Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sikas knows me well enough to know that I rarely share, because I don't like leechers. No offense. But we had enough of them with NA, that it was annoying. I have never minded helping people though if they try and help themselves. He can also attest, as can CJ, Ssat, etc that the macros I make do EXTREMELY well in all PvE situations, and some I have developed for PvP.

[PLUA/MACRO] Unofficial PLUA/MACRO Thread
    ossuaire's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is someone would turn in my macro from SUB to HACK please?

Sikas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by demisehi View Post
    Sikas knows me well enough to know that I rarely share, because I don't like leechers. No offense. But we had enough of them with NA, that it was annoying. I have never minded helping people though if they try and help themselves. He can also attest, as can CJ, Ssat, etc that the macros I make do EXTREMELY well in all PvE situations, and some I have developed for PvP.
    Yep, they're pretty damn good.

SprayPlaster's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by demisehi View Post
    Awww don't tempt us with them if u dont feel like sharing them =( /looks at own poorly modified macro

NeBz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Requesting one for a combat rogue. Rep will be given ofcourse.

Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assassination Rogue macro

/run if GetSpellCooldown("Kick")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Kick","target") and (UnitCastingInfo("target") or UnitChannelInfo("target")) then CastSpellByName("Kick") end
    /run vSnD=0 b={UnitBuff("player", "Slice and Dice")}; if b[7]~=nil then vSnD=b[7]-GetTime() end;
    /run if (UnitAffectingCombat("player") or IsStealthed()==1) and UnitExists("focus") and GetSpellCooldown("Tricks of the Trade")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Tricks of the Trade","focus") then RunMacroText("/cast [@focus] Tricks of the Trade") end
    /run if IsStealthed()==1 and UnitPower("player")>= 55 then CastSpellByName("Mutilate") end
    /run local c=CastSpellByName; local p=UnitPower("player"); if vSnD==0 then if GetComboPoints("player")>0 then if p>=25 then c("Slice and Dice") end else if p>=55 then c("Mutilate") end end end
    /run local c=CastSpellByName; local p=UnitPower("player"); if vSnD<4 then if GetComboPoints("player")>0 then if p>=35 then c("Envenom") end else if p>=55 then c("Mutilate") end end end
    /run if vSnD>=4 and not UnitBuff("player","Overkill") and GetSpellCooldown("Vanish")==0 and not UnitBuff("player", "Stealth") and UnitHealth("target")>1000000 then CastSpellByName("Vanish") end
    /run if vSnD>=4 and GetComboPoints("player")<4 and UnitPower("player")>=55 and (UnitHealth("Target")/UnitHealthMax("Target")>0.35) then CastSpellByName("Mutilate") end
    /run if vSnD>=4 and GetComboPoints("player")<4 and UnitPower("player")>=60 and (UnitHealth("Target")/UnitHealthMax("Target")<=0.35) then CastSpellByName("Backstab") end
    /run local c=CastSpellByName; local p=UnitPower("player"); local cp=GetComboPoints("player"); if vSnD>=4 and cp>=4 and p>=35 then local dp=0; local i=1; while(i<=40)do local d={UnitDebuff("target",i)}; if d[1]=="Deadly Poison" and d[8]=="player" then dp=d[4] break end i=i+1 end; if dp>=4 then if cp==5 and dp==5 and GetSpellCooldown("Cold Blood")==0 then c("Cold Blood") end c("Envenom") elseif p>=85 then c("Mutilate") end end
    /run StaticPopup_Hide("MACRO_ACTION_FORBIDDEN")

Logic:
    1. If target is casting and kick is off CD, then kick.
    2. If you are in combat or is stealthed, and TotT is off CD, then TotT your focus.
    3. If you are stealthed, then mutilate (your opener, in other words).
    4. If SnD is not active, and you have at least 1 CP, then SnD. If you have no CP, then Mutilate.
    5. If there is only 4sec or less left on SnD, and you have at least 1 CP, then Envenom. If you have no CP, then Mutilate.
    6. If SnD is safe, you are not in stealth, you dont have Overkill and your target has atleast one million HP, then Vanish.
    7. If SnD is safe, you have less than 4 CP and your target is over 35% HP, then Mutilate.
    8. If SnD is safe, you have less than 4 CP and your target is under 35% HP, then Backstab.
    9. If SnD is safe, you have at least 4 CP and 4 DP stacks, then Envenom. If you have 5 CP and 5 DP stacks, and Cold Blood is off CD, then Cold Blood before Envenom. If you dont have enough DP stacks and have 85 energy, then Mutilate.

