0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow-gold-team.com

Scam. Bought 5k gold from them. They don't respond to email. No live chat. No contact support phone number. No response on Skype. Never received my gold. Thought I should warn people of this site, because it is on the first page of a search engine when you look up "buy wow gold".

Am currently in contact with my bank to get my money back.

Beware.

EDIT: My bank already gave me my money back. There was no options to pay with paypal on this scam site, so I had to go directly to my bank. Something tells me that im not the first person to have been scammed by this website.
    Last edited by joenvidio; 04-10-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Gold Seller Review Requests
    joenvidio's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another scam site epictoon.com

They take your money, and tell you that you will receive your gold with 1-48 hours. No skype. They will initially talk to you in their live chat, basically telling you that they cannot tell you when your gold will be delivered. Once you try to use the chat again after that, It wont let you, and instead sends them a email.

When you request a refund, they ignore you. I payed through paypal on this one, so hopefully I can get my money back easily by opening a payment dispute.
    Last edited by joenvidio; 04-10-2014 at 08:37 PM.

ramoncosta's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 scammers goldicq.com, buyaion.com, mmook.com
    they are all the same website, they all use Goldicq International Sales Ltd paypal to receive payments .
    i found another scam victim on paypal https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...RS/td-p/527504
    bought $50 in gold and never received anything, i opened a dispute on paypal, hopefully i can get my money back .

mnkjaegarn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, This is a review about the following site : http://www.igegames.com/

I am a player who spends a lot of money buying gold due to the simple fact that I can earn more money IRL to spend on gold, rather than farming gold myself.

I'm always looking for trustworthy sites and trying out different ones.

I'm amazed of how there is NO good goldseller site at this moment.

So this is my following experience with http://www.igegames.com/ :

1. I always contact sites via livechat where they give info about stock etc. On this site I was promised delivery within 30 minutes. Amount ordered was 100k

2. I wait 30 minutes then write to livechat where I get the following reply: "we are working on it plz wait ingame, if you dont get gold within 1-2 hours let me know" and then he closes the chat without letting me have the chance to reply.

3. I wait 1 hour and write again, this time they won't even answer me.

4. I tell them I need to go to bed, so please send gold on mail. Next day I still haven't received gold.

5. Later this day when i play some guy comes around and then trades me 20k. Then 1 hour later 20k. 1 hour after that additional 10k and 1 hour after that additional 10k.

6. So now I am sitting here with 60k out of 100k, aproximately 24 hours after my order.

7. It's pretty funny how you can buy something, and get it 2 days later or more. ( if you even get what you bought ). Is it possible to get a pizza that you just bought delayed to the next day? Probably not.

So my conclusion about this site is that they have absolutely 0% service minded staff. They have pre-printed answers on their chat which makes no sense at all, and they WON'T deliver gold within 30 minutes even though they claim so.

This is by FAR the worst site I've experienced so far and I spend aproximately 250-300 euros on gold each year or so.

I hope people read this and avoid using them.

Best regards Mnkjaegarn

mageblast's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any safe sites that Buy wow gold?

jermadrun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here's a site i use all the time. i haven't seen it posted here so i thought i might give it some recognition. Diablo 3 gold,WOW Gold,Guild War 2 gold
    very very cheap prices, the representative (chris) that i have on skype is very kind and speaks better english than most asian goldsellers.
    i buy from them all the time, delivery has always been within an hour. they do face2face trade or auctionhouse trade. i've only done one face2face trade with them, and the gold was removed. they happily replaced it free of charge though, with extra compensation.
    the rest of the times i've bought from them i use the auction house (it always goes smooth) and they even pay the 5% cut for me. i think their prices are almost $7/10k on US realms (where i buy) which is pretty damn cheap.
    i noticed some scam reports against them when i searched for a review, but i'm not sure where they came from as all of my transactions have gone perfectly fine. probably got scammed by impostors then thought it was the real guy, or just a simple misunderstanding, i don't know.
    i would recommend adding chris on skype and negotiating the auction house transaction before purchase, he always sorts it out for me. overall rating: 10/10.

edit: after reviewing the scam reports, i am now 100% positive they were scammed by impostors and it's nobody but their own faults.
    Last edited by jermadrun; 06-26-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Elswick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered 40k from epictoons.com like a dumbass without doing any research. I just got offline automated msgs from their live support and would never answer me when I asked for a refund after 4 days. I now have a claim with paypal to get my money back. I should of known to cheap to be true.

redmx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys - any information about "azpirox" they are seeling rbg wintraded rating. legit? fast? that usual questions. thanks.

Xanorii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boost-Heroes.com | Professional World of Warcraft Boosting

I Just purchased a full prideful carry and they responded immediately as well as made a quick and easy carry

wolder's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

timebandit1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Ownedcore, I am a player who was away from WoW for a couple years, came back at end of MOP.

I want to sell my WOW Battle Pets for $$$.

Could anyone who has used Playerauctions or maybe Ebay give advice on this,
    and please sellers let me know how your experiences on Playerauctions (ITEMS ONLY!!!) went down.

I love collecting battle pets, spend all my gold on them, but now it's time to start making them pay for themselves.

~TimeB
    "As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. But the wind passes over, and soon all disappears; and his place will no more exist."

uomatko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by joenvidio View Post
    Another scam site epictoon.com

They take your money, and tell you that you will receive your gold with 1-48 hours. No skype. They will initially talk to you in their live chat, basically telling you that they cannot tell you when your gold will be delivered. Once you try to use the chat again after that, It wont let you, and instead sends them a email.

When you request a refund, they ignore you. I payed through paypal on this one, so hopefully I can get my money back easily by opening a payment dispute.
    I've bought gold from them serveral times. 20-30k. It was 4 or 5 times last half year. Never scamed, quite fast delivery (1 max 2 days). If they didnt have full 20k they sent 10k and few hours later next 10k. Still have mails for proof. Dunno what happened to you O.o (sry for my english).

mercywow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe anyone can review this website:
    http://www.mmobag.com

575K for 304,63$ Isn't that kinda decent? 5.3$ - 4,15€/10k

alexiaalice11's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you please review igxe.com?
    It's a website specially deals with In-Game Currency with 10 years Experience.Huge Stock and fast delivery.
    Thanks

jeff1985's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who can post a review about the igxe?

Who can post a review about the igxe? They seem like a great website! And the WOD has came out, just want to find a legit gold seller.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast