Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paladin talents walkthrough (Comments)

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Greetings, whoever you are. I've been playing the paladin class since the game was released. I love to play paladin. So i decided i'd comment every talent they have!
    We'll start out with....
    ---------------------------HOLY-----------------------------------------
    Divine Strength: Personally, i like this talent when being Retribution. If you are Retribution, you should seriously consider getting it.

Divine Intellect: Since this is the first talent thing you'll get, take it. If you're going to be healadin, supportadin, protection or whatever, take it. This can be usefull for Prot paladins going for Imp seal of Righteous. Well, you could also take Divine Strength, but i like this more.

Improved Seal of The Righteous: If you're wanting to solo, protection or something else not releated to Retribution, take this. It's also worth it imo to take this when Protection spec.

Spiritual Focus: Take it, nothing else to say.

Healing Light: If you're going to heal (Which you most likely will since you're going for Holy) I'd say that this talent is pretty much a must.

Aura Mastery: It's not that good, but can be slighty usefull sometimes. Personally, i have this. But it's not that great, you could take something else instead.

Improved Lay on Hands. Now this talent PWNS! I'd say that you take it. Light on Hands every 40min?! That's quite good, the armor buff is also good. I'd say that you take it.

Unyielding Faith: I've never had this. I think the chance is way to low. It's up to you, don't have much to say about this talent.

Illumination: If you're not planning on getting more points in holy, don't look at holy anymore. If you don't take this and planning on going further. You are stupid.

Improved Blessing of Wisdom: This talent is great. If you're healer, go get this. Not much to say about it, the mana regain is good.

Divine Favor: Not much to say else than: "Get it"

Sanctified Light: This is a good healing talent, useally you're going to use Flash of Light, but when it gets tough, extra healing on holy Light is very good. More Holy Light = back to Flash of Light. (Crit heals does more healing than normal hits, that's what i mean with "extra healing")

Pure of Heart: While i do not like this talent very much, it can be okay. But i think 15% is abit to low, and it can be cleased easy. But it's not that bad really. Considerable imo.

Purifying Power: Uhh, i love this talent. I always take it, it's lovely on my opinion. I'd say go get it, the less mana and crit is good. Especially if you're AoE grinding demons and such.

Holy Power: You go and get that!

Blessed Life: PvP talent on my opinion, but it's also okay for PvE. Soloing with this is not bad at all. It's worth spending points in.

Light's Grace: Take it.

Holy Guidance: Take it.

And Divine Illu, last point in Holy, i'd say that you take it. It's very good for healing, VERY good. Especially solo healing and raids.

----------------------------PROTECTION---------------------------------

REDOUBT: Since i think Devo aura blows hard, i take this instead. Of course you can have both. On my opinion, take this always. Lovely talent.

Improved Devo Aura: I hate Devo aura, it sucks imo. But if you use it and planning to use it over Concentration, take this talent.

Guardian's Favor: Take it.

Precision: I like this talent, for Retribution and Protection. The hit is awesome and well.. not much to say about this talent.

Toughness: So you wanna be tough, eh?! Well i rarely take this talent, since i'm really am an armor freak. But it's okay for tanking non-casters. Tbh, this should be used together with Imp Devo.

Your talent tab should look like this: "Blessing of Kings. 1/1"

Improved Righteous Fury: If you're planning on tanking and such in small 2man groups or anything like that..well... if you're going to use prot for soloing, no need to take it. Otherwise, it's a must imo.

Shield Spec should look like this if you have Redoubt (Which you should have)
    Shield Spec "Rank 3/3"

Anticipation: Def skill is AWESOME! I useally take something else, and if i need to spend points, i take it in these. If you're a real toughadin, go for this talent.

Improved Conce aura: AWESOME TALENT! Imo that is. I always take this, i just LOVE that aura.

Improved Hammer of Justice: Pro talent, lovely reduced cooldown. Thisk can be used for Ret as well :O This is a just lovely talent imo. Take it if you're going to tank.. no wait..TAKE IT NO MATTER WHAT.

Stoicism: Awesome talent really. I useally take this. Not much to say about it really.

Spell Warding: I useally take it, it's low percent but it still rocks imo. Fits my playstyle well. Not much to say about it.

Reckoning: Take it! Some uses 2h reckoning for leveling. Awesome talent, and has always been it. TAKE IT.