combat Rogue macro

/run if GetSpellCooldown("Kick")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Kick","target") and (UnitCastingInfo("target") or UnitChannelInfo("target")) then CastSpellByName("Kick") end
    /run vSnD=0 b={UnitBuff("player", "Slice and Dice")}; if b[7]~=nil then vSnD=b[7]-GetTime() end;
    /run if (UnitAffectingCombat("player") or IsStealthed()==1) and UnitExists("focus") and GetSpellCooldown("Tricks of the Trade")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Tricks of the Trade","focus") then RunMacroText("/cast [@focus] Tricks of the Trade") end
    /run local c=CastSpellByName; local p=UnitPower("player"); if vSnD==0 then if GetComboPoints("player")>0 then if p>=25 then c("Slice and Dice") end else if p>=39 then c("Sinister Strike") end end end
    /run local c=CastSpellByName; local p=UnitPower("player"); if vSnD<4 then if GetComboPoints("player")>0 then if p>=25 then c("Slice and Dice") end else if p>=39 then c("Sinister Strike") end end end
    /run if vSnD>=4 and not UnitBuff("player","Adrenaline Rush") and GetSpellCooldown("Killing Spree")==0 and UnitPower("player")<30 then CastSpellByName("Killing Spree") end
    /run if vSnD>=4 and GetSpellCooldown("Adrenaline Rush")==0 and UnitPower("player")<30 then CastSpellByName("Adrenaline Rush") end
    /run if vSnD>=4 and GetComboPoints("player")<4 and UnitPower("player")>=39 then CastSpellByName("Sinister Strike") end
    /run if vSnD>=4 and GetComboPoints("player")>4 and UnitPower("player")>=35 then CastSpellByName("Eviscerate") end
    /run if vSnD>=4 and GetComboPoints("player")==4 and UnitPower("player")>=40 then CastSpellByName("Revealing Strike") end
    Incorporates Adrenaline Rush, Killing Spree, Sinister Strike, and Revealing Strike.

Sources here

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im quite new to this scene, and i've been trying to fiddle around with it a little.
    However, im too dumb to get the LUA macros running(Yes i do have a hack that lets me run the protected ones).
    Would anyone care to give me sorta a tutorial on how to get those stuff running? As i cant seem to find any guides here in this section.
    P.S Im using Hack.
    PPS. If someone can make me a really long and good assa macro, im willing to pay up.
    -
    NeBz
    Last edited by NeBz; 07-15-2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: PPS

kildare's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello everyone, here is kidling , i did a few macros/ovale code for NA. I got my 2 accounts of bot banned and quit from wow. Now im thinking on return. Is there a new way to unlock lua? i cant get the old skillhackers forum to work.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kildare View Post
    hello everyone, here is kidling , i did a few macros/ovale code for NA. I got my 2 accounts of bot banned and quit from wow. Now im thinking on return. Is there a new way to unlock lua? i cant get the old skillhackers forum to work.
    NA shut down.
    But take a look in the "Bots and programs" forum, theres plenty of hacks to unlock lua.

TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please can you make a hunter MM macro... anty order just for top dps please

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for ether
    Frost dk
    Blood dk
    Fire mage
    Demon lock
    Affliction lock

Will rep ;p

Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    Looking for ether
    Frost dk
    Blood dk
    Fire mage
    Demon lock
    Affliction lock

Will rep ;p
    Post logic priority for each one plz.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont no frost really good so if someone wants to post frost prioritys

Elemental Shamy
    Rankings are based on the following priorities:
    1) Elemental Mastery used as often as possible
    2) Flame Shock dot is kept up
    3) Unleash Elements
    4) Lava Burst
    5) Searing Totem
    6) Earth Shock with 6 or greater charges of Lightning Shield
    7) Lightning Bolt

Flametongue Weapon imbued
    Lightning Shield is kept up

Affliction Lock
    1) Demon Soul
    2) Haunt
    3) Soulburn and then instant Soul Fire
    4) Bane of Agony
    5) Corruption
    6) Unstable Affliction
    7) Drain Soul only if Boss < 25% health
    Shadow Bolt only if Boss > 25% health
    9) Keep dots up

Fire Mage
    Rankings are based on the following:
    1) Mirror Image
    1) Combustion only when Pyroblast DOT, Living Bomb DOT and Ignite are active
    2) Livimg Bomb
    3) Pyroblast only instant cast from Hot Streak proc
    4) Flame Orb
    5) Fireball

Blood dk aoe
    icy touch+plague strike+pest+Hearth strike
    If lower than 50% use death strike+rune tap
    If lower than 35% use raise dead+vampiric blood+death pact+rune tap
    Keep disease up

Blood dk Single target
    Icy touch plague strike + hearth strike
    If lower than 50% use death strike+rune tap
    If lower than 35% use raise dead+vampiric blood+death pact+rune tap
    Keep disease up

LogicWin's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ossuaire View Post
    Hello, I'm using Super Dumper Macro, so to run a macro i need to use /click sdb_Mono (where Mono is my SDM macro)
    If i try this macro below, nothing happens, I am in combat or not.

Any idea plz?

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Edit: Fixed a lua error, Add multi target and aoe macro. Converting to SDM.

/run if UnitAffectingCombat("player") then RunMacroText("/in 0.5 /click sdb_Mono")") end;

TO

/run if UnitAffectingCombat("player") then RunMacroText("/in 0.5 /click sdb_Mono") end;

Sikas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    Fire Mage
    Rankings are based on the following:
    1) Mirror Image
    1) Combustion only when Pyroblast DOT, Living Bomb DOT and Ignite are active
    2) Livimg Bomb
    3) Pyroblast only instant cast from Hot Streak proc
    4) Flame Orb
    5) Fireball
    Code:
    ##FIRE##

#showtooltip Fireball

#VARIABLES
    /run c=CastSpellByName cd=GetSpellCooldown b=UnitBuff d=UnitDebuff mana=UnitPower("player")/UnitPowerMax("player") p="player" t="target" u=IsUsableSpell r=IsSpellInRange s=GetUnitSpeed("player") hp=UnitHealth hpm=UnitHealthMax ma="Molten Armor" cau="Cauterize" block="Ice Block" lb="Living Bomb" comb="Combustion" pyro="Pyroblast" hot="Hot Streak" crit="Critical Mass" fo="Flame Orb" mi="Mirror Image" fire="Fireball" int="Arcane Brilliance" mm="Mirror Image"

#START ATTACKING
    /run if UnitHealth(t)==0 and UnitIsEnemy(p,t) then ClearTarget() end;
    /startattack

#ARCANE BRILLIANCE
    /run if not b(p,int) then c(int) end;

#MOLTEN ARMOR
    /run if not b(p,ma) then c(ma) end;

#MIRROR IMAGE
    /run if UnitAffectingCombat(p)==1 and cd(mm)==0 then c(mm) end;

#CAUTERIZE
    /run if b(p,cau) and cd(block)==0 then c(block) end;

#REMOVE ICEBLOCK
    /run if d(p,cau) and b(p,block) then CancelUnitBuff(p,block) end;

#INTERRUPT
    /run if select(9,UnitCastingInfo('target'))==false and cd("Counterspell")==0 and r("Counterspell")==1 then c("Counterspell") end;
    /run if select(8,UnitChannelInfo('target'))==false and cd("Counterspell")==0 and r("Counterspell")==1 then c("Counterspell") end;

#MANA GEM
    /run if UnitAffectingCombat(p)==1 and mana<0.8 then RunMacroText("/use Mana Gem") end;

#COMBUSTION
    /run if d(t,lb) and d(t,"Pyroblast!") and d(t,"Ignite") and cd(comb)==0 and hpm(t)>1000000 then c(comb) end;

#IMPACT
    /run if d(t,lb) and d(t,"Pyroblast!") and d(t,"Ignite") and b(p,"Impact") and r("Fire Blast",t) and cd("Fire Blast")==0 then c("Fire Blast") end

#MANA SHIELD
    /run if cd("Mana Shield")==0 and not b(p,"Mana Shield") and select(2,GetInstanceInfo())=="pvp" then c("Mana Shield") end

#ROTATION
    /run if r(lb,t)==1 and u(lb) and not d(t,lb,"",p) and r(lb,t)==1 then c(lb) elseif u(fo) and cd(fo)==0 and r("Fireball",t)==1 then c(fo) elseif b(p,hot) and r(pyro,t)==1 then c(pyro) elseif (s>0 or mana<0.05) and r("Scorch",t)==1 and cd("Scorch")==0 then c("Scorch") elseif (b(p,"Heroism") or b(p,"Time Warp") or b(p,"Dire Magic") or b(p,"Lightweave") or b(p,"Battle Magic") or b(p,"Volcanic Power") or b(p,"Power Torrent") or d(t,"Pyroblast!")) and cd(comb)==0 and u(comb)) or mana>0.05 and cd(fire)==0 and r(fire,t)==1 then c(fire) end;

#CRITICAL MASS
    /run if b(p,hot) and r(pyro,t)==1 and cd(pyro)==0 then c(pyro) elseif not d(t,crit) and not d(t,"Shadow and Flame") and r("Scorch",t)==1 and cd("Scorch")==0 then c("Scorch") end;

/script CombatLogClearEntries();
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
    /run StaticPopup_Hide("MACRO_ACTION_FORBIDDEN");
    Whatever you don't want, just comment # the line out. Right now it'll cast Mana Gem is below 80% mana, cast Arcane Brilliance, Molten Armor, Impact if target has LB/Ignite and Pyroblast debuff, Iceblock if Cauterized, and Interrupt is target is casting.
    Last edited by Sikas; 07-15-2011 at 07:50 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast