Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a person with great experience with blizzard.

Hello.
    Well I've started to miss my shaman that got caught by exploiting "The Maraudon Gold Exploit".
    The exploit goes on: You buy The Scepter of Celebras and as soon as you got it you were able to sell it. So we put up a repair bot just beside the Questgiver and as soon as u've got rid of it you could just ask for another one.
    The scepter sold for about 4 gold and 40s. And it took me 2 sek to sell it and get a new one. So it was a great profit.

But HEY? I see no reason to give me a perma ban for doing this.
    I just bought a fresh account transfered my shaman there and filled it with 2 months playtime. I got to play for 3 days then I got my Perma ban.
    By the other hand a friend of mine also exploited this in a matter of hours later than I started(On another realm) But he only got a 3 hours ban.
    there was a party of 5 people including me doing this on my realm.
    And all got perma banned. (I used an autoklicker to do this, they did not) They did it all by hand and they still got perma banned.

So now im turning myself to my home where i've been living for the last years MMOwned in great hope of getting some kind of help.
    If you manage to help me that well I actually get my account locked up. You will be rewarded. I will transfer my shaman back to my original account. So if you want you can have my new account with full info, I'll provide a pic of the ID-card if you want to.

If you are intressted in anything else. Perhaps some services? I got some great experience of scamming WoW gold.
    I got several Steam accounts Too. Any some other games.

Sorry for the great wall of text but I really do miss my shammy :<

EDIT: I've been sending blizzard 2 mails claiming I got hacked and didnt have control over my account with a result of a keylogger found by a Antivirus. And another "cry mail"
    Last edited by SpikeeeN; 06-10-2009 at 11:18 AM.
    I'm a pirate, I kill people for money. You are my friend, I kill you for free!

Looking for a person with great experience with blizzard.
    SpikeeeN's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a long time ago I got banned. But I do think someone did log on my acc, Atleast I was logged in @ school. with a proxy from france so atleast there was a IP change. Second I have merged my currently active account with my banned account with my battlenet account. But as I said. I claimed to be hacked and even posted info of the Keylogger and everything. They did not beleive me and said "we will not look further into this bla bla".

SpikeeeN's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still looking for a person