0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lua to Join BG by Pressing a Hotkey

Today I experienced some anomaly when playing BGs. It may proved to be a useful exploit. But to repeat what i have done and confirm it, i first need a way to accept a BG popup by pressing a key instead of clicking the enter bg button on the screen. I have little experience with addon. Can anyone suggest some ready made addon/lua code that i can keybind to a key? I am not looking for a way to automatically join BG, but just a way to use a key press to replace clicking on the a specific location of screen when the popup appears. Is it possible? Is this enough:

/click StaticPopup1Button1

Lua to Join BG by Pressing a Hotkey
    Strath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    75/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SailorMars View Post
    Today I experienced some anomaly when playing BGs. It may proved to be a useful exploit. But to repeat what i have done and confirm it, i first need a way to accept a BG popup by pressing a key instead of clicking the enter bg button on the screen. I have little experience with addon. Can anyone suggest some ready made addon/lua code that i can keybind to a key? I am not looking for a way to automatically join BG, but just a way to use a key press to replace clicking on the a specific location of screen when the popup appears. Is it possible? Is this enough:
    That macro will probably work IIRC. When you're ingame type /fstack and that'll tell you the gui info for the frames you're looking at, and can name your macro accordingly. Hover over the accept button and look at what frame it says you're on , then make a /click macro for that (if /click even still works?). I kinda feel like last time I messed with this stuff it was a differentish macro, but the staticpopup1button1 still worked. But I think it was something like:

/run AcceptBattlegroundQueue()