1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB a UI developer

Looking for a World of Warcraft LUA UI developer to create a UI for setting options for my "AddOn". No textures or .xml files allowed, only pure .lua please. The solution has to be flexible so I could create/modify options in the future. I don't have much time or I would do it myself. So please be fast and experienced. Clean and short code.
    3 windows (tabs) total: "general settings", "class settings" and "spell tables"
    General tab will have a few checkboxes, number input windows and dropdown menus to select an option from given list.
    Class settings shows a dropdown menu to select the class. Depending on the class selected, another dropdown menu appears to select a spell to configure. Available options for the chosen spell will appear (checkboxes and number input windows).
    Spell tables shows a dropdown menu to select the table to configure where you can see preset spell names, add or remove them.
    Every option /setting has a LUA variable behind it. The settings should also have "mouseover" descriptions. I will provide all needed initial data.
    I will handle saving/loading part myself.
    PM me here or in Skype with your price/timeline for the job.
    Thank you!

WTB a UI developer