0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scam

Originally Posted by mercywow View Post
    Maybe anyone can review this website:
    MMOBAG.COM.Wow Gold.Buy Wow Gold.cheapest Wow Gold.Eu Wow Gold. Full in stock, Fast delivery

575K for 304,63$ Isn't that kinda decent? 5.3$ - 4,15€/10k

These chaps are a scam, bought some a few days ago and after waiting 50m after checking stock and delivery times in advance (advertised at 5~30) they then shut down live help at 11pm until gone 3am, after talking on live chat the next morning, no time offered I opened a dispute - they refuse to give the gold or indicate a delivery time for the rest of the day unless i close my dispute, then I escalate the dispute to a claim after 24 hours, copy in their chat to paypal and they refuse to respond to me.

I have since reported them on various trust sites, contacted google for them showing an advert for various variations of their site and have had their paypal account froze. they aren't happy but they are scammers.

DO NOT USE

""
    tell me ur char name
    You 12-16 13:37:46
    I already did
    [System message] 12-16 13:38:38

[System message] 12-16 13:42:40

This conversation is ended.
    Thanks for your visit. If you have other questions, please start another chat anytime. ""

The above taken from my chatlog with their live support.
    Last edited by swaith; 12-16-2014 at 09:17 AM.

swaith's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jermadrun View Post
    here's a site i use all the time. i haven't seen it posted here so i thought i might give it some recognition. Diablo 3 gold,WOW Gold,Guild War 2 gold
    very very cheap prices, the representative (chris) that i have on skype is very kind and speaks better english than most asian goldsellers.
    i buy from them all the time, delivery has always been within an hour. they do face2face trade or auctionhouse trade. i've only done one face2face trade with them, and the gold was removed. they happily replaced it free of charge though, with extra compensation.
    the rest of the times i've bought from them i use the auction house (it always goes smooth) and they even pay the 5% cut for me. i think their prices are almost $7/10k on US realms (where i buy) which is pretty damn cheap.
    i noticed some scam reports against them when i searched for a review, but i'm not sure where they came from as all of my transactions have gone perfectly fine. probably got scammed by impostors then thought it was the real guy, or just a simple misunderstanding, i don't know.
    i would recommend adding chris on skype and negotiating the auction house transaction before purchase, he always sorts it out for me. overall rating: 10/10.

edit: after reviewing the scam reports, i am now 100% positive they were scammed by impostors and it's nobody but their own faults.

Trying to buy from them now - no response at all from their live chat after the initial "hi" sent ten mins ago. will keep posted.

Actually their really nice, slight delay but stick with them - they were honest, they don't have stock. But they did take my email and promised to let me know when my server has some coins - nice and polite

"iris 12-16 13:56:42
    OK will do
    iris 12-16 13:57:30
    ill notly when we get the stock"
    Last edited by swaith; 12-16-2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: update

laj89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally a scam. I bought gold there two days ago and I haven't received anything and there is nobody on chat live never. I'm trying to recover my money

swaith's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right best place I have found to buy from, is this site

http://www.g2g.com/wow-eu/gold-2522-19248

The reason being, that the seller won't actually get paid until after the transfer, the money is held by the website with a negligible % charge. The gold rate for my server was lower then I had bought before so was cheaper overall, delivery was within the guarantee window and the refunds are instant.

Not a bad site. Not a bad site at all. Much more reassuring as the the server list is only for servers they have gold to sell. and its essentially like buying it through a fence, the money goes to a third person and both parties have to agree that the trade happened building up a reputation for both parties.

Registration is a "little" bit more involved but not un-survivable just remember the activation email is separate from payment.

bigbuyer2k's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats trust gold site?

Loralorayang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pls review goldah.com, this is a professional site for wow gold and all other games

WTservice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want to sell 125k on Grim Batol EU add me in skype: white-tavern

agridruid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know a site that will deliver via guild bank?

mmoprotect's Avatar Master Sergeant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not sure if its right to post my site here
    I want to post on my site here so that you can do site review as well
    Thanks
    its worty trying mmoprotector.com -www.mmoprotector.com is a large virtual goods selling company for cheapest Guild Wars2 Gold Diablo3 Gold WOW Gold SWTORcredits AionKinah EVEISK FFXIVGIL LOTROGold RIFTplat.100%legit&professional online store 100%satisfaction!
    Last edited by mmoprotect; 03-09-2015 at 09:52 PM.
    AIM:mmoprotector Skype:mmoprotectors Websitewww.mmoprotector.com
    WTS cheapest WOW Gold,Archeage Gold,Wildstar,ESO,LoTRO Gold,Guild Wars2 Gold,SWTORcredits,AionKinah,FFXIVGIL,RIFTplat and Power leveling !

yamka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wts Outland Aliance 185k

Symbios's Avatar Member The Prince of Nature! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Loralorayang View Post
    pls review goldah.com, this is a professional site for wow gold and all other games
    i'll tell you my review of them based off of my experience with them which isn't great at all. Please note that I opened a Dispute with them via paypal and this is what I said.

