0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wonderous keys

i blindly trusted this man and he asked for full payment upfront i stupidly did and then he did not re appear on skype for about 24 hours. once i recalled the payment he immediately turned up on skype demanding the money back or he will take legal action. the thing is though he promised me by 12.30(yesterday) he would have the service atleast started if not finished and i hadnt heard a single word until i recalled my money. he is threatening some sort of legal action but i feel this is just a bluff to try get me to send money?

wonderous keys
    adicutz's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have proofs for this, and if he indeed ignored you, and had no attempt to contact you, do not send any money again. Since you did not specified what was the trade about. it`s kind of hard to receive help and suggestions.

binliner's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a name change on a battle.net and yes i have the skype log that shows he did not attempt to contact me untill the money was recalled

adicutz's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    name change services, are restricted here on ownedcore, from what i know.

binliner's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im just curious what he an actually do if anything

WonderousKeys's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will gladly post where I tried contacting him. He deleted me off Skype and has numerous accusations of being a scammer on this website. He seems to specialize in recalling money from PayPal and leaving his sellers in the dust. As far as the name change, there shouldn't be any threats of bans or infractions on me for a couple of reasons:

1) I don't use IDs for my service (yes I ask for them but that is for the information they contain which I submit to Blizzard), therefore I don't submit actual IDs, nor do I need to, which does not "require [me] to use a fake ID" as is against the newly established rule.

2) I also don't advertise my service on this website anymore. Whatever way somebody gets my contact information is not of concern to me and I do not affiliate the service with OwnedCore in any way. Most of the time it is off a google search.

3) He agreed blatantly to some terms so at the very least I will be able to prove that he owes me at least 50% of the payment as per a loophole in his favor that would constitute this as a failed service. He technically cancelled his service, which I do not provide any money back for, but we did not discuss that prior and my site with my T&A is down so that cannot hold up on its own.

That being said, the very very basic terms he cannot dispute is the fact that he agreed to a 50% compensation in the result of failed service, and yes the service had already been initiated. I feel entitled to 100% of the money, and part of that being because he is a no-good scumbag, but 50% will suffice if it comes down to that.

binliner's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "He deleted me off Skype and has numerous accusations of being a scammer on this website."

in this thread you are the only one linked with previous scamming attempts.

you are also the only one in this thread that is banned on a trading site. you may have your own bs excuses but the bottom line is you are banned from a site and your name is tarnished and you scammed me.
    Last edited by binliner; 05-04-2014 at 05:17 AM. Reason: missed info

Thanks G/R
    9/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bottom line nothing you said is true lol

Maintankadin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WonderousKeys View Post
    Bottom line nothing you said is true lol
    06-27-2013, 05:38 PM #21
    EpicAdmin

mrboxman sells wow account to wonderouskeys for $300
    month later account is locked
    wonderouskeys opens PP dispute and gets refund
    mrboxman contacts wonderouskeys to resolve locked account
    June 25 account is recovered
    wonderouskeys has the account, but refuses to give it back or the money
    mrboxman recalls account from wonderouskeys

Lol... you have always been a scammer wonderous. You always were on Epic, till they had the sense to ban you anyway <3
    Last edited by Maintankadin; 05-10-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Thanks G/R
    9/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maintankadin View Post
    06-27-2013, 05:38 PM #21
    EpicAdmin

mrboxman sells wow account to wonderouskeys for $300
    month later account is locked
    wonderouskeys opens PP dispute and gets refund
    mrboxman contacts wonderouskeys to resolve locked account
    June 25 account is recovered
    wonderouskeys has the account, but refuses to give it back or the money
    mrboxman recalls account from wonderouskeys

Lol... you have always been a scammer wonderous. You always were on Epic, till they had the sense to ban you anyway <3
    Yeah that really hurts coming from somebody with 5 entire posts since October of last year and absolutely zero rep lol

Anyway its quite obvious that everything I say is credible and truthful seeing as how I have not been banned anywhere else but Ep.ic.N.P.C. Don't you think a real scammer would get banned on virtually every site he "scammed" on?

