0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ninja Invite 3.0 BETA!

Hey everyone! I've decided to create a thread for my Ninja Invite 3.0 add-on that now has GUI, but uses Census+ for right now.

Main Menu (as of 3.03 Beta)

Options Menu (as of 3.03 Beta)

Current Features:
    • LUA protected or unprotected option -- this means if you have an LUA unlocker you can instantly invite characters instead of waiting til the end for buttons to click! If you don't know what this is, don't enable it!!
    • Most thorough search for the most characters! Still has accuracy and speed!
    • Invite up to ~200+ UNGUILDED characters to your guild and start your guild's realm domination!
    • All Ninja Invite options are now in the Census+ Options area, you can enable or disable Message on invite or Message for invite.
    • You can edit the message you want to send to people for an invite by clicking on the button inside the Options menu that says Edit Invitation Message. This is limited to 140 characters. You can use {skull} and everything else like normal chat text can do.
    • To clear all the characters you've already invited (aka the blacklist) by typing "/censusplus clear_db". It will report to you how many you had saved, and if it was successful in clearing it.

Coming Soon:
    • More detailed statistics!
    • Much more!

Instructions:
    1. Unzip the file into your WoW Addons folder, it CANNOT be ran at the same time as another Census+ version OR an older version of Ninja Invite! DELETE THOSE!
    2. When you're inside of WoW, click the C button on your minimap and it will open up Census+. If it says "Disable Ninja Invite 3.*" then you know it's enabled!
    3. Click "Take" to start collecting names for your guild domination!
    4. As soon as its done, it will hide Census+ and show pop-up buttons with names on it, click on it to invite that person! If you spam click your mouse, it will go by faster and work like normal (it won't d/c you as of Jan 14, 2012)!
    5. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE LUA UNLOCKED METHOD, YOU USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, IF YOU GET BANNED FOR SPAMMING GUILD INVITES OR USING "HACKS", I AM NOT LIABLE!

Download it here:
    Ninja Invite 3.031 BETA
    Updated Jan 19, 2012

If you need immediate help and have Twitter, please contact me at https://twitter.com/#!/___Jimmy

Otherwise please post feedback, suggestions, and bugs here!
    Last edited by Timmid; 03-05-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Ninja Invite 3.0 BETA!
    Timmid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tensta View Post
    Hi Timmid, nice to see that you're keeping your work up.
    I always loved your addon from the start, especially when you updated it once and it went all perfect.
    How come you all changed it, i find it all so manual, especially the one from 27th december where you have to press each invited member? That's not what i imagined how this addon should be.
    The new one is nice, but the issue is - it doesnt work! :S
    When i press take, then first of all it searches only 85+ characters, and i want it to go from the bottom as usual because i want all guildless people.
    If i am doing anything wrong please tell me, because i like the UI and the Idea with all the guildless people shown on the board, but after all it doesnt work at all, i haven't gotten a single member in, compared to how i could get 12+ member in by simply writing ''/ni start'' if i had to log off or i wrote ''/ni stop'' it was all so easy, and actually extremely proffesional made.
    Sometimes changing things is not always the solution, your addon looks better, but it seems worse, and it has a few bugs aswell, it sometimes stop searching.
    Please don't take this as any kind of hate, you're a damn genious, i always loved your addons and i appreciate that you're trying to improve it, and it is a beta, but it really doesn't work -

Kind Regards,

Tensta
    Yeah I know there are some bugs, and it does search for other than 85 but it's SUPER specific and takes a really long time so I just need to find a work around for that so it doesn't take as long, and probably start from the bottom up.

It's not automated anymore because GuildInvite() is now protected LUA and can only be activated by a button instead of just called by the addon. However in this latest version I made it so you can use a "LUA unlocker" to automatically invite the person as soon as it finds them without a button rather than waiting with buttons!

Hope this helps! (new version coming soon!)

Thanks

Dustly's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man I'm in love with your addon, a great replacement for the old TB thingy I used. I'm ready to donate if you make it run in the background somehow, no pressure though

JoeRodge2's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will be perfect once you implement the PMing options. I like that it uses census. Cool stats.

Edit: A level range would be nice also. I dislike even wasting my time with people below 21. Because they either 1) Quit or 2) Are on Trial Accounts.
    Last edited by JoeRodge2; 01-11-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Timmid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your answer.

I have no idea what an LUA thing is, sorry - i am simply a GM who used your addon a lot, and my friends is so jelly :> Haha...

I'll try to wait for a looong time, i usually like look how many players it has found who was able to be invited, but i'll try to give it a shot.
    I am looking forward for your new version, but i have a suggestion, even though you might have been asked for it - but could you make the addon able to seperate the trial accounts away if that is possible? I do not know how complicated it is, but would be great :-> even though it doesn't hurt at all, only that it lies a bit about the amount of members who can be invited because some of them are trial accounts.

Tensta
    there's no real way to find out if their on trial until you invite them unfortunately. i can try to see if it's possible to filter them out in the invite statistics though! this might come along with when i implement the "decline spam" feature again.

