0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Player Auctions Reveiw Buying

Okay so hi im doing a reveiw on playerauctions.com.

most people probabably know this place by now. On this site you can buy or sell to different people who are also players. So far my Experience with the company has been good but bad with the people selling. I first purchased a 72 warlock just as WoTLK came out. A month later i ran out of time and was taking a break when i noticed that i couldnt geet on account managemnet and te security question wasnt working. I contacted Player Auctions and after a 2-3 weeks of reveiwing my case i got online credit eqaul to the purchase. I then procedded to use that to buy a 80 dk which I too used for about a month and then stopped. A few months later which is about 2 days ago i noticed my pasword was different i reset it and when on account mangement. The account is merged with a new security question. looks like the guy phoned in. The dumbass actually thought he could use the account and put a monthly subscription with his credit card in. Next looks like he reported the account and it is banned with owner issues.

So i just contacted Player Auctions again and am going to fillin there package and see if they will give me my money back again?

Overall the company is a 9/10 except for the slowness for a reveiwing my case

the people are the ones you have to watch out for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Player Auctions Reveiw Buying
    Confidence's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to find individual users, rather than companies. If they don't have a whole lot of feedback, but it's 100%, they are usually private entities.

the_lemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't deal with accounts, just gold buying/selling.

This is a nice site, but it can take a good while to move ur gold even at a price that far undercuts the competition. Still its usually a better deal than a company would give. Guess it's a compromise of time spent Vs. money made. =|

mephuser1000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Register button is broken on the website.

SOOH1970's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    site sold me stolen gold from user magicgoldseller, within 3 hours it was removed from my toon, with a GM ingame mail saying my account was sent sent stolen gold and is being removed and returned to its rightful owner etc, After disputing and emailing the company playerauctions.com with a screenshot of my name , ingame mail, and my email saying the exact amount I bought was removed, they refused chat, emails blocked, and I am charging off the dispute and filing a fraud claim, this company committed fraud and theft, DO NOT BUY anything related to WOW from these con artists.

PlayerAuctions2's Avatar Corporal Managing Director CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sooh1970,

Not to get any other users confused, but we do not buy/sell any items/currency ourselves. Like Ownedcore, we are a player to player trading platform. If you weren't rendered the support you needed for your order, let me know its # and I'll look into it for you.

SoulOne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Serious issues with playerauctions they have been giving me the run around about my money for over a month now. Ive been passed around their "teams" for over a month. I simply want to adjust my paypal email address and cash out & they keep cycling me through people. I have submitted a photo ID, a picture of me holding my photo ID, six different articles of mail with my name on them AND dates. That is all they require, unedited photos. I did this and they keep cycling me from one team to another I originally contacted their compliance team about changing my paypal and they ended up making me deal with their trust team just for me to end up having to contact a supervisor cause I got sick of the run around & want my money just for the supervisor "Harlene" to tell me I have to submit the documents to the compliance team even though I have already submitted them to ALL of their "teams".

I've gone into their live chat & I've been told my account has been "escalated" six times to "priority" number one. I've been told four times that my account information would be updated the very same day & I will have my funds sent to me. Needless to say over a month late I still have not been paid. I still have not had my information updated. Not my paypal. Not my address. Not even my phone number.

The worst part is there is no specific person in charge that you can get a hold of to get anything done. Its just a bunch of people without power to do anything. Team A needs Team B and Team B needs Team C but Team C cant do shit without Team A. Its a cycle of bs.

Beyond pathetic.

SoulOne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they contact me at about noon to ask if they can call me & asked what time zone I was in so they know not to call while Im sleeping I told them yes & told them central. They WAIT until it is 230am in the morning to call & wake me up. I wake up & confirm all my information & go through hell digging up more information then they need to verify its me feel like I was being interrogated by the FBI. The lady then tells me all my info is updated & they are sending payment.

Wake up. Guess what. Still not paid. My information still isnt updated. So I go into live chat.. you know the place that originally told me the trust team is the ONLY team that can update my information. They try to tell me the trust team again is the ONLY people who can update my information. This time I throw them a curve ball about the phone conversation, the lady saying she updated it and she was sending my payment while on the phone to me and how she lied.

Now live chat tells me their "Marketplace Team" is the ONLY people who can update the information.

What? ..... now we have a new team that can ONLY update the information. A team you can't get in contact with lol.

Then I ask when am I going to be paid. Its Wednesday.

They tell me not until next week some time... so after months of being passed around & told that I would instantly be paid once I verified all my updated information with the right team & going through hell to FINALLY get called (and recorded on the phone by the way they mad that a point for me to know) they actually DONT update my information and then they tell me they CANT update my information cause some other new team has to do it and im NOT being paid (lie number 200) and I have to wait even longer.

A teams job that is to verify and update cant update information.

I normally dont trade with PA due to hearing horrible stories like this and when I did go back to them thinking they may be a good site now I have even more problems then I did the first time. It took 3 months to get paid the first time I used them now its looking like I won't ever be paid with their made up teams and cycling.

Come to the conclusion that DDOSing their website to the ground for 2 weeks should be worth the money they wont pay me. Maybe it will teach them a lesson losing out on money.