Yeah the above that you so lovely copied and pasted here is true but what you don't know that it was in my ToA that if somebody recalls an account from me they are entitled to neither the account nor the money, and I will make sure to take both. Call it sleazy if you want but the REAL reason I have that there is because no scammer is going to agree to terms as ludicrous as that. That being said, if you are a legitimate seller, what have you got to worry about? Trust me I'm not a greedy person who wants somebody's account plus the money I used to pay for it, but I kept true to my word against somebody who tried scamming me, obviously that makes me a bad person right?

So essentially the reason I was banned was because Epic Npc is a dictatorship and if something goes against his beliefs then its automatically wrong and at that point I can't take anything back because it's them screwing me over. "Oh I don't honor a ToA with terms like that," well that's just what I get for going through his site to make deals. Even if the deal was completely outside the site I can still get slammed for it because, "It doesn't matter if a transaction takes place on our site or not, if you are proven a scammer, we will ban you." Pretty easy to see that I was not scamming but rather abiding by the terms that the seller agreed to that I put in place. However nothing I implement matters because if Epic Npc thinks its wrong then you will be banned for it, even if their belief is highly against the majority. Like I said...dictatorship.

So yeah last year I started prepping for college and moving to Chicago and within that time period I wasn't able to devote my life to other peoples' problems and THAT is basically what got me banned. My skype was hacked, it was proven that it was hacked (and not me), and it was fixed and now all the drama can be over. Yes I have to face the effects of that such as trust issues but whenever somebody has an issue or sees somebody else's issue I'm automatically labeled as a scammer and never treated like an honorable trader because people have this stigma about me that just isn't true.

That being said, believe me I am being punished quite well. I could have hundreds of positive reputation but there's always a handful of people that won't do business with me and a handful of staff members that will always side with the accuser because nobody cares enough to do their research, they just tunnel their way through with all these preconceived notions without even making 100% sure that its true, and 100% of these things against me are false.

Go ahead and ask any long time customer of mine, I wouldn't ever do anything like that. I bust my ass to make sure they have the best experience possible when dealing with me. I put up with all the shit from impatient people as well without ever giving them a piece of mind. Because you know what that is called? Professionalism. And that is all I have ever been, professional and nothing less. So run away with all your dubious convictions and don't ever make an accusation against me because you think you "know" the real story. Nobody knows the real story, and you know why? Because nobody asks. They just want to prove that I'm a scammer and will take any twisted account against me and claim it as fact. So I won't even bother giving the entire story because it would just be a waste of my time with all these thick-skulled idiots out here claiming SCAM SCAM left and right.

If you care enough to ask me what the real story is behind ALL of this, contact me on Skype @ WK_NextGen and I will set you straight. Otherwise keep your sorry mouth shut.

KingCamel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also side with wonder being a scammer, I've ran into a few clients of mine I do Powerleveling for that say he scams on PP disputes

Thanks G/R
    9/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KingCamel View Post
    I also side with wonder being a scammer, I've ran into a few clients of mine I do Powerleveling for that say he scams on PP disputes
    Perfect example of somebody who doesn't know anything and is getting false and misleading information from people that know absolutely nothing as well

The only case anybody has to say any of this stuff comes from two threads on Epic N P C which I have been able to prove my innocence of. Let me give you a quote because you obviously took zero time to read the post right above yours.
    Anyway its quite obvious that everything I say is credible and truthful seeing as how I have not been banned anywhere else but Ep.ic.N.P.C. Don't you think a real scammer would get banned on virtually every site he "scammed" on?
    You truly should read the above post so then you know how stupid you look making this comment right below the damn thing

Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can chime in and tell you this dimwit, WonderousKeys, has been involved in NUMEROUS complaints of which the dude has obviously weaseled his way out of.

Get rid of the garbage already.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...erouskeys.html

http://www.*******.com/threads/54985...-Wonderouskeys

http://www.*******.com/threads/55014...-WonderousKeys

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect example of somebody who doesn't know anything and is getting false and misleading information from people that know absolutely nothing as well

The only case anybody has to say any of this stuff comes from two threads on Epic N P C which I have been able to prove my innocence of. Let me give you a quote because you obviously took zero time to read the post right above yours.

You truly should read the above post so then you know how stupid you look making this comment right below the damn thing
    Btw your inbox is full.