience as well. They're definitely not a scamming website, I hope you get your issues sorted soon.
    I'm actually very happy to hear this, cause I was really worried. I too hope that they deliver soon.

Dolby12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's now been 2 and a half weeks since I ordered 60000 gold from this site. Still no delivery. I've asked them for a refund. Will update with how it turns out.