0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review : Gold4power.com

So it's been awhile since I've used them (About 6 months or so). But when I did the gold buying was great. Not horrible prices (to me might be different for you.) pretty fast delivery. Once in awhile it would take about an hour to get the gold to me. But usually within 15-30min.

I did purchase power leveling from them twice.

I think they use someone else for the power leveling service.

The first time I just wanted a head start on an alt so I got 1-35 on my warlock.

I access to my brother account at the time also so I thought I'd log in and check on them.
    Found them when they first started in NorthShire Valley running around botting at level 8 in NORTHSHIRE Valley...

Most mobs there would be green or grey at this point.

So I figure hmm botting which I didn't really care much for as I knew it was bannable. But I let it slide...

Check later a day later and they weren't logged on my account. So i hop on real fast to check things out. level 23 now, not too bad again looks like they are moving along.

ok next morning I get an email from Blizz account admin. Bam account banned for botting ect.

Luckily it was a 72 hours ban not perma. I contact the person leveling my character for G4P.

After arguing for awhile with them. They finally refund me 1/3 of the total price they charged me.

Which I wasn't really satisfied with but it was better then nothing what else was I supposed to do?

I then decide a few months later to purchase some power leveling again as I was told they had a different setup for power leveling now. So I had them level my Warrior who was level 61 at the time to level 69. (wanted to get that last level myself).

Well after the leveling was supposed to be completed. I goto log on my account to find the password has been changed....

Not good they didn't do this either time while leveling my account before.

So I go through the process of getting things reset cause they changed the email ect.

Had to wait for the weekend to be over to call blizz account admin to get things reset.

by time I call them and have it reset I log on to most my items gone that I had.

BUT -....

It seemed as they either had someone else playing it tried to sell it or something.

Cause they changed my characters talents, sold all the fury/dps gear I had and got all tanking gear. Looked like they had been doing instances too.

So after I got my account back I had Blizz restore my character to what it was before I got hacked. After that I never bought anymore leveling from them and actually that was the last time I purchased anything from them.

Recently I was contacted on MSN messenger by someone representing G4P. Tried to get me to buy some gold ect. Let them know of my back story with them. They swore left and right up and down that they are nolonger like that and are under new management.

So for my long winded review here's a summary.

Buying gold from them in the past A+ never had an issue

Leveling service F - Got my account banned for 72 hours first time second time (I didn't learn I guess) they tried to scam/thief my account.

Review : Gold4power.com
    Mirror's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I acutally read it, but why would you pay again after knowing you were going to get banned?
    THIS SIGNATURE IS IN VIALOATION OF SITE RULES, PLEASE FIX ME!
    -Fault

HeRog's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first time you were banned was very likely because
    you logged into the account. If you log in and someone
    else, expecially in china logs in the same day your
    account is almost guaranteed to be banned. This is
    simply the worse thing you can do...

TwiggLe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I did all this when I was still new to the buying gold / power leveling.

They where botting to I know that. But yeah I did log in after they would log out just to check what they had on my character also to check make sure they didn't F with my other stuff.

Yeti's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol thats funny, what if they did do that, charge you for powerleveling then sell your character in the mean time

aoiremmm's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The concept of G4P is: Honesty, Enthusiasm, Innovation and Cheap.

Honesty is the basic principle. Our delivery practices Promised Delivery Speed System, that is, you will know the delivery speed after placed an order. If you didn't receive the goods within promised time, you will get corresponding compensation.

ok so i was told it would be 15 min -50 min for delivery and that they had it on stock...i waited an hour and got 1400 then 3 hours later im still sittin here waiting while on live chat they been telling me that they have it in stock wtf this is a horrible place

t2kewl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ripped off on a 10k order from these people. Trying to get it resolved through paypal's dispute process and am hopefull all will work out. These people are absolute thieves and lying pieces of shit

Loralorayang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gold4power.com is good for WOW gold, coupon "VIP" and "GIFT" helps you get best deal for wow gold, items, powerleveling. Put Lora as customer rep for fastest delivery.

phocu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible place to buy from. I made a purchase of some items and waited 14 days... when they give estimated times of 15 mins- 24 hrs. The customer service was terrible and they wanted to offer me something worth 1/4th of what I had purchased to try and replace what I had ordered. They wouldn't budge on anything, didn't care about losing a customer and were completely rude as far as customer service goes. They don't care about honesty, integrity, or give a damn about what you think. I got a refund and will never go back to this website. I spend about 2000$ a year if I find a good website for currencies and items across several different games. I even told them this and they still didn't care. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. They could give a shit less about what is fair and what is right by the customer. Stay away from this one.