Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes they will call you with an automated system right after, asking for the confirmation number, quick and simple .
    so i ordered some gold from them and they had 2 people log on telling me "hello i'm the delivery guy or w/e and had some huge misunderstanding between them. so lets see what happens.

Waiting...
    'Hillary' is helping you
    Hillary: Hello. Welcome to our live chat service. How may I assist you?
    you: i have two people saying they are the delivery guy on my server
    Hillary: may I have your order number?
    you: *******
    Hillary: wait a minute pls. Let me check.
    Hillary: how much gold you have got?
    you: i haven't accepted any from either yet, just getting things settled
    Hillary: oh, there is a farmer contacting us to fill your order, he will contact you
    you: ok so they're supposed to give 1000 per person?
    Hillary: no, there is just one farmer, he will trade 1000G
    you: i ordered 2000
    Hillary: yes, the rest will come soon
    you: oh ok
    you: i got gold from hkko im supposed to tell you =)
    Hillary: ok, 1000G?
    you: yes
    Hillary: thanks
    you: i thought they were going to call me not contact me in game, its all good though hopefully i don't get banned
    Hillary: ok
    you: so i should be getting the rest of my gold within the hour correct?
    Hillary: we will try
    you: ok cool, if it doesen't happen by then what should i expect?
    Hillary: it is hard to give you any exact time, but we will try our best to be soon
    you: oh, was going to see if they were going to knock off a doller or two, thanks appreciate it
    Hillary: my pleasure
    you: 1 more question eventually i will want to order ~13000 gold do you do discounts on bulk orders?
    Hillary: sorry, there is no discount
    you: ok, ill make sure to look at the site over the next few days to get a good price, prices at 15 per 1000 gold right now ><
    update 3 hours later i get my money ><
    Last edited by keaarori; 12-05-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Gameusd Review
    footspeedy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome gonan check them out now

keaarori's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so i decided to try the "put in my account feature" on a trash account well the convo explains itself

Waiting...
    'Hillary' is helping you
    Hillary: I am very glad to help you.May I have your Order Number?It is a 5-7 digital number.You can find it by searching your order history after you have logged into your bankofwow account.you can also find your order status there. Or you may find your order id in the receipt from paypal.
    you: ********
    Hillary: wait a minute pls. Let me check.
    Hillary: the order has been verified, and we will try our best to make you get the gold soon
    you: not my problem
    you: This is an automated notification regarding the recent change(s) made to your World of Warcraft account ********. Your password has recently been modified through the Account Management website. *** If you made this password change, please disregard this notification. However, if you did NOT make changes to your password, we recommend you reset your password at WoW.com Account/Password Retrieval. If you are unable to successfully retrieve your password using the automated system, please contact Billing & Account Services at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499) Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm Pacific Time or at [email protected]. Account security is solely the responsibility of the accountholder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard representatives typically must lock the account. In these cases the Account Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play. Regards, The World of Warcraft Support Team Blizzard Entertainment Blizzard Support
    Hillary: oh, do not worry
    you: huh?
    Hillary: do not worry whether your account will be banned or something like that
    you: no my password was changed without my authorization
    Hillary: the blizzard changed your password?
    you: no, somone from your site had to change my password
    Hillary: oh, one sec plz
    Hillary: you mean *****
    you: yea
    Hillary: oh, one sec plz
    Hillary: sorry, we did not change your password, plz check with Blizzard whether they reset your password
    you: so, somone with no knowledge what so ever of this secondary account randomly changed an account that hasen't been played ever on this computer? and removed my paypal
    Hillary: we really did not change any account or removed any paypal
    you: 1 moment
    you: well if blizzard ever opened their site
    you: lol
    Hillary: Plz check with Blizzard
    Hillary: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/loginsupport
    you: i changed it back
    you: but i find it odd the day i give you guys my info it gets randomly changed
    Hillary: no, we really did not cahnge your password
    Hillary: you can change the way of delivery
    Hillary: face to face and ah
    you: would i get that tonight though is the question if i did that
    Hillary: it will be soon
    you: how soon? i have to be in bed in an hour max
    Hillary: sorry, I can not give you any exact delivery time
    Hillary: but we will try our best to be quick
    you: you understand why i have my suspicions right? lol
    Hillary: yeah, but we have never changed anything about our customers, our information are in secret
    you: so your able to see my password when it says it is encrypted?
    Hillary: may I have the right password?
    you: oh sure *******
    Hillary: ok, thanks
    Hillary: good night
    you: you too
    Chat session has been terminated.Thanks for visiting.
    1 more try, noone else knew the password but them and my paypal/password was changed lol, i recalled the account , luckly i dont care about this account. lets see how this goes

HeRog's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen this site and I think the guys idea is good... My only concern is that accounts that are associated with farming accounts (and by this I mean that trade with the, get emails from them or auction) are prone to banns when the farmers account gets banned. This happens to my delivery accounts and is why I wash gold between several accounts before we deliver them to our customers.