Originally Posted by Dustly View Post
    Oh man I'm in love with your addon, a great replacement for the old TB thingy I used. I'm ready to donate if you make it run in the background somehow, no pressure though
    i can only see this working if you have an LUA unlocker, do you have that? if so you can just turn on "LUA unprotected" below the disable/enable button and then simply hide the Census+ menu! :P

Originally Posted by JoeRodge2 View Post
    This will be perfect once you implement the PMing options. I like that it uses census. Cool stats.

Edit: A level range would be nice also. I dislike even wasting my time with people below 21. Because they either 1) Quit or 2) Are on Trial Accounts.
    level range is coming soon along with the PM options! i'll probably have another beta release tonight ready!

steely1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job.

I will certainly be giving this a try as soon as it has the message sending functionality!

/Steely

Timmid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok sorry for the late update but this is the latest version:
    Ninja Invite
    3.02 BETA

type /censusplus usage or /censusplus and it will tell you all the functions including Ninja Invite functions. I will make a YouTube video soon showing how to fully use this!

the newest version DOES NOT search in level 85 to reduce times. This is temporary until I find a way to make it faster! (otherwise it takes FOREVER on huge realms!)

using /censusplus msgplayer will TURN ON the PM feature! I will make it so you can mod what the message says next patch!

/censusplus msgplayer and /censusplus msginvite does not tell you if it's enabled or disabled, i'll release a new update tonight in about ~5 hours which should fix that and a couple other bugs i might have missed.

i updated this really quick before work so if there are any bugs please be patient i didn't get to test this version.
    Last edited by Timmid; 01-28-2012 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "the newest version DOES NOT search in level 85 to reduce times. "

What exactly does that mean? It wont invite 85's to the guild?

llshotgunll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, is it still can't invite for condition?

ex ) 80-85 mage

and how to clear Total characters invited?
    Last edited by llshotgunll; 01-13-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Timmid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "the newest version DOES NOT search in level 85 to reduce times. "

What exactly does that mean? It wont invite 85's to the guild?
    it means that when it SEARCHES for CHARACTERS, it will not include level 85 in the process (for right now, this is not permanent).
    Originally Posted by llshotgunll View Post
    hi, is it still can't invite for condition?

ex ) 80-85 mage

and how to clear Total characters invited?
    no you can't invite certain levels yet, when that is available it will probably say so in the features or in one of my posts.

there's no way to clear total characters invited unless you delete CensusPlus.lua in your WTF/Account/Realm/CharacterName folder. if you don't know what i'm talking about then wait until i come out with the feature (next update soon).

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried the new one, which looks really great and makes way more sense, but last part is missing.
    It finnally found all the players.
    It says it will automatically invite when the search is done.
    Now when the search is done.
    And saying it will invite.
    It doesn't invite.
    So last part is missing :< otherwise it has been improved a lot.

You should learn to read good sir :P

You need a LUA Unlocker to automatically invite.

What is the command to set a message for players.

I know /censusplus msgplayer turns it on/off. But how do I make the msg?
    Last edited by JoeRodge2; 01-14-2012 at 07:47 AM.

Timmid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should learn to read good sir :P

You need a LUA Unlocker to automatically invite.

What is the command to set a message for players.

I know /censusplus msgplayer turns it on/off. But how do I make the msg?
    this is bugged in the current version you have probably. i'm uploading a new version now with fully working EVERYTHING basically and you can just go to the options tab INSIDE Census+ to enable/disable Ninja Invite features and edit your message in an edit box instead of via command!

Tried the new one, which looks really great and makes way more sense, but last part is missing.
    It finnally found all the players.
    It says it will automatically invite when the search is done.
    Now when the search is done.
    And saying it will invite.
    It doesn't invite.
    So last part is missing :< otherwise it has been improved a lot.
    Read JoeRodge2's post please.

TO ALL:
    This is the latest version 3.03, I will make a YouTube video tomorrow hopefully describing how to fully use it!

Download it HERE!!

New Features:
    • All Ninja Invite options are now in the Census+ Options area, you can enable or disable Message on invite or Message for invite.
    • You can edit the message you want to send to people for an invite by clicking on the button inside the Options menu that says Edit Invitation Message. This is limited to 140 characters. You can use {skull} and everything else like normal chat text can do.
    • Clear all the characters you've already invited (aka blacklist) by typing "/censusplus clear_db". It will report to you how many you had saved, and if it was successful in clearing it.
    Last edited by Timmid; 01-28-2012 at 05:33 AM.

Moto600's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Automatically invite with LUA Unlock doesn't work for me!

THX 4 ADDON

Timmid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Moto600 View Post
    Automatically invite with LUA Unlock doesn't work for me!

THX 4 ADDON
    any errors? i'm not too sure if i want to be messing around with a LUA unlocker to test my add-on lol. i haven't tested it personally.

Timmid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone tell me how you start the invite? Because when i press ''Take'' and LUA is on auto invite, and i wait patiently. It says it has found players, but doesnt invite them - how come?
    do you have an LUA unlocker hack? if not it won't work. but from what i'm told it doesn't work even with the hack i think so just use the normal version and spam click the button, it will keep inviting fast as hell anyways

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast