0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Help] Recall Advice

Hey i just wanted a little input on this.

The situation:
    I have full info to an account. The OO plays VERY often. I have another account under the first and last name of the guy. I want his characters, 80 pally 70 lock and mid 70 DK ^^. We fought to recall it about 2 months ago, and then phone recalling got locked, they said it would be locked "for several months" so i decided to wait a few months, let him gear and level then recall when the phone recalling was unlocked. The plan is to recall and transfer characters off quickly. Im not sure if phone is unlocked yet, but if it isnt i can use the new web site recall service, but it notifies him that his info has been changed. Phone recall doesnt notify him.

What would be the best way to handle this? The guy is 16 so i doubt he has much expirience. I won his info in a giveaway so i dont know what the guy is capible of falling for. Give me your input and ill give a cookie

[Help] Recall Advice
    Whodini's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that guy doesnt play 24/7 so when he logs off usally on friday just switch the toons over to you account and then ban his account. try for 72 hour. then exactly 72 hours later log on and ban him perm.

My Krew - S4 Druid T6 Rogue S4 Warlock

Oppochaos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanx for the advice, i doubt he knows about the website recalling thing and i think ill use that guide that you set it to change ur email then dont follow the link, so if he recalls it then i can get it right back.

and you would be surprised how much this guy plays.. maybe not 24/7 but very close lol