I bought World of Warcraft Gold From This Company on 4/1/2015 @ 11:25am. It Is Now 4/3/2015, Over 48 hours later and still have yet to receive my in-game currency.

I have tried contacting the company via live chat multiple times. Every time I talk to live chat for the past few days it is the same person named "Vincent" which isn't a real person as far as I can tell. Every live chat with them is the same automated messages. Upon requesting live chat I get the message "Hello.Welcome to our website,This is Customer Service Center ,Please tell me your question and email then i will answer you soon.thank you!" then upon giving my email address and asking my question no matter what the question is I get the response "Orders are pilled up right now . Our delivery team is Crazy Busy ,your order is already on the queue . you will receive your order really soon ! just wait for it patiently, thx !" I have even asked for a refund and got the same response. If you try to talk to them after that is posted you get no response. I stayed in live chat for 2 hours once.

Upon not getting any where with their live chat robot/system I have sent them multiple emails in which case every email I get a different response or no response at all.

I inquired about my order they tell me either that they currently didn't have my gold and they would have it soon. They needed more time which I agreed upon. Then the next minute they tell me they needed photo id and credit card verification photo took with me holding it in which case I asked them why since I didn't pay with a credit card but paypal balance which was on my paypal account. To which they never responded back. I have even sent them that proof that they needed and still yet to even hear back from them, In which case since then I have followed up with two more emails and still no response.

At this point I believe this is just a scam/rip off and want a refund. In which case on their website they have a 100% refund policy.

From Seller - Goldah.com Network Technology Co., Ltd‏

4/3/2015 09:32 EDT

This is an online virtual trade, the customer purchased an order from our company, and we have already completed the order for him and delivered.

From Buyer

4/3/2015 10:01 EDT

No, You didn't. I haven't received my gold at all. Stop lying. That Is Very Unprofessional.

From Buyer

4/3/2015 10:10 EDT

I will be escalating this to a claim on 4/8/2015. I have numerous logs from live chat & email of their responses for the date of 4/1/2015 & 4/2/2015 which indicates that they have not delivered my goods. This is the first time I have ever bought virtual goods for a game and it it will be the last. Due to the the actions of your company and the experience I have had. Your company is clearly a scam and now I am short $382.66 and still haven't received my goods. I will give you until the 8th to give me my full refund or this will go to a claim and I will be contacting as well the proper authorities to have your company dealt with.

From Buyer

4/3/2015 10:17 EDT

I also find it funny you say it has been delivered yet your website states clearly by searching my order number this

Game: wow

Server: Area 52-Horde

Product Name: 500000 Gold

Order State: Ready for Delivery

When I just went into live chat I also got the same response that I always get which is"Orders are pilled up right now . Our delivery team is Crazy Busy ,your order is already on the queue . you will receive your order really soon ! just wait for it patiently, thx !"

I also just sent another email to your company to which no one responded, As well as called your customer service number and no one answered.

vampeey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    beware mmook goldicq.com and buyaion.com i know it aint for wow but i wanted to warn people
    mmook is a bunch of fraudsters and con artists brought code that was taken away they told me contact gm and lie to the gm but they would not tell me any info to tell gm to allow me to sort the issue... when i first placed the order first asked me few random but seemed honest q like who paid for it and my age... then they asked to call all seemed ok then they wanted me to confirm a text which was ok till wanted me send them photo id and a copy of bank card now people if someone want them two item it makes it easier for them to do stuff like clone cards i jumped through hoops then wen they asked for the bank card photo and photo id i got suspicious then after i had a go and said ill contact paypal they sorted the problem... well so i thought i got gold and code yay.. well it was yay then two days later the code vanished off my account... ok i contacted trion they said unless i am the one who purchased the item they could not gve me information... ok i then contacted mmook again and showed them screen shots etc... they gave me new code yay .... and then same again.... mmmm i then contacted them and even tho i had proof they are now unwillng to provide any help .... yes looks like i was scammed tho lucky i didnt send them the photo and stuff i have now done research wish had of b4 but i hear goldicq.com and buyaion.com are also part of the company..... tho i can recomend EgPal is Your Best Choice of Virtual Currency at the moment i have had no problem so far touch wood

KingKill33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just sell 360k to mmobuyer.com and they **** me, BEWARE of them!
    I'm still waiting for my money, they deleted me from Skype and when I contact them through the web they made up absurd excuses just wanting to clean his hands.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast