Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need some help with a PayPal / Account scam!

This uses a fake PayPal(false name and info,) and a real PayPal, both using my real bank account.

List account on website

Contact scammer interested in buying account

Make deal

Once money is sent via PayPal, send the money from my fake PayPal to my real PayPal. From my real PayPal I can take my time sending the money to my bank account. I’m doing this because then they can’t dispute the claim and get their money back.

-Are their any flaws?

-What could PayPal do to me?

-I mean.. I did send money that was rightfully mine. Would PayPal take money out of my bank to cover?

-Is there any way around using my real bank account (and still be able to send money to another account?)

Thanks for reading; I hope I can get some help with this scam idea.

Need some help with a PayPal / Account scam!
    Kεяusнιι's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes there are some flaws. If he disputes the money the fake 1st account will go negative, and the 2nd account will go to zero. I know exactly how to win an unauthorized dispute on Paypal but I need help making it.

sirdavino's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are their any flaws? -- Yes

What could PayPal do to me? -- legally - Nothing

-I mean.. I did send money that was rightfully mine. Would PayPal take money out of my bank to cover? From your "Fake" it will go negative, your real account can and most likely be recalled too (the Money) which would be a zero or Neg. balance. They can and now will try to take the money from your bank account to cover your neg balance.

-Is there any way around using my real bank account (and still be able to send money to another account?) - Yes get yourself a Vertual Bank account that you can load money too, they are easy to get with "not real info" and it still spends like cash.

Before you ask me whats a vertual bank account - im gonna tell ya, any PRELOADed visa "check Card"

uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i were you, i would ask for his address and mail him a little piece of paper, use the order thing as proof that u did send him something. You can also, when u ask for the money, send him an invoice, and select Service, and call it Wow Counseling. Make up some dumb excuse, and paypal cant take ur money, because he cant dispute a service. Its not like u are giving him anything that he can say, hey i didnt get it, you are verbally giving him info. Its confusing but just use a service.

espero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the responses, everyone, I really do appricate it alot.

I was hoping this would work, I am really low on money

@Kεяusнιι -- Thanks for the input, that scratches this plan.. In this form at least. =]
    @sirdavino -- I think I'll look into that, I just don't want to have my bank account touched, so that sounds good.
    @iliwau -- Good idea. Paypal is all about stupid tracking numbers :P

Scrawl's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Services can be disputed. Anything can be disputed. To be honest. If they pay you with credit cards through paypal, no matter what they can dispute through their credit card company for up to 180 days.

If you send him something, and do the invoice thing, he can always always claim item was not what received or is different, services and etc are not tangible goods, digital goods are not covered through seller protection, so they can recall the money as fast as you receive it.

Also - They can always do the unauthorized Transaction. I don't know what your doing but scamming money in paypal is damned near impossible to keep unless you deal with a moron. If you're dealing with someone like a chinese scammer, it's hard. You won't be able to pull it off smoothely. If you can, pm me, I'd love to know how.

Thanks

Scrawl
    Always willing to help, Feel free to PM