0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2.4.3 Compatible Addons

ORIGINAL POST BY Snowolf at Phoenix-WoW. Direct link to his website: --------

Master list of 2.4.3-compatible addons.

Use 2.4.3 WoW Addons to download them, I've put up as requested in the old forums, 2.4.3-compatible versions of each addon.

You need an addon but can't find it or its TBC version? Reply to this topic and I'll do my best to find it ;-)

And here we go

AlarBGHelper
    Very well made BG addon, lists the bases in AB with right click to broadcast incoming, bases and flag respawn in EotS, carrier in WSG.

DoTimer
    Shows a list of your current cooldowns and a list of the target's dots/debuffs.

Atlas
    Show maps of the instances.

AtlasLoot
    AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game. It can access full item tooltips, show drop rates, allow items to be chat linked and to use the dressing room.

Auctioneer
    Track auctions, costs of items, very useful.

AuldLangSyne
    Invaluable in tracking friend and guild members. Really, one of the best addons I ever tried.

Bagnon
    Unifies your bags, makes you able to see bank at any moment, again, can't live without it.

Bongos3
    Totally customizable action bars, cast bars, being able to remove bags icon, and so on. Ubersome

Bug Grabber
    To stop the otherwise unavoidable LUA errors ;-)

BugSack
    Works in pair with the one above.

Capping
    A lighter and much more compact [but with less features] battleground addon.

Cartographer
    Shows undiscovered zones and a ton of awesome stuff. I'm using some 2.4.2 version to avoid the guild spam.

CombatAlert
    Monitors for a certain event to occur. Never used it but always had it installed

CopyThat!
    Should enable you to copy from chat, WIM, etc.. Never remembered I had it installed so never tried it, lol.

Dhask's FlightMap
    It draws lines on the continent maps, showing you visually where you can fly from each zone as you mouse over them, as well as showing a window listing all the available destinations, their costs and their flight durations. On the zone level map, flight masters appear as small boot icons, allowing you to see where they are. During flights, a castbar-alike progress bar will show you how long is left on your current journey.

Doom_CooldownPulse
    When a CD expires, it flashes its icon in the middle of the screen.

DrDamage
    Displays as tooltip on talents, DPS, DPM, average dmg, average crit etc.. Also Damage per energy, damage per rage, healing per mana etc.. Just ubersome, an image is worth a thousand words -> http://mediabeta.curse.com/Curse.Pro...849/DrD-TT.jpg

Enchantrix
    Invaluable to show what do you get by disenchanting an item.

Fishing Buddy
    Annoying when you're not fishing, I'll grant you that. But for tracking what are you getting in the various zones, just the addon for the job

FuBar 3.0
    FuBar is a bar where you basically put the various addons menus. When you're an addon junkies like myself, you just need it to manage all the crap you install
    Some useful plugins for it I can recommend are:
    BattlegroundsFu - a very light battleground mod
    LocationFu - fundamental, shows your current location, coordinates, the list of areas proper for your level and the list of appropriate instances for it
    MoneyFu - displays how rich you are
    PerformanceFu - shows up some stats [ping, memory usage, fps]
    TopScoreFu - tracks the higher dmg/healing for each of your spells/attacks

Gatherer
    Tracks up mines, herbs and so on. Fundamental given that Bwow spawns are a 'bit' odd
    Just remember to disable guild sharing from the options if you don't want to spam everybody ;-)

HealBot
    Just the meat for /any/ healer. Seriously, can live without it. Tracks the health of all your raid, single click healing with multiple spells/removing debuffs. Try it and you won't be able to live without it.

ItemRack
    Swap equipment with a click. Also wonderful to swap equipment on actions [i.e., changing weapons automatically on stealth gain/loose - I use fist weapons as rogues but then switch to daggers while stealthed for ambush]. Also, no more grey items. It detects you're in combat and queue the swap till you get outta it.