Blessing of Sanctuary: Do i have to say anything about this? Great buff really. I like it. Take this if you're going further (Slash dohzor)

Sacred Duty: AWESOME TALENT! For prot and all other stuff. Go get it, seriously.

1h Wep spec: Well, i do not take this very often. It's okay for tanking i guess. Not much to say from my side.

Holy Shield: Make sure your talent tab says this: Holy Shield "Rank 1/1"

Ardent Defender: A must imo.

Weapon Expertise: Why is this in prot? I don't see a use for it in Prot, i'm not getting this. Might be usefull with 1h wep spec. I don't know.

AVENGER SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!: AWESOME talent! Nice for pulling, soloing and whatever. Protadin must.

-------------------------RETRIBUTION------------------------------------
    Ohh LOVELY! Finally Retribution.

Benediction: Great Talent, i'd prefer Improved BoM though. The mana you save by this talent can be quite usefull. It's a good talent if you aren't BoM addicted.

Improved Blessing of Might. HOW COOL! I love it. I'm a BoM addicted dorf. Awesome talent.

Improved Judgement: Now THAT is one AWESOME talent! I Judge quite alot, and this talent is LOVELY! Go_GET_IT

Improved Seal of The Crusader. Now, tbh, Seal of the Crusader blows. Why would a sane paladin use it? It's pretty useless IMO. Get it for the judge? Unless you've been Judgeing it at the start of every battle for a LONG time, you'll get tired of doing it and points wasted. I'd suggest that they remove the talent. Apperently, someone uses it. Oh well.

Deflection: Okay, good talent. I'd say that you get 5/5 Benediction and BoM Improved or full Imp Judgement and 3 in this one. It's quite good. If you don't judge often, you could take full in it. Or as i just said, 5/5 Bene and Imp Might.

Seal of Command: BEST_SEAL_EVER. Now this is a Retadin MUST! This seal is AWESOME! TAKE IT OR DIE!

Vindication: I like this talent very much. I pesonally always get it. It's an okay talent.

Conviction: Get full.

Pursuit of Justice: This talent is awesome, i take it alot. you can chase down any enemy pretty much. It's awesome if you don't have Crusader Aura yet too. You can feel the difference.

Eye of An Eye: Great Talent. It's pretty nice. Not much to say from my side.

Improved Retribution Aura: I rarely use Retribution aura. Well infact i don't think this improved would do any good AT ALL. had it once, and jeez it sucked.

Crusade: Now this talent is awesome. The damage is fine, and it's quite active. I think you should spend some points in it.

2h Wep Spec: Awesome for 2handed. The damage is good.

Vengeance: GET_THIS.

Sanctity Aura: AWESOME aura! You can really feel the difference. Many may think it's selfish to have it on at groups. But no, it's NOT.
    Improved: Will even make the group happy. Awesome talent.

Sanctified Judgement: The mana is awesome.

Sanctified Crusader: Now i rarely use Crusader, this talent is awesome with it though.

Repentence: Awesome talent! YOU SHOULD GET THIS! Hell, this is even used as stunlocking.

Divine Purpose: Awesome talent, i rarely have it though, kinda stupid since i have low hp. But i'm aight. You should get this.

Fanaticism: AWESOME! Get this and go go Crusader Strike

Crusader Strike: GO GET THIS! AWESOME!

I hope you like this, it took me long time and bla bla. And bahh, i'm tired. ZzzzzzZZ. I hope this was any help at all. I hope you appreciate my work.

Paladin talents walkthrough (Comments)
    Rozzo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Paladin talents walkthrough (Comments)

Heh nice , Retadin here Ftw , i have no +int +spirit only agi strength and stam all the way !!!
    All GM's on WoW are either Friendly and funny Or Chinese macro bots.

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Rozzo
    Heh nice , Retadin here Ftw , i have no +int +spirit only agi strength and stam all the way !!!
    WHAT THE HELL HAS YOUR STATS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS?!
    Sorry for that, i'm an idiot today. Ignore it.
    I'd say for a real Retribution-paladin you should get: Agility, Strength, + crit . I don't go after Stamina much, as i survive okay without.

