Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buy-wowgold.com Review (Sorry whoever has this in their sig)

Alright I haven't been here long as a registered user but I've always been browsing the forums for good gold buying sites and I figured it's high-time I put in my 2 copper.

First of all, let me say for whoever has the buy-wowgold.com in their sig I deeply apologize for this, but it's the truth and I believe everybody deserves to hear it.

I start off figuring ok, whatever, somebody has them in their sig that's made reviews about gold selling sites so I figure it's probably fast, reliable, etc. THSale wouldn't sell me 200 g's (400 is their minimum) so I said what the heck I'll try this site. Went there, talked to a representative quickly, was kind, quick, and knew fairly good Engrish as well . Paid for it and waited. And waited...and waited...and waited. They told me it would be there within 12 hours.
    12 Hours later I'm talking to customer support again and they said "sry check back in 12 hours k thx" and left the chat. Oh yeah, that's real nice. Another 12 hours ba-zing right by and I'm with customer support again. "Oh we dearly apologize but we're currently out of stock and are filling your order right now. Please check back in 12-24 hours. Thank you, and have a nice night!" ***** has left the chat. 22 Hours pass by and I check there and I figured I had just been scammed and they're just gonna keep blowing me off saying 12 more hours 12 more hours!
    Well, I end up with them trying to keep ignoring me (I put the subject as "I haven't received my gold yet" and they kept sending me to e-mail somebody instead of direct customer support while I was in the queue!). So yeah I'm pretty pissed. Put the subject as I want to buy gold and BAM 1 second later there I am in live chat. +1 for me .
    Talked to customer support the they said "wait 12 more hours plz we processing". I said wait and they didn't close the chat. I then followed it up by saying "If I don't have my gold or at least part of it within 2 hours (which would be 48 hours total) I am going to file a claim with Paypal and report this site to the Better Business Bureau." Then I closed off the chat. Less than 3 minutes later there's a new letter! Wonder what it could be.
    From them I'm guessing it says CoD Required please send us 2 Refreshing Spring Waters for 100g each and we will buy them. Thank you! I sent them almost 24 hours ago and have received nothing yet. I have contacted Customer Support and they said that my CoD's have been received and the gold will be there within 12 hours! Let's see how this goes.
    In short: Buy Gold somewhere else. These guys just d*ck you around too much making you think "OH JOY DID THE NON-EXISTING ITEMS I PAY FOR FINALLY GET HERE? Darn. Oh well. Guess I'll wait 12 hours."

buy-wowgold.com Review (Sorry whoever has this in their sig)
    muhaahaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: buy-wowgold.com Review (Sorry whoever has this in their sig)

dont be sorry to the guy with it in his sig lol.
    i personally dont buy gold but if i ever do im not going there

Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um...Im not exactly sure but Those sites that are below our posts ARENT our sigs...Those are advertisments. =P

aleyshark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know where to buy the cheapest WoW gold?
    Imagine if you can really live in a world like WoW... I'd shoot an dwarf's butt from a rooftop!