That being said, you guys are clearly having a good experience and have not been banned... Perhaps I should put up a site like this?

jzf's Avatar The Legend
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order gold using the delivery via AH, put up the items and go to bed. Plain and simple. Face to Face trades take from 20-30 minutes on average from them.

And yes, Herog, if you do end up making a site like WOW Gold I'm sure it would become a success seeing as this site isn't that much popular yet you can grab a majority of the public through advertisting.

keaarori's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would get some from mmowned if their was one like this

naughtier's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weird, how does this site work? i cant seem to find the option to buy gold from them

Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Essentially you select your realm, faction and the amount of gold you desire, then select from a drop-down list the amount of money that you're willing to pay. It's tied to delivery times, in that a lower "offer" will eventually be delivered but it might take a couple of days to find a farmer willing to take your price over the standard gold retailers.

This website is basically a means to interface directly with China's gold farmers, largely eliminating the middleman (although they do charge a slight premium for acting as a go-between).

HeRog's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay,

I like this guys site but I don't like him beating me at prices... so I have lowered
    my prices and this is how I see it now...

Lets choose a server, say Aman'Thul US alliance....

His prices range from $9.15 for 24 to 48 hour delivery to $12.20 for 5 to 30 mins.

He adds on an 8% fee for handling which brings up his prices to $9.88 to $13.17.

Lets not forget the 5% less gold you get as you use the AH to deliver... so that makes it $10.38 to $13.83 per 1k wow gold.

Now on MMOKings site we have this same server for $11.60 for 1k and if you bought 10k the price would be $11.33 per 1k and if you bought 30k it would be priced at just under $10.99 per 1k. This is also before you add in our normal 5% discount using the "kings45" discount code... so really our prices range from $11.00 to $10.44 per 1k depending on how much you buy!!!!

My question to you is this... Would you seriously shop at his store vs mine, given mmowned gets a commission out of every purchase?

I wont even go into the fact they are a direct from china shop vs our US based business (err I guess I just did go into it)! lol

Just trying to make sure our playing field is level...

wiggy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll carry on using the site as at this moment, i pay between $11 and $12 per 1k from them, where as i have to pay $18 to buy it from mmokings. Now $6-7 is a nice saving and of course is better if your buying in bulk.

I understand theres a risk and that your site has less of one, but i've used there site 5 times now and not had any problems, but thats just me i might be lucky.

jzf's Avatar The Legend
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I do is I just buy gold on my server when its around $9.00 listed and then choose the 24-48 hour feature which brings it down to almost $7.00 with the fee. Then I use delivery via AH and head to bed.

Considering I'm a trusted customer, I don't even have to receive a phone call anymore.

I've been ordering for over a month and have yet to have any issues as far as me and all the people that I have referred.

xerotsuda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally i can post here! (15$ later, but i owe it to MMOwned)

GameUSD is the best gold site i have ever dealt with.

The idea is simple. Cheap gold, with a catch.
    You dont always get your whole order at once, and you dont always get it as soon as you would want it (unless you choose to pay more, but who wants to pay more?...)

BUT

I have NEVER had a problem with GameUSD. Their customer support was great, the in game farmers i met up with were all very patient with me getting to them (Ratchet), and setting up an account and making and confirming orders was very easy to do.

On my server i wait for gold to drop as low as 9.11/1000, and never buy above 9.55/1000, but that's just me. They even offered to let me buy at my previous orders price because i complained about how expensive my server got one night, they noted that i had made a few purchases on the same server, so they like me .

Things i wasnt a fan of...
    The people that meet with you in game like to say alot... I dont like it when the farmers say alot of things, especially a macro saying "thank you for buying with XXXXXX please go to our website and confirm your purschasef askdnlaskndalskdnlfgnaslkt;hmerglkerlknrthlkrnth etc.

Also another thing i wasnt a fan of, when i make "larger" orders, sometimes they want to hand me 5-7k at a time... Not too much of a fan of that, but so far so good.
    Wasting your time costs you $15, wasting 24 other peoples time costs $360. Raid right or dont raid at all.

Novalok's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use them all the time, and stand by the service. Its sweet

{CoReY}'s Avatar Botting Since 2008
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HeRog- I would love to use your site, I would actually prefer to MMOkings, but this guy does down to 7.15 on my server and that is just too good of a deal

HeRog's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Omgowned View Post
    HeRog- I would love to use your site, I would actually prefer to MMOkings, but this guy does down to 7.15 on my server and that is just too good of a deal
    Is it $7.15 after his 8% fee and the 5% fee at the Auction house? Maybe that only makes it $9 after fees, just asking.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast