0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Battle Net Account ?

So basically for those of you that dont know if you have more than one WoW account on a battle net account it lets you select which account you want to go on.

So i was wonderig because im an idiot and put two accounts on one battle net account. One of these accounts i DONT wanted banned but the other i do. If i were to log into WoW with my battle net email and select the one i want banned and get that banned will it ban the other account on the battle net account.

Thanx,
    ~Oppochaos

[Question] Battle Net Account ?
    Stans Dad's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not to familiar with the new battle.net system. But, I'm assuming if you get one account banned the other will not be IMMEDIATELY banned. But, the other account will probably start to be looked at.

It also probably depends on what you are banned for. If you are banned for something 3rd party related, you may get banned on both accounts because its a program and you may have used it on the other.

If one account gets banned, they can't ban the other account for no reason. So pretty much, as long as you are careful on the account you DON'T want banned, you should be fine! =D

Oppochaos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx for the info im in the middle of trying to ban one account on a battle account (two clean scammed wow accounts). But keep getting d/c and things because of old hacks but ill check in when one gets banned.

Oppochaos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed! I can confirm that the account you are on will only get a ban IMMEDIATELY. I cant confirm that the other wont be banned latter. I can also confirm that use of 3rd party programs will not (i dont think) get the other account banned. Just to be clear on how i banned the account so you know:
    I used WoWPorty to go to Gm Island. Made a Ticket. I waas banned before i was even talked to and with a
    "72-Hour Account Suspension and Password Reset" (quoted from ban email)

~Oppochaos