Dalhia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you where talking about how devo aura is bad...i have a 31 prot pally with 3429 armor with devo...and without it its like 2700...i dont see where you can even say devo aura is terrible

Mame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is basically a bunch of paladin common sense, if you have a paladin at a decent level you should have realized most of this, that being said I've seen many people who don't how to paladin and I suppose this could be useful.
    + rep from me

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Dalhia
    you where talking about how devo aura is bad...i have a 31 prot pally with 3429 armor with devo...and without it its like 2700...i dont see where you can even say devo aura is terrible
    Lvling with prot & tanking it's good, aye. But for what i use it for, completely useless.
    Last edited by Nugma; 05-16-2007 at 01:04 AM.

issuesbunny's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a holy paladin myself (used to be retribution), and first of all, you forgot holy shock! =(

Second of all, devo aura = the awesome-est talent in raiding because when they slap you in with the tanks, that's when that imba feral druid gets over 20k armor. With the imp devo talent, it gets boosted up to about +1600 armor. That's like. 1/4 of a nice level 70 sheild, with all my plate gear on, as a holy paladin I have about 14000 armor.

Third of all, hammer of justice. Every single time hammer of justice cools down, it makes me feel happy inside. Best talent points ever spent. Now only if I can get my full arena set so the talent will stack with the set bonus. Six second stun every 35 seconds ftw. =)
    Last edited by issuesbunny; 05-16-2007 at 02:36 PM.

Kurseoftime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally ive been playing a pally for almost 2 years.... Ive tried holy (fun holy shock rocks with some +spell dmg / spell crit) But my personal favorite is ret for a pally you just gotta find a spec that fits you... Only way you can make it fun (prot pallys really dont die unless vs mages really great when you got 2 rogues against you cause they killed your partner in the arenas and you kill both of em) And ret is normmally the best for controlling pvp because you know around what your dmg is and based on the class how long itll take you to kill em vs the average person...

Fenarth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Retribution is My fav nice guide BTW :Eek2:
    Brain=PlayWoW Brain+CRACK=RS "Z" K1nD 0f a Us3l33s letter, BuTT 1 l1k3 1t An3WaY!!! H00rAy f0R "Z"!!!!
    M33t B0b Bf0r3 h3 St0l3 mY CaNdy <-B0b B3f0r3
    Si11y B0b:angel: <-B0b N0w

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not a guide. I used to be Retri before TBC. Dang, i've always been Retribution only TBC I was only ONCE I think before TBC. I've also been reckoning, ohh the good ol' days.

Rozzo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Nugma
    WHAT THE HELL HAS YOUR STATS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS?!
    Sorry for that, i'm an idiot today. Ignore it.
    I'd say for a real Retribution-paladin you should get: Agility, Strength, + crit . I don't go after Stamina much, as i survive okay without.
    Yeah.. i have over 20% crit chance more than my brothers lvl 70 rogue! ftw!

Pietje's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always totally /rofl at retridins in the arena. They usually target the priest, even though I'm healing as holy paladin. The paladin comes to me and starts hitting me and with 14k armor and 10k hp it just doesn't do shit... He can't even interupt me other than that one silly stun which will get dispelled. Their damage is shit, their survivability is 15 seconds including the bubble and they can't heal very long in the 'dps' gear they wear in arena's. I was retri for 10-59, went holy on the ding of 60 and never ever went away from it ever since. And my damage? As 41/0/20 which I was before, I could do quite some supportive damage, maybe even get on the 2nd spot (800 spelldamage in damagegear, mail/plate only). Now I'm 43/11/7 for raiding and even though my unbuffed hp is only 8k, my mana is 11k and in arena's I still require serious nuking before I die.

Yes I hate retridins.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Pietje
    I always totally /rofl at retridins in the arena. They usually target the priest, even though I'm healing as holy paladin. The paladin comes to me and starts hitting me and with 14k armor and 10k hp it just doesn't do shit... He can't even interupt me other than that one silly stun which will get dispelled. Their damage is shit, their survivability is 15 seconds including the bubble and they can't heal very long in the 'dps' gear they wear in arena's. I was retri for 10-59, went holy on the ding of 60 and never ever went away from it ever since. And my damage? As 41/0/20 which I was before, I could do quite some supportive damage, maybe even get on the 2nd spot (800 spelldamage in damagegear, mail/plate only). Now I'm 43/11/7 for raiding and even though my unbuffed hp is only 8k, my mana is 11k and in arena's I still require serious nuking before I die.

Yes I hate retridins.
    Hahaha, EXACTLY the same thing here Thank god for PvP healadin specs:P

Rozzo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...+Skull&n=Rozzo That's my Rozzo Note i havent played him in over 3 months but he shall live on forever On that site

Stephen Colbert's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice post, +rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast