Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have recently just completed my 11th purchase from guy4game. Their service is quick and reliable just as always! First purchase about 2 years ago i was a little worried about getting scammed, but now I know it is legit and i dont trust ANYBODY else. Also great because of all the payment options
    Buy now

Guy4Game
    Anteraas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made several purchases from them. its legit. never had any problem

Phyxios's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've purchased through them, only to have them contact me for my personal information, 10 hours later my account was banned for purchasing gold. I only purchased 20k gold.
    Has me a little worried to try again, but I might.

Andy3245's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't buy from these guys, ever. If you actually get them when they're online you're probably going to be fine, but if they're out of stock and have to send it later they'll just be careless and put it in the mail and then not tell you about it via any sort of phone call or email. I purchased from them a few days ago and it never arrived, big surprise, and when I got on their chat to ask about it and see what they were going to do to fix it they actually told me to send in a ticket to Blizzard and ask for my gold back. Like, seriously? Can you believe that? They basically wanted me to send in a ticket that said "Hey Blizz, I'd like my account banned. Can you do that for me? Kthx." I'm just in shock. They won't fix it they said too bad buddy. I'm never buying from Guy4Game again. Complete waste of money. I actually asked them if they wanted me to say all of this stuff about how they seriously want me to send in a ticket to Blizzard and tell them that my level 1 friend who has since deleted his character sent me all this gold just because, and that it's totally safe and legit and won't get me banned and that they most certainly did want me to file the ticket.

Can you guys believe this?

jsummersphd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used guy4game and bankofWoW multiple times each.

The above poster, Andy, is largely right in his critique of how things are handled when you purchase gold that's out of stock. The process goes from completely painless and streamlined to laborious. And yes, if you don't happen to be online at the time that they attempt delivery when they finally do accumulate enough stock, it goes in the mail.

That said, I've also had the quickest and most efficient transactions and turnaround times with guy4game vs alternatives. Plus, they're cheaper across the board.

When I knew guy4game was out of stock of gold on my server is when I went with bankofWoW. For what amounts to a 5-10% premium on the cost of gold, you get tremendous consistency and reliability. I always received gold within 48 hours.

privilegue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attempted to buy a mount, lucky wasnt too much money. It's been 24h+ and just spoke to their chat support telling me I would get it within 2h. We'll see.

Update #1: Spoke to chat support, was told it was ready and that I would receive it within 2h. 4h later still no item, so far I am starting to feel like this indeed is a scam as experienced by other users. Will update further down the line.

Update #2: After 5h and another contact with them I was told that the item was in mail. 50min later item arrived.

Mixed feelings about them. Their delivery estimates on page are def. wrong.
    Last edited by privilegue; 11-18-2014 at 09:26 AM.

jeff1985's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ket What about the IGE? I don't know why the IGE has redirected to the EPIC site, is that safe? Or would you write a post thread about the IGXE ? The IGXE claim 5 hours delivery grantee is that ture?

Ishboo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased 70,000g. Recieved it with no hassel in less than 15 min! Great service!

Lavillana's Avatar Active Member Elite Master
    Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decent prices but not the best by any means. As of 3/6/2015, they want $9.60 US per 10k gold and others are selling for $7.99 US per 10k gold.

Groidica's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible company... I have ordered gold many times from them, but lately they are slacking badly. I currently have been waiting 29 hours to receive 52k gold. Chat stopped responding to my questions after the first one...terrible customer service. Just avoid this place like the plague is all i can say.

newfang's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used them for over 300$ worth of gold over the last year. Last night I got 47k. Upon waking up I had 10k in my mail from AH, and an email saying it had been delivered. I contacted them, and she told me repeatedly it was delivered, that they had a screenshot, then I asked to see it. She said that the guy wouldnt be available to confirm for 12-13 hours, but I could come back and talk to them about it. Reported it to my bank, refund better make it my way. Never using them again. And I'm keeping the 10k for my trouble.