Klh Threat Meter
    Only threat meter that 'kinda' works. It's not that reliable, doesn't always reset aggro, you need to fix the combat log when it breaks and so on, still, it's the best you can get. I found very useful to have at least my threat always clear.
    I've managed to get it installed for a couple of my top dps raidbuddies and I finally can hold aggro decently

Mappy
    Awesome replacement for the default minimap. I just love it

Mendeleev
    Extra info for item tooltips.

MobInfo2 (includes MobHealth)
    Tracks lot of stats for each mob, like gold dropped, cloth dropped, items, hp, mana, etc.. Veeery useful ;-)

OmniCC
    Displays the current cooldown on the button of the spell.

PallyPower
    Nice interface to hand out blessings in a very fast way.

Prat
    Nice chat improvement, tho I got no clue of what they're exactly

Preform AV Enabler
    Only way to join the same battlegrounds as your friends.

Proximo
    Enemy unit frames for Arena matches.

RatingBuster
    Gives % in items tooltips for like spell crit, haste etc.

QuestHelper
    Just /the/ addon for quest tracking. If you need to do any quest, get it now!

Recount
    Just /the/ damage/healing/whatever meter. Keep the combat log fixed ant it will work beautifully.

ScrollingCombatText
    Shows visually all the heals you do/receive and all the damage you do/take. Very good, but may become messy on small screens.

SealCountdown
    A very simple countdown for the last 5-7 seconds of a Seal.

Sorren's Easy Rotations
    A visual aid for hunter's rotation of shoots.

StealYourCarbon
    Autobuy reagents.

TankPoints
    Interesting tank gear stats addon.

tekKompare
    Comparing between items.

Town Guard
    Shows up in minimap and map icons for profession trainers, class trainers, flight paths, etc.. It /rocks/.

WIM (WoW Instant Messenger)
    Just the best addon for handling those dozens of SWP spam pms Just remember to go into the options and do this.

X-Perl
    Best unitframes around. They're just awesome. Raid, party, target, target of target, focus, everything. Fully configurable.
    Also check the Casting Monitor, which allows you to see what everybody is casting

Zanzer's Hunter Mod
    Easy bars for aspects, traps etc.. Hunter's Cryolysis.

Deadly Boss Mod
    Boss scripts mods, works on some bosses on Bwow.

ZoneDefense
    Custom rewrites and handling of World and Zone defense, a must for Netherstorm/Bloodmyst.

CHANGELOG
    20081212 - Uploaded a working Recount
    20081208 - Switched X-Perl to wowaddons.snowolf.eu
    20081208 - All addons till TankPoints included now point to wowaddons.snowolf.eu
    20081208 - Added QuestHelper
    ORIGINAL POST BY Snowolf at Phoenix-WoW. Direct link to his website: --------

2.4.3 Compatible Addons
    Ukrajinc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks dude i've been looking for this

checka24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be great for you to find Clique addon working version for 2.4.3

valericahh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roath action bars:
    - Moves the all three horizontal actionbars on top of each other (if they are enabled)
    - Moves the Shapeshift/Stance and petbar on top of the actionbar stack (screenshots should help explain this)
    - Relocates/Removes the micromenu (optional)
    - Relocates/Removes the bags (optional)
    - Relocates/Removes the Keyring (optional)
    - Removes the actionbar paging buttons and number
    - Move the casting bar up so it doesn't overlap the actionbars (adjustable)
    - Ability to scale the action bars, micromenu and bag bars

valericahh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by valericahh View Post
    Roath action bars:
    - Moves the all three horizontal actionbars on top of each other (if they are enabled)
    - Moves the Shapeshift/Stance and petbar on top of the actionbar stack (screenshots should help explain this)
    - Relocates/Removes the micromenu (optional)
    - Relocates/Removes the bags (optional)
    - Relocates/Removes the Keyring (optional)
    - Removes the actionbar paging buttons and number
    - Move the casting bar up so it doesn't overlap the actionbars (adjustable)
    - Ability to scale the action bars, micromenu and bag bars
    i can't find this one hope you can thanks

HawsJon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was such a pain finding all my old favorite Addons that work with 2.4.3 so I built a web site to host them! Clean, organized, updated and tested.
    Home