0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wowgoldfirm.com Gold Review

Hello everybody. This is my first review. Im sorry if someone allready postet a review of this website. This is how i experienced this website not sure if anybody els have had good exp from them.

- Website : Buy WoW Gold Instant Delivery,Cheap WoW Gold for Sale WoW Game Card & Power Leveling.
    - Delivery : 0/5
    - Overall : 0/5

I ordered 10.000Gold from them on their website it says '' Look at our INSTOCK to see if we have the gold on your realm''

So i took a look at their '' instock'' And they had 1500001.0 gold in stock on my realm. And asked their live support if they had the gold in stock and they said yes. So i decided to order the gold.
    I waited 2 hours and than contacted the live support and they said '' We are sorry but we are out of stock please contact us again within 2 hours'' When i got told this the alert in my head started , Becouse i know everybody have experienced this.

Eventho on their website it cleary says ;
    We have Cheap WoW Gold in real stock on these servers, and the data will be updated every 24 hours

Its now 35+ Hours ago I ordered and it still says 150001.0 Gold in stock on their website.

Ive contacted them today and they said the same thing they said 35+ hours ago '' Please contact us within 2 hours and we will have your gold.

Guess what , they didnt have the gold.

So i decided that i wanted a refund and on their website it says *FAQ* ;
    Don’t worry! If your request for a refund is confirmed, we shall make a payment to your PayPal account within 2 hours.

So i asked for a refund on their live support and got told i had to wait 16 hours for a refund.
    I told them that i would open a dispute on paypal becouse all the info on their website is clearly not true.
    So this website is like alot of the other websites out there , DO NOT ORDER from them.

wowgoldfirm.com Gold Review
    benjiang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said, you don't have to choose our site, but you have to choose a safe one,
    and always double check before you order such kind of virtual goods.

I got told by a lot of new customers after CTM came out,
    that they got scammed by some site or some sites.
    Yes, indeed, there are more gold selling sites after CTM but I can tell you the truth that not all of them are real.
    Also there are black gold markets, please be careful when buying gold at a strange new site.

Good luck to you, man!
    Let 2011 be another year of MMOwning and Let 2011 be a safe year!