Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    xboxgamer, yes it goes to mmokings, but really I dont see anything wrong in the chat.. you turned into an impatient teenager after you had to wait a total of 14 minutes...
    Plus I don't see what Andy could have done better, he explains it all to you nice and calm.
    Then you ask if he received the email, to which he said yes.
    You asked for a discount code, after which Andy gave you KINGS45
    You then asked for confirmations that there would be no hickups whatsoever, to which Andy COULD be checking availability of gold for you or he could be dealing with more than one customer at a time. But after a wooping 14 minutes you claim that it must be a scam..
    That being said, your original post should not have been deleted, we regret that, but your threats are unnecessary as your "post" only reveals bad things about you, except that livechat didnt respond to yet another question for 14 minutes.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 01-09-2014 at 08:07 AM.

MMO Kings
    globz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dunno what this dude ^ is crying about he didn't even order the gold he's crying about points. i used these guys again that makes twice in a few weeks. as before i asked customer service if there was gold available on the server and it was, payments went through and i received my gold in prly 30-45min

TiroHyst's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently ordered from MMO Kings and was not disappointed. Andy was friendly and professional during our conversation. The whole process from ordering to delivery, including order verification, took 6 minutes. Overall a fantastic experience, and I would definitely recommend them.

Fell0wShip3eris's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well when i bought arround 100k it took way longer than 10min, but still was ok n trusted

HTF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 3rd order was "Waiting Verification" even though I went through this in my first order. Opened the support link and it took 3 hours before someone fixed it. Then I was told there was no gold available on the server (I only ordered 10k). This is fair enough though
    Last edited by HTF; 02-04-2014 at 04:40 PM.

mmokings-csr's Avatar Contributor

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HTF View Post
    My 3rd order was "Waiting Verification" even though I went through this in my first order. Opened the support link and it took 3 hours before someone fixed it. Then I was told there was no gold available on the server (I only ordered 10k). This is fair enough though
    We are sorry for any inconvenience which may have caused! Recently, the supply is kind of slow because spring festival for Asia countries. Lots of our suppliers were off for holidays. The good news is that most of them are on working now. Hopefully, the supply will come to be normal shortly.
    In order to get fast delivery, make sure to check gold stock with us on live chat before making an order.

Thanks
    Andy
    https://www.MMOKINGS.com sells all game currency at competitive prices.
    24/7 customer service Support,Safe&Fast Delivery! Discount code: KINGS45

We are buying all D3 Gold, FFXIV gils at fair price.
    Use WTFast to improve your gameing experience

jrandol21's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They seemed pretty legit but demanded a photocopy of my picture ID to complete the order. There must be some other way to verify a person's identity. I can't judge their delivery because I had to get a refund but they did process the refund incredibly fast so that was good. If it wasn't for the silly ID verification I would probably try them again.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jrandol21 View Post
    They seemed pretty legit but demanded a photocopy of my picture ID to complete the order. There must be some other way to verify a person's identity. I can't judge their delivery because I had to get a refund but they did process the refund incredibly fast so that was good. If it wasn't for the silly ID verification I would probably try them again.
    yes, how silly that they want to protect their business from scammers :P

xeroShikari's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So After my normal site had no gold left on my server (MmoGah) I tried this site. The delivery was great and the on site live chat was fantastically helpful. As others have said I had to send over a photo of some photo ID. Which I did. Delivery of 100k gold was also immediate. Which was great.

However literally around 5 minutes after receiving the gold. Someone else logged on the same character that gave me the gold and demanded the gold back or else he would report me, then spouted some other stuff that just didn't make sense.

I don't know if I would buy from them again. I have a screenshot of the conversation if anyone wants me to post it here.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xeroShikari View Post
    So After my normal site had no gold left on my server (MmoGah) I tried this site. The delivery was great and the on site live chat was fantastically helpful. As others have said I had to send over a photo of some photo ID. Which I did. Delivery of 100k gold was also immediate. Which was great.

However literally around 5 minutes after receiving the gold. Someone else logged on the same character that gave me the gold and demanded the gold back or else he would report me, then spouted some other stuff that just didn't make sense.

I don't know if I would buy from them again. I have a screenshot of the conversation if anyone wants me to post it here.
    I hope you didnt give it back, you should report it to andy though so they can fire that seller!! Unfortunately, there are rotten eggs everywhere :/

xeroShikari's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't give it back. I went back on live chat and he advised me not to give it back, but didn't seem interested in knowing who it was / what the character was etc.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xeroShikari View Post

That's the in game scammer who watches gold traders in game and create similar character to scam gold. We always leave a message to you on live chat when we arrange delivery. We hate the in scammer, what we can do is to warn you to ignore people who may ask you gold back in game.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, we have the warning on board:
    "Please be aware we will NEVER ask you to return gold to us for a screenshot. If you are requested to do anything in game that you are unsure of, or makes you uncomfortable feel free to contact our live support for confirmation of any request made"

Again, please ignore people who may ask you gold back in game. They are in game scammer who watch gold traders in game

Aceswild161's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 20k last night just to try it out, CSR Andy was really helpful checking stock and helping me through the entire process. The verification system was explained to me right from the start for first time users and once everything was done, product was delivered in under 15 minutes. Great service and would recommend them and will use them again.

freaki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said i would try MMOkings again as this would be the 3rd time trying..2nd time using them my second account was flagged straight away for gold buying and got the usual warning email from blizz..this time i asked if they could deliver my order using a unknown gold selling ip..got no answer at all from andy about that..just blank..still waiting on my gold order 50 hours and counting.

edit..got my gold 10 mins ago.
    Last edited by freaki; 02-24-2014 at 09:31 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast