About to buy a WoW account through Paypal, description in the thread, please help. menu

User Tag List

karlsversson12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About to buy a WoW account through Paypal, description in the thread, please help.

I'm about to buy a WoW account by a Skype RBG/Arena booster by the name of Darcy.

The price is 400 Euro's, and the payment will be made through the Goods & Services option in the paypal transactions.

The problem is, is that I read the Paypal buyer and seller protection section,
    and it seems that virtual goods are not covered by Paypals policies regarding the refunding of money after getting scammed.

What steps can I take to be sure I will not lose my money if he/she decides to recall the account along with the characters and run off with both the money and the characters?

I would really appreciate some help

About to buy a WoW account through Paypal, description in the thread, please help.
    Wowgoldsz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never buy wow accounts. Period. They will be able to get there account back easily, by just telling them the security answer. I do not recommend buying a account unless the account is under a fake name so the seller cannot use his ID to get his account back. Since you said your paying 400 euros, im pretty sure the account is not under a fake name. So he can use his ID to get the account back. Do not buy wow accounts. PERIOD!

tot3ntanZz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with the commentator above. 4r it's better not to buy accounts, cuz you can easily lose it. If you want a nice account with high-leveled hero it's better to order boost