0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Locked Account

Hi, I purchased an account late january this year and played it for ~2 weeks which it was then locked because of "incorrect contact information" Which I'm not sure what caused it (probably the OO? I'm not sure!)

Anyhow I have to send in a non-notarized account recovery form, I was planning on using my military ID with photoshopped name, which I assume would work (I would fax it from a kinkos and not my home to alleviate any risks of this failing and getting unwanted attention from the law).

I was wondering if this will work, if anyone has any experience with this. Thanks for any advice!

here is the email:
    The World of Warcraft account WoW1 appears to have incomplete or inaccurate contact information. The account has been disabled to provide you with an opportunity to properly update this information and regain access to the account.

Please take a moment to read the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment: World of Warcraft Terms of Use). It is your responsibility to ensure your contact information is accurate. Keeping your information up-to-date helps us ensure your privacy and security and can help prevent account issues in the future.

Any recurring subscriptions on this account have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. However, we are unable to offer any type of reimbursement for time lost due to the recovery process.

It is important to note that we are unable to assist any player in regaining access to an account not created in his or her own name.

Please keep this email until the account recovery process has been completed.

STEP 1: SUBMIT ACCOUNT RECOVERY DOCUMENTATION

To update your contact information and regain access to this account, please print and fill out the Account Recovery Form (Blizzard Support), follow the instructions in the form, and then email, fax, or mail the form and required identification as directed.

Please be sure to include your updated and valid contact information in your submission.

STEP 2: VERIFY YOUR SUBMISSION WAS RECEIVED

We will contact with further information once we have processed your submission. If you do not receive a reply within five business days of sending your submission via fax or email, please resend it and notify us by using this form: http://us.blizzard.com/support/webform-us.xml. If you mailed the submission, please allow time for delivery.

Only the Account Administration department can address disputes or questions you may have about the account recovery process. To learn more about how we are able to assist you, please visit us at Blizzard Support.

Please take a moment to review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment: World of Warcraft Terms of Use). Prior to using World of Warcraft, we highly recommend following the Security Checklist - Account Security - Battle.net on our Account Security site at Account Security - Battle.net.

Locked Account
    hueols's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump? It would be nice if someone who has done this before could critique my plan of action here. Thanks