0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was scammed and need advice

So a player was selling 30 day game cards and mounts in game. 30 day cards for 6k gold. So I spoke with him about the card, made sure I got the code and applied it to my account before I traded the gold. It worked. I checked my account like 4-5 days later and the time had disappeared.

A couple questions. I want to call Blizz and tell them I bought a 30 day card at an online store and its no longer added to my account. Of course I can't tell them I traded gold for it, since that is against the ToS. Will they tell me I am shit out of luck? Will they suspend or ban my account if I tell them the truth of how I obtained the card?

The reason I want to tell them the truth is I am pissed and want the scammers account and all the gold he made deleted.

Not sure which course of action to take.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I was scammed and need advice
    Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well someone most likely already reported the card stolen/scammed, hence it got removed on your account. You were traded a scammed GC.
    I don't think they will do anything (good) about it if you complaint by telling them you bought it yourself.
    Last edited by Zoidberg; 04-26-2011 at 08:35 AM.

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.