Sophia4u's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Guy4game for many times, they are fast delivery and professional

Roger4u's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guy4game.com is Great service! i live chatted with them and they made everything easy! i always get scared about this sorta things but these people are awesome! will definitely use them again!
    Last edited by Roger4u; 09-04-2015 at 01:58 AM.

coldman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to warn you guys, I always used guy4game for my purchases for a while now. never had an issue. But i ordered 150k today, I got my gold, the transaction went smoothly so to speak. But the way I would order, I would talk to live chat to make sure stock was available, and if so I place my order and the live chat sticks with me until I get my gold and never had an issue this way. But today I was asking if they any spectral tigers in stock to sell because I was debating to get one tomorrow on pay day. About 2 seconds after asking, another character in wow starts sending a TON of whispers about selling spectral tigers and for the best price for real money and not gold. I just said "I don't have any extra cash now" and left it at that. Now the live chat person did respond with an answer for me as well, but that was just odd to me. My friend also told me on his last order through them, the guy in game who traded him the gold told him "Spend it quickly", which again strikes me as odd, because if they are a legit farming company, why are they making remarks like that? If the gold is yours then why tell your customer to spend it fast?

Now I uploaded a screen cap of my live chat with panda, the 2nd rep i talked to and informed them of this activity and about the e-mail I got and they told me the same thing that it has to be spent quickly. Which sounds super suspect. Heres the screen cap of panda saying that. I also expressed to them (politely, i did not swear or saying ANYTHING rude to them what so ever) that they need to check their supplier who gave me my gold because I think they stole it due to the blizzard e-mail. the title of blizzards e-mail even states "World of Warcraft - Notice Regarding Purchased Gold". I get no reply back other than the one in my screen cap below. I hope you guys think twice from now before getting gold through guy4game. I know the risk of gold buying and what comes with it. I was NOT banned or even warned, but the blizzard e-mail just yells that they are now monitoring my account activity. I can post the full e-mail here if requested or in a PM.

at this point I will have to look for another reliable source for gold, and most likely just have to find another private seller that doesn't sell through a website or anything like that. Because then at least I know the gold is theirs and is trusted. I liked guy4game and I wish this didnt happen, but it is what it is. Sorry for the extensive post but I hope to save some from getting a possible perma ban from buying gold through them due to them being sketchy lately with the whispers and statements to spend it fast.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Last edited by coldman; 09-24-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Roger4u's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by coldman View Post
    I have to warn you guys, I always used guy4game for my purchases for a while now. never had an issue. But i ordered 150k today, I got my gold, the transaction went smoothly so to speak. But the way I would order, I would talk to live chat to make sure stock was available, and if so I place my order and the live chat sticks with me until I get my gold and never had an issue this way. But today I was asking if they any spectral tigers in stock to sell because I was debating to get one tomorrow on pay day. About 2 seconds after asking, another character in wow starts sending a TON of whispers about selling spectral tigers and for the best price for real money and not gold. I just said "I don't have any extra cash now" and left it at that. Now the live chat person did respond with an answer for me as well, but that was just odd to me. My friend also told me on his last order through them, the guy in game who traded him the gold told him "Spend it quickly", which again strikes me as odd, because if they are a legit farming company, why are they making remarks like that? If the gold is yours then why tell your customer to spend it fast?

Now I uploaded a screen cap of my live chat with panda, the 2nd rep i talked to and informed them of this activity and about the e-mail I got and they told me the same thing that it has to be spent quickly. Which sounds super suspect. Heres the screen cap of panda saying that. I also expressed to them (politely, i did not swear or saying ANYTHING rude to them what so ever) that they need to check their supplier who gave me my gold because I think they stole it due to the blizzard e-mail. the title of blizzards e-mail even states "World of Warcraft - Notice Regarding Purchased Gold". I get no reply back other than the one in my screen cap below. I hope you guys think twice from now before getting gold through guy4game. I know the risk of gold buying and what comes with it. I was NOT banned or even warned, but the blizzard e-mail just yells that they are now monitoring my account activity. I can post the full e-mail here if requested or in a PM.

at this point I will have to look for another reliable source for gold, and most likely just have to find another private seller that doesn't sell through a website or anything like that. Because then at least I know the gold is theirs and is trusted. I liked guy4game and I wish this didnt happen, but it is what it is. Sorry for the extensive post but I hope to save some from getting a possible perma ban from buying gold through them due to them being sketchy lately with the whispers and statements to spend it fast.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Guy4game have tens of thousands of customers everyday, It is impossible to steal the gold from others for each customers. their company has found for ten years, they have the good reputation, and they have their own professional team to farm the gold each day.

Usually they remind the customer because Blizzard will check this issue and remove the gold if you have huge stock.

Blizzard boycott purchasing gold from other place, so he always say that “stolen gold to other players…..”
    Last edited by Roger4u; 10